PDA

View Full Version : Thai vs Mexicans?

July 28th, 2006, 07:38
don't lose interest, there is a Thai story coming

This article is going to begin with the Chinese / Mexican connection but it will end with another encounter with a Thai boy that I just recently met in Kentucky.

America is a mixture of many different cultures, Thai, Chinese, Japanese, Korean, Italian, Mexican, Native American, Cajun, French, Hispanic and then throw in African Americans and Anglo Americans and then America becomes a melting pot of very many different cultures. But then again, that is what started our country anyway.

Now let us get to the Chinese / Mexican connection. Actually in theory, this Chinese / Mexican connection makes no logical sense at all. There can't be any two cultures on this beautiful planet that are more opposite from each other. The Chinese culture is based on "face" and more tradition than probably any nation on this earth has. The Mexican culture is probably the most extreme western culture on Earth. From what my Mexican Amigos have told me and from some research on the internet, the Mexican culture is strongly based on the Catholic religion and also mixed with whatever Native Tribe they are cross-bred from (Mexicans are a mix between Spanish people and Native American people).

As far as I am concerned, the Mexican people are by far the warmest and most honest people that I have ever met! I have lunch at their restaurant daily. They treat me as if I were a King! They won't even change the channel on their big screen TV without asking for my permission! On Sunday, they bring all of their children and family to the restaurant for lunch. This is a very, very festive event for the Mexicans. If you want to see some of the most beautiful children on this planet, then go to a Mexican restaurant on Saturday or Sunday. They have these big brown eyes, cold black hair and a smile that will melt your heart! You will want to hold them in your arms and hug them! Believe me!

OK now let's get to the Chinese / Mexican connection. If you go to a Chinese restaurant here in America, you will notice that there are Mexican cooks in most of the Chinese restaurants. If you go to a Mexican restaurant in America, you will not see Chinese cooks in the kitchen. Pretty fxxxxd up hugh? Now I will explain (don't lose interest, there is a Thai story coming). The local police have a 16 year old boy in custody. He escaped from a Chinese restaurant and he got caught steeling food from a local food store. He is from South America. When he crossed the Rio Grande river, he said there are many Chinese people there. He said that here are many ads from the Chinese saying "Come work for us, free food and a free apartment. But when he made his way to the Chinese restaurant, he had to work 14 hours per day. Actually, he never got a pay check. He did get to eat free from the Chinese buffet and he lived in a small apartment with very many Chinese and Hispanic people living in inhumane conditions. They don't get paid. Free room and board. This is slavery, don't you think? Slavery was abolished here in America in 1865. Chinese and all people should be free here.

Now I have met a new Thai friend. I was standing out in front of my store and I noticed a very cute Asian boy riding by me on his bicycle. He looked at me and smiled as he rode by. He then parked his bicycle and walked by me, again looking me directly in the eye and smiling at me. Then I decided to go back into my store and try to find this boy. found him and asked him if I could help him. He said no. I then asked him for his name. When he pronounced his name, I asked him what country he was from. He said with a smile that I can't explain "I'm from Thailand."

I then said "Thailand, Land of Smiles."

He said, 'Yes, how you know this?' He was impressed that I knew of the Land of Smiles. I asked him if he had a boyfriend and he said no. I then asked for his phone number. He said he has no phone, but I got his e-mail address. I have e-mailed him with no reply. Then one night, he and I chat briefly on MSN but he cut that short. Now I am thinking that I have no chance with this Thai boy, however yesterday, he comes into the store with another Thai friend and a Thai guy. I decided to ignore him, but I did look over my shoulder and he was talking to this other Thai guy. This other Thai guy was looking at me and smiling with that trademark Thai smile. But I don't know if the Thai boy that I first met likes me or if the other Thai boys likes me. The first Thai boy seems to be very shy, maybe a good boy. But on this day when I encountered both of these boys, the other Thai boy was behind me for every move that I made in the store. Thai boy#1 is dressed in a very beautiful jaens with his very long cold black hair draping down his shoulders, very innocent looking. Thai boy#2 also has very long black hair draping down his shoulders, . I think that Thai boy#1 is my best choice, shy, dressed in a very conservative manner, but hard to talk to. I just can't seem to break through his wall. Maybe it will take some time. Thai boy#2 would probably be a quicky, he probably wants to "boom boom farang man" and probably has with many farangs here. However, I really like Thai boy#1, but I just can't seem to break through his shyness, maybe it will just take some time and patience?

Thai vs Mexicans?

As far as hospitality goes, the advantage has to go to the Mexicans! My Mexican Amigos will help me out of a jam and they have done just that. The Mexicans take love to a level that we Americans should learn from and actually, we don't understand that kind of love, it's much deeper than we will ever know.

As far as man go, the advantage goes to the Thai! Yes, there are many Thai boys who will take advantage of a farang, but I know an American man who has been together to a Thai boy for 32 years and they are still very happy!

