PDA

View Full Version : This Board Has Gotten so Fucking Boring!!!!

Manforallseasons
August 22nd, 2018, 21:25
:boredom:

Smiles
August 22nd, 2018, 22:54
It's cyclical. Try kicking in the door.

Nirish guy
August 23rd, 2018, 01:54
Probably all the posts of people saying how boring it is.....

scottish-guy
August 23rd, 2018, 03:07
What's really boring is when topics get shuffled off to no-mans land

:p

Manforallseasons
August 23rd, 2018, 06:41
What's really boring is when topics get shuffled off to no-mans land
:p

Yes this is the place they hope no one sees it.

cdnmatt
August 23rd, 2018, 06:47
Well, maybe if you guys would stop totally trashing every new member who finds their way here, more people would stick around. Seriously, probably 80% of the new members who start one thread never come back, because you guys act like such dicks, why would they come back?

For example, don't call black dudes [Deleted text]. No real wonder why we haven't heard from him again.

Or I remember another time not so long ago, some new member showed up and simply asked for a hotel recommendation. You guys went into an absolute frenzy, calling him a troll and accusing him of being this or that person, and sure enough, never heard from him again.

Offensive word deleted. Breach of rule 4.7.

Jellybean

frequent
August 23rd, 2018, 06:56
Seriously, probably 80% of the new members who start one thread never come back ...I'd be interested in seeing the statistics on this. Even if it is true - which I doubt - there would have to be some qualitative test also applied since at least two of the most recent newbies started threads about catching up for anonymous sex, never to be heard of again. Dare I suggest trolling? I doubt that the "robust discussions" that Forum hosts from time to time scared them away. I'm also very conscious of the hostility expressed towards me from time to time by some vocal members, but that hasn't stopped me from posting and I think any survey of posters who start threads would show that I'm among the more significant thread starters by number of threads. Some of my critics, on the other hand, almost never start a thread, but simply prefer to piggy-back. I won't bother going into a447's metrics of "Views" and "Likes", but he's another poster (with a very narrow focus) who pulls his weight when it comes to starting threads

Smiles
August 23rd, 2018, 07:45
" ... Or I remember another time not so long ago, some new member showed up and simply asked for a hotel recommendation. You guys went into an absolute frenzy, calling him a troll and accusing him of being this or that person, and sure enough, never heard from him again.
I'd like to read that remembrance. Can you provide a link to that thread?

frequent
August 23rd, 2018, 08:07
For example, don't call black dudes [Deleted text]. No real wonder why we haven't heard from him again.My recollection is that bucknaway provided him with his personal email address and suggested they take the discussion offline. Might that be why we "haven't heard from him again"?

arsenal
August 23rd, 2018, 09:58
Anyone who can't make their point clearly without needing to use words like Matt has done and frequent quoted should be embarrassed at their lack of language skills. Or were they using a cover to do so?

And if you didn't troll every post and poster within minutes of the post appearing then members might be more inclined to start threads frequent.

Nirish guy
August 23rd, 2018, 14:39
Or I remember another time not so long ago, some new member showed up and simply asked for a hotel recommendation. You guys went into an absolute frenzy, calling him a troll and accusing him of being this or that person, and sure enough, never heard from him again.

Although sometimes it IS as simply as "if it walks like a duck and quacks like a duck - it;'s probably a fucking DUCK" As has been seen by the recent one line, one time posted inane questions that the poster KNOWS will get a response......the question being of course WHO is the poster ( not that it really matters......but I go back to my duck point above)

paborn
August 23rd, 2018, 18:54
Anyone who can't make their point clearly without needing to use words like Matt has done and frequent quoted should be embarrassed at their lack of language skills. Or were they using a cover to do so?

And if you didn't troll every post and poster within minutes of the post appearing then members might be more inclined to start threads frequent.

Just making a note to ensure that no one thinks I gave a "like" to Matt's post because of the language. No, it was because I agree that there is a small group on this board who do nothing but attack, troll grammar, spelling, agrue forever about nothing. I've been spending most of my time on another board where askinga question is viewed as the reason the board exists.

Manforallseasons
August 23rd, 2018, 19:08
Paborn, not nice to talk about Arsenal and frequent like this!

colmx
August 24th, 2018, 05:27
. I've been spending most of my time on another board where askinga question is viewed as the reason the board exists.
You forgot to mention that you have also been trashing this board over there
Pretty disrespectful after all the help the members here have given you!

frequent
August 24th, 2018, 06:33
I thought some members might be amused by this cartoon from the latest edition of The New Yorker magazine:

frequent
August 24th, 2018, 06:38
For example, don't call black dudes [Deleted text]. No real wonder why we haven't heard from him again.

Offensive word deleted. Breach of rule 4.7.

Jellybean
ModeratorJust for clarification - I respect the Mods' decision to enforce a Forum rule but I didn't change cdnmatt's statement because I believed that there's another Forum rule that says that one member cannot change the actual wording another member uses when quoting that member. Is that correct?

frequent
August 24th, 2018, 07:23
To make my position crystal clear: we all know what f***, f*ck, f**k, c*nt, c*** and c**t are, similarly the word the Mods have partially obliterated. That behaviour is simply mealy-mouthed (https://www.dictionary.com/browse/mealy-mouthed) IMHO. They have not, as they claimed "deleted the word and replaced it with asterisks". Remove the word altogether and furthermore increase or decrease the number of asterisks. Even better, substitute "offensive word or phrase removed" in place of the word. There's software now that will scan posts in real time and do that for the Mods before the post is made visible

Matt's sentence would then read "For example, don't call black dudes {offensive word or phrase removed}. No real wonder why we haven't heard from him again."

Jellybean
August 24th, 2018, 22:56
A good point, rather well made, if I may so, frequent, although I would have preferred if you had sent me a PM, as discussion of moderating decisions in public is not allowed (See rule 4.4). In my defence, I would however say that I opted to use asterisks as that is the practice I have seen used in British newspapers and magazines.

But I have taken on board your suggestion. And have accordingly, edited my previous use of asterisks and the inclusion of a single letter as substitutes for the offensive word, and replaced them with the words, “[Deleted text]” and will do so in future, should the occasion arise. Thank you for making such a constructive suggestion.

As to your second point made in your post #16, I cannot recall any recent examples, but members should not change other members’ posts when quoting, although they may, of course, highlight a particular word or sentence or part quote and use ellipses to indicate to other readers it is not the full quote. Where the other member’s post contains an offensive word or expression, which has yet to be dealt with by a moderator, it is best not to quote the, as yet unedited post, and thereby compound the error.

gerefan2
August 25th, 2018, 01:30
A good point, rather well made, if I may so, frequent,

https://tenor.com/view/puke-workaholics-ew-gross-vomit-gif-4570456

Manforallseasons
August 25th, 2018, 17:32
The only thing that changes here are the daily pics.....thanks for that.

scottish-guy
August 25th, 2018, 18:11
...{total gibberish removed}...{ellipses inserted}...{bold added}...I would have preferred if you had sent me a PM, as discussion of moderating decisions in public is not allowed (See rule 4.4)...

Oh dear - another bunch of infartion points being dished out?

frequent
August 25th, 2018, 18:52
Oh dear - another bunch of infartion points being dished out?Jellybaby and I have an arrangement - he delivers a light beating every other Friday and I ... well, I’ll draw a veil over that

scottish-guy
August 25th, 2018, 19:56
Well whatever you're doing for him in return it's certainly not the provision of grammar and/or punctuation lessons:

A good point, rather well made, if I may so, frequent...

:D

arsenal
August 25th, 2018, 22:07
Scottish Guy is unhappy. I'm surprised he hasn't mentioned this before. Can we all please try and give him the perfect board he so craves.

StevieWonders
August 26th, 2018, 09:08
Scottish Guy is unhappy. I'm surprised he hasn't mentioned this before. Can we all please try and give him the perfect board he so craves.Another of your vendettas arsenal? You done like us Scots?

scottish-guy
August 26th, 2018, 14:12
Arsenal is a man in his mid 70's who lives in a little world of his own where the Empire still exists, where Thatcher rides through London - past pie & mash and jellied eel shops - on Boadicea's chariot, and where he still gets buggered nightly at prep school .

He regards Scots a drain on his Land of Hope and Glory, but just about deigns to tolerate those of us who know their place and relish in bending the knee to the English (unfortunately there are plenty of them) - you'll find LatintopXXX the same and a couple of others.

You'll also find that between them they despise the Welsh, the Irish, the Poles, the French, the Germans, the Greeks, the Palestinians, and (just the other day) "Blacks" .....

frequent
August 26th, 2018, 14:21
Arsenal is a man in his mid 70's who lives in a little world of his own where the Empire still exists, where Thatcher rides through London - past pie & mash and jellied eel shops - on Boadicea's chariot, and where he still gets buggered nightly at prep school.The novelist Evelyn Waugh was notorious for taking men to lunch, sitting at a table in the centre of the restaurant and, feigning deafness, ask in a loud voice "Was there much sodomy at your school". Then there's the fictitious Lord Downton's comment "If I'd have shouted out every time a boy tried to kiss me at Eton I'd have been hoarse inside a month". But you believe arsenal's parents could afford to send him to prep school?

My favourite school film that included buggery (not explicitly shown) is "If" - it ends you may recall with the boys machine-gunning the masters and parents

scottish-guy
August 26th, 2018, 14:58
.... But you believe arsenal's parents could afford to send him to prep school?... - not at all, but it's all part of his imaginary world (see above) in which he's the world's greatest restaurant critic.

...My favourite school film that included buggery (not explicitly shown) is "If"...

Yes, decades ago I saw it a couple of times on TV - it's rarely shown now - I have a recollection that there was some younger blond boy who was passed around between some of the "prefects". One of a series of rather offbeat movies around that time featuring Malcolm McDowall?

frequent
August 26th, 2018, 15:30
Yes, decades ago I saw it a couple of times on TV - it's rarely shown now - I have a recollection that there was some younger blond boy who was passed around between some of the "prefects". One of a series of rather offbeat movies around that time featuring Malcolm McDowall?Indeed. I've always thought it a somewhat apposite film

Moses
August 26th, 2018, 16:44
Sometimes I'm starting to think what I should add one more sub-forum. Snake nest.

Manforallseasons
August 26th, 2018, 18:02
Sometimes I'm starting to think what I should add one more sub-forum. Snake nest.

I believe the correct term is snake pit......if you were to do that it would be the only active forum not unlike the main forum today!

scottish-guy
August 26th, 2018, 18:20
I believe the correct term is snake pit......if you were to do that it would be the only active forum not unlike the main forum today!

You could use this poster (below) as an avatar for the new forum.

It even depicts how I imagine one of the main protagonists might have dressed in his youth for a night on the town circa 1948

Moses
August 26th, 2018, 18:20

Thank you for correction. It was google-translation.

arsenal
August 26th, 2018, 20:09
Moses. Using the phrase "A nest of vipers" would have been OK as it's a well known saying.

Now as much as I enjoyed Scottish Guy moaning (although still no rapier just broad slashes with his claymore) I feel I should point out that while hiding behind a facade of liberalism he has:
1. Posted the most racist of language including the forbidden ones.
2. Posted numerous pictures from his collection of neo-Nazis.
3. Posted about women using the most derogatory of language.
4. Posted numerous antisemitic comments directed at someone assumed to be Jewish.

These kind of posts have no place here and stop me fully enjoying my sun downer whilst listening to Elgar, wearing my Union Jack waistcoat/peacock feather hat and crafting my next eagerly awaited review of the fine eateries of Pattaya as the twin portraits of Queen Elizabeth and Margaret Thatcher smile down approvingly.

scottish-guy
August 26th, 2018, 20:25
7824 7823

Mind the gap!

arsenal
August 26th, 2018, 20:31
You've screencapped my Avatar. How flattering. Hahaha.

frequent
August 27th, 2018, 05:28
Sometimes I'm starting to think what I should add one more sub-forum. Snake nest.Via the SGT Forums you're in the social media game, Moses. Snake pit or nest of vipers, that's what all of social media is these days. If you don't like it you should probably shut the Forums down

arsenal
August 29th, 2018, 08:42
Something frequent has tried to do on a number of ocassions.

StevieWonders
August 29th, 2018, 10:57
Something frequent has tried to do on a number of ocassions.Any details so we can all keep an eye open?

Moses
August 29th, 2018, 11:44
Via the SGT Forums you're in the social media game, Moses. Snake pit or nest of vipers, that's what all of social media is these days. If you don't like it you should probably shut the Forums down

Nonsense. In any game there are predators and strikes, attacking and defending. It is not necessary to throw an aquarium, you can throw out predators.

Note to predators: SGT is the last aquarium in which you can still live. If I am forced to take decisive action, you will have nowhere to go.

scottish-guy
August 29th, 2018, 14:23
Do you ever read that type of chest-thumping, willy-waving rubbish after you've posted it?

Smiles
August 31st, 2018, 20:09
. . . Au contraire: this thread is quite invigorating.

SG has managed to squeeze Maggie Thatcher, buggery and the Falkland War into the same paragraph and Frequent has gotten Evelyn Waugh sitting at table querying underage school boys if they might wish to join him under it ... the table that is.
Soon Arsenal will be quoting Finnegans Wake and we'll all join in pretending we've actually read it.
Wonderful and wonderful..... and last page wonderfully wonderful
Wonderful.
(I was going to slide in with Trollope but Joyce fits the bill)

And some dead head calls this "boring"? Tsk tsk tsk.

scottish-guy
September 1st, 2018, 01:00
. . . I was going to slide in with Trollop...

I didn’t realise NIrish had arrived!

:yahoo_mini:

frequent
September 1st, 2018, 05:26
. . . Au contraire: this thread is quite invigorating. ... And some dead head calls this "boring"? Tsk tsk tsk.I've been waiting for further commentary but assumed that many of our members have been too busy watching the Asian Games on television. I myself was very absorbed watching the Thailand vs. Vietnam men's volleyball

Smiles
September 1st, 2018, 17:56
I myself was very absorbed watching the Thailand vs. Vietnam men's volleyballEven more subversive, I had tears running down my face as the Thai woman's team was kicking ass!! Trannies of course are ubiquitous in volleyball, but no one can figure out who's who. And Thais being Thais, no one will ask.

Nirish guy
September 1st, 2018, 19:23
I didn’t realise NIrish had arrived!

:yahoo_mini:

Thats correct - I'm THAT posh now I don't cum anymore - I arrive ! :)

loke
September 7th, 2018, 22:02
I'm back here for a short visit , I see its the same 5-6 members who posted 2 years ago , no wonder it's boring. But I'm back so you can ask me anything ,

Zebedee
August 18th, 2021, 11:46
I'm back here for a short visit , I see its the same 5-6 members who posted 2 years ago , no wonder it's boring. But I'm back so you can ask me anything ,

Yes, what do you have to do to get out of here?
How did you escape....gracefully?

Nirish guy
August 18th, 2021, 16:18
Yes, what do you have to do to get out of here??

It's called "logging out" and not returning - simple as that. And if you want to add grace perhaps drop a "I'm off, see ya, ya'll take care now' message before you go perhaps - but just the once mind.

goji
August 18th, 2021, 17:06
It's called "logging out" and not returning - simple as that.

For additional help, change the password to something impossible to remember, log out and destroy all records of the password.

arsenal
August 18th, 2021, 19:25
Thank you for calling customer service. Your call is important to us. Please stay on the line.

For how to leave the board gracefully press Smiles.
For how to leave the board sulking press Corr Toes.
For how to leave the board in a casket press Da Boss.
For how to leave the board in a right old huff press Fountainhall.
For how to leave the board kicked up the arse into the street and with a 'and stay out' by Moses press frequent/steviewonders and soon mrgiggles.
For how to leave the board missing you press Monty or Mark.
For how to leave the board in a straight jacket press Mick P.

Dodger
August 18th, 2021, 19:29
Yes, what do you have to do to get out of here?

How did you escape....gracefully?

You're one of a thousand lurkers on the Board and not a contributor (your choice), so the odds are about a thousand to one that anyone will even know you're gone.

Zebedee
August 18th, 2021, 19:47

You were absolutely right ! And it hasn't changed a bit....funny that ,isn't it? Is it "normal " for the same people to spend practically everyday posting on a forum for years, trying too hard to come up with something of interest? AND they are doing it out of the goodness of theirs hearts. LOL

christianpfc
August 18th, 2021, 22:07
All who complains how boring the board is, and are still here, their lives must be even more boring.

It's in your hands to change it and do something interesting.

goji
August 19th, 2021, 00:30
All who complains how boring the board is, and are still here, their lives must be even more boring.

Not only that, but staying here waiting for OTHER PEOPLE to write content that isn't boring ? Anyone who cannot find any interesting content could either try writing some themselves and lead by example, OR scoot off and read something else.
With 6.7 billion people on the planet and an internet to connect us to many of them, there really is no need to be bored.

Zebedee
August 19th, 2021, 04:26

Ask you anything , ok. What is it in your opinion, that would motivate those SAME "posters" to post daily year after year? I mean on the surface it seems absolutely bizarre, why would someone do that? Could it be it's their job, that they are getting paid to do that?
But if that were true...and there seems to be no other reasonable explanation...that would mean they are acting in bad faith towards the genuine posters! Actually playing the genuine posters for fools.

No hurry with the reply. LOL

Moses
August 19th, 2021, 05:19
Ask you anything , ok. What is it in your opinion, that would motivate those SAME "posters" to post daily year after year? I mean on the surface it seems absolutely bizarre, why would someone do that? Could it be it's their job, that they are getting paid to do that?
But if that were true...and there seems to be no other reasonable explanation...that would mean they are acting in bad faith towards the genuine posters! Actually playing the genuine posters for fools.

No hurry with the reply. LOL

Are you talking with your reflection in the mirror? Quoted post what was published almost 4 years ago and user last time was on forum 3 years ago.

Zebedee
August 19th, 2021, 05:53

Actually , I have a question. As you know Thailand, especially Pattaya, is all but deserted with zero tourists and huge numbers of local workers returned to their villages i.e. absolutely nothing happening in Thailand. So there really is nothing to keep the gay readers informed of , yet the five horsemen of the apocalypse keep posting....all sorts of old drivel...now is that not odd? What next, weather reports? The price of a bowl of rice?

No hurry with a reply, LOL.

cdnmatt
August 19th, 2021, 10:16
If you had my life for the past week, I promise you, you would love boring.

a447
August 19th, 2021, 13:58
Zebedee, I guess the reason we are still posting on this "boring" board is the same reason that has kept you posting here for the last 10 days.

Moses
August 19th, 2021, 14:05
Actually , I have a question. As you know Thailand, especially Pattaya, is all but deserted with zero tourists and huge numbers of local workers returned to their villages i.e. absolutely nothing happening in Thailand. So there really is nothing to keep the gay readers informed of , yet the five horsemen of the apocalypse keep posting....all sorts of old drivel...now is that not odd? What next, weather reports? The price of a bowl of rice?

No hurry with a reply, LOL.

I also have question (even few): when you are walking by streets you also telling to people what they should do? What their reaction is then? Do they respect your advices or trying avoid to meet you at next time and cross street when they see you?

Zebedee
August 19th, 2021, 14:10

Another question, who do you consider to be the most boring of those 5? I'll give you mine..at least the top two horsemen of the apocalypse:

1/1 ( even money ) on -Word Salad Irish- he posts a series of words together in never-ending sentences that are completely incomprehensible! It would take AlanTuring to decode what Word Salad Irish is trying to say, and even if he did mange to work that out, he would find its just not worth the effort. Word Salad Irish has nothing to offer----Rating: Boring Extraordinaire

2/1 on The Bang Saray Bore- Can you imagine being trapped in an elevator with him!! Jesus Wept, after an hour you would lose the will to live! He writes these Fairy Stories...pardon the term...that he gets paid to write but puts them on here as if they are from the heart. People then give him "likes" for his horse shxt, out of politeness, like when some poor, obviously disabled guy is begging for money you feel compelled to give him something...its the least one can do really. Rating: Boring To Death.

Disclaimer no animals were harmed in the above Ratings.

Take your time with the reply, no rush. LOL

goji
August 19th, 2021, 14:37
https://trolls-system-movie-episode.fandom.com/wiki/Zebedee_The_Troll

Moses
August 19th, 2021, 14:44
Take your time with the reply, no rush. LOL

Enough. "Take your time". 1 month.

Nirish guy
August 19th, 2021, 16:16
If you had my life for the past week, I promise you, you would love boring.

I second that one actually and in fact it's that sameness and yes even dullness about the board of late, complete with the petty arguments, the sometimes interesting snippets of news, the few genuinely new and interesting posts and everything else that we know about the board that just of late when many things seems to be going to shit work / life / travel wise etc that i'm finding is a good reason to be here - as it's a "break" from whats passing for a normal but stressful and a life that's just a bit shitty life of late in fact.

PS once your months ban is over ( if I'm reading Moses post above correctly?) be sure to send me my prize for being your number one bore, I do so love winning competitions ! :-)

christianpfc
August 19th, 2021, 21:32
Not only that, but staying here waiting for OTHER PEOPLE to write content that isn't boring ? Anyone who cannot find any interesting content could either try writing some themselves and lead by example, OR scoot off and read something else.
With 6.7 billion people on the planet and an internet to connect us to many of them, there really is no need to be bored.
7.8 billion. But I had the same idea, it has never been easier to find entertainment (internet, TV) than now and he who is bored is so at his own fault. No compassion with whiners from my side.

arsenal
August 20th, 2021, 12:43
Well it's usually four horsemen but if Zebs thinks five is a better number then who am I to argue. I would have been interested in who he's cast as the other three.

I disagree with his suspension. He was only posting here and it was an interesting thread. SW was stalking Dodger all over the board and survived...For a while anyway

goji
August 20th, 2021, 14:38
Well it's usually four horsemen but if Zebs thinks five is a better number then who am I to argue. I would have been interested in who he's cast as the other three.

As the intention seemed to be to troll, I guess he'd pick the 5 most interesting contributors and describe them as boring.

mr giggles
August 20th, 2021, 18:33
AND they are doing it out of the goodness of theirs hearts...
Scratch the word hearts and insert EGO

Moses
August 20th, 2021, 20:35
As the intention seemed to be to troll, I guess he'd pick the 5 most interesting contributors and describe them as boring.

Jealous

arsenal
August 22nd, 2021, 12:01
I just received a pm from steviewonders. If it hadn't been for the quality of the lamb, gravy and mint sauce it might have spoiled my lunch. Hahaha.

Dodger
August 25th, 2021, 15:32
Reading this thread has been like taking a stroll down the yellow brick road leading to Oz.

A ferocious appearing lion who lacks courage to find his own way through the jungle, who's devouring himself with the boredom he created for himself...a hollow tin man who has no heart, who envy's those around him who do so much, that the envy has turned to hatred...and a scarecrow, who has all the dance moves down perfectly, but simply doesn't have a brain.

They're all here now, exposing themselves for who they really are. Consumed with so much jealousy and envy that the only way they can see forward is to throw dirt in the faces of those around them who are smiling with confidence and finding ways to make life enjoyable - even now through the darkest of times.

If you're bored with the Board, it's only because you're bored with yourself. And by attempting to belittle others for their contributions, regardless if you like their contributions or not, you've exposed your own true nature, and there's only one person you can blame for that. Take a guess who it is. Someone may have to give the scarecrow a hand with this.

And, for the record; There are more than 4 Horsemen here - there are a thousand.

Zebedee
September 20th, 2021, 01:44
Enough. "Take your time". 1 month.

I request my account to be deleted / deactivated....this board is a pain in the arse!

Nirish guy
September 20th, 2021, 14:24
Or you could just stop logging in, same out come for you - no - or would that not give you the opportunity to flounce and perform some "Im so leaving" dramatics perhaps ?

Either way, all the best.

cdnmatt
September 20th, 2021, 15:12
Spice it up then. Post a video of you doing a strip show for us.

Zebedee
September 20th, 2021, 15:58
Or you could just stop logging in, same out come for you - no - or would that not give you the opportunity to flounce and perform some "Im so leaving" dramatics perhaps ?

Either way, all the best.

There's nothing dramatic about a request to deactivate my account and giving a GENUINE reason for it. What has it got to do with you? Put me on ignore please... do us both a favour!

Ya PRICK.

christianpfc
September 20th, 2021, 21:40

gerefan2
September 20th, 2021, 22:37
Spice it up then. Post a video of you doing a strip show for us.

How are you going to watch it???

Moses
September 20th, 2021, 22:46
There's nothing dramatic about a request to deactivate my account and giving a GENUINE reason for it. What has it got to do with you? Put me on ignore please... do us both a favour!

Ya PRICK.

I'm lazy guy. Wanna leave? Open your setting panel, and change password with closed eyes, then logout. Easy as 1-2-3.

goji
September 21st, 2021, 01:02
I'm lazy guy. Wanna leave? Open your setting panel, and change password with closed eyes, then logout. Easy as 1-2-3.
That would fix it.

Or for more permanence, just post something bad enough to get a lifetime ban. We all know which rule to infringe to immediately get that result from any Thai forum. Although it's probably better to go for a more minor infringement.

However, I suspect we're not going to get that and there will be more dramatic come backs than Status Quo (who have been doing "last tours" since at least 1984).

Nirish guy
September 21st, 2021, 06:24
You’re a bit up yourself aren’t you thinking that ANY board would waste their valuable time bothering to “deactivate” your / one lowly posters account. Just log out and don’t type in the boards URL to your browser ever again and hey presto - job done, we’re all gone and your arse will endure no further pain. What part of that is to difficult for your to understand that you feel you need to make it more complicated than that ?

Ya PRICK ! :-) lol

Dodger
September 21st, 2021, 08:48
[QUOTE=Zebedee;282569]

Why would putting you on ignore make any difference if you're not going to post here anymore? What is there to ignore?

Don't let the door hit you in the ass.