Also, there seems to be very many single Thai boys in Thailand. Just go to an internet dating site and you will see. Bangkok and your eyes will grow tried from reading the profiles of boys there / The odds have to be much better there. But what do I know? I have never been outside of the US. All of these beautiful people are right here in the good old USA. If I don't find a boy here, guess where I'm going? I'm going to Thailand! The Thai boy from "Thai boys in Kentucky part2" has now returned to Bangkok. His visa finally expired, he broke up with his loser boyfriend here. I let him get off the hook. Keep in mind that his boyfriend was a loser. Maybe I should go to Bangkok!

Smiles
July 28th, 2006, 11:01
Baziel, if you are going to copy an entire article or story from some other internet site, courtesy (at the very least) and common sense should tell you (whisper in yer ear. Dear) that the proper thing to do is to acknowledge the author and the source.

If you wrote the story (and I'm not saying you didn't. Did you?) then I can only say it is of a vastly different style ~ for want of a better word ~ than your normal postings, which are characterised by much more, er, 'interesting' grammar, spelling, syntax, and general flow. (And I'm being generous).

It is a bit odd ~ I'm sure you will agree ~ to read this in the story above, " . . . I have never been outside of the US . . . " while at the same noticing that your handle side bar establishes your home to be in 'Belgium' ... Brugge no less.

If you didn't write it, hey, pull a Spike Lee and do the right thing.

Cheers ...

July 28th, 2006, 14:38
..and they treat me like a queen and I adore them..although I was once in a bar when a handsome Mexiacn lad admired a small diamond ring I was wearing and asked to try it on..and then bolted out the door with it !

July 28th, 2006, 17:32
Baziel is under the influence of Brugse Zot.

July 28th, 2006, 19:46
Baziel is under the influence of Brugse Zot.

Baziel is a " Brugse zot ", Cedric he is my creation because Thailand is fun for me. To many skool teachers on SF taking them self so sirius.

Lets have fun folks !

http://upload4.postimage.org/713963/brugsezot.jpg (http://upload4.postimage.org/713963/photo_hosting.html)

http://upload4.postimage.org/713965/BrugseZotten.jpg (http://upload4.postimage.org/713965/photo_hosting.html)

July 28th, 2006, 20:36
Baziel, if you are going to copy an entire article or story from some other internet site, courtesy (at the very least) and common sense should tell you (whisper in yer ear. Dear) that the proper thing to do is to acknowledge the author and the source.

If you wrote the story (and I'm not saying you didn't. Did you?) then I can only say it is of a vastly different style ~ for want of a better word ~ than your normal postings, which are characterised by much more, er, 'interesting' grammar, spelling, syntax, and general flow. (And I'm being generous).

It is a bit odd ~ I'm sure you will agree ~ to read this in the story above, " . . . I have never been outside of the US . . . " while at the same noticing that your handle side bar establishes your home to be in 'Belgium' ... Brugge no less.

If you didn't write it, hey, pull a Spike Lee and do the right thing.

Cheers ...

If you where not that old and a titty ladyboy, i sure love you a bit !

July 29th, 2006, 15:03
Yep it seems a popular ex-pat occupation, this teaching thing. I wonder why they lurk in dark corners and pounce on innocent grammatical mistakes, they must be very bored teachers. Now you would think they had their hands full with teaching grammar. Oh well if they are not so busy, I am sure none of us really minds. If only it was in a nice way and not some kind of point scoring exercise. How their pupils cope with them I don't know. But the standard of English is quite good in Thailand, surprisingly better than in Hong-Kong, I think this might be more to do with TV or the movies than the level of English language teaching.

For the teachers it must just be an unavoidable train of thought. You know like sex. Except for them it is grammar.

Maybe there should be a thread/section on grammar for the teachers amongst us in Thailand. They can then post a daily tip, and maybe a word of the day for a bit of fun , then we the punters can all try and guess the meaning.

I don't know what I am on about, must be the zot baziel. Or I am as bored as a teacher.

July 30th, 2006, 06:24
If yr young fit fun & full of spunk then DF is a perfect place to go. Plenty of cruising in parks etc - though if yr old fat & generally look like a pervert you'll be arrested.

Couple of good cruisey bars/saunas

I've drank plenty of Mexico juice in DF & Fucked plenty of college boy holes.

You need to be on yr toes to avoid any hassle though

July 30th, 2006, 06:59
Sounds like heaven. Well heck no. It sounds like America.

yaraboy
July 31st, 2006, 01:35
Fit fun and full of spunk works in DF and in combinbation with somewhat older no problem. Latinos and Asians are not as ageist as Caucasians.

July 31st, 2006, 10:45
... Mexican all too often leaves me running for the loo with a burning bottom afterwards. Whereas, anything with a little Phrik Thai (or is that Thai Phrik) just gets me hot :cheers: