PDA

View Full Version : I need some help...

DrewSpz
August 13th, 2018, 02:23
Deciphering/ translating some dates on a chat from my Thai boyfreind’s phone (please wait to tell me how stupid I am until after we figure his out). And I’ve made sure there’s no identifying info in the pics so I’m not breaking any rules.

I also need some help figuring out how to attach the pics to this post. Or how to embed or whatever so you guys can tell what this says

Thanks for
Any advice / guidance/ help!!!!!!!

DrewSpz
August 13th, 2018, 02:32
I think I figured out how to attach... using my laptop now instead of mobile... more options available. Okay I've attached two images... if there's any way anyone can translate the dates these chats took place, I would really appreciate it.

[/ATTACH]77317732

sglad
August 13th, 2018, 03:19
No dates; only time stamps.

DrewSpz
August 13th, 2018, 14:49
How about that second pic with all the hearts? What’s do all those words mean?

scottish-guy
August 13th, 2018, 15:00
It roughly translates as "If my boyfriend finds this message on my phone, deny everything"

Nirish guy
August 13th, 2018, 17:27
How about that second pic with all the hearts? What’s do all those words mean?

If you're minded to ask the question I fear you maybe already know the answer....:-( Maybe dont think too much, life short, is it REALLY worth the drama ? know what you ( think) you know, say nothing, watch and take all in and either let it go or let him go perhaps.......saying that who knows, perhaps it was his mother he was talking too and all the hearts are to and from her ?? .....he says ,,,,giving you a lovely reason to let it go and yet still save face if you choose too .......

snotface
August 13th, 2018, 19:01
It looks to me as if it is just saying you can change the colour (of the hearts).

scottish-guy
August 14th, 2018, 00:23
.....perhaps it was his mother he was talking too and all the hearts are to and from her ??....

Or, more likely, the wife

:drink:

DrewSpz
August 14th, 2018, 02:48
Hahaha I know who it’s from/to. He left his phone unlocked. I just wanted to see the dates/ times.

sglad
August 14th, 2018, 04:25
Hahaha I know who it’s from/to.

The other woman?

paborn
August 14th, 2018, 05:09
Sometimes I'm thick, so help me understand. He left his phone uinlocked, you had total access and you want what now?

cdnmatt
August 14th, 2018, 05:23
Don't go through his phone.

What a dick move.

frequent
August 14th, 2018, 06:26
Don't go through his phone. What a dick move.Absolutely. Never ask a question unless you're prepared to live with the answer, whatever that may be. The number of "happy" marriages I've seen broken up because one partner (usually the wife) decides to snoop ...

Jealousy's a curse

Nirish guy
August 14th, 2018, 06:36
That depends on whether you choose to be "happy" living in ignorant bliss or prefer to know the whether your suspicions about that lying cheating cunt that you're sharing your bed are true or not I guess......and no, that's not from personal experience thank god, more just watching others.

Personally I think I'm somewhere in between, i.e I like to know the make up of the person I'm with and then if I find that they're chancing their arm in some way at least I KNOW it and with all the facts at my disposal I can THEN decide whether that's enough reason to create any drama or not....and with me as I get older just as long as the person doesn't blatantly lie to me or steal from me then there's little I can think of that's cause for much drama anyway these days - and most certainly not over a bit of cock here and there.

frequent
August 14th, 2018, 07:28
That depends on whether you choose to be "happy" living in ignorant bliss or prefer to know the whether your suspicions about that lying cheating cunt that you're sharing your bed are true or not I guess......and no, that's not from personal experience thank god, more just watching others.

Personally I think I'm somewhere in between, i.e I like to know the make up of the person I'm with and then if I find that they're chancing their arm in some way at least I KNOW it and with all the facts at my disposal I can THEN decide whether that's enough reason to create any drama or not....and with me as I get older just as long as the person doesn't blatantly lie to me or steal from me then there's little I can think of that's cause for much drama anyway these days - and most certainly not over a bit of cock here and there.Evidently you don't have a Thai boyfriend. I haven't a single farang friend in Thailand or abroad who has a Thai boyfriend who hasn't been lied to. A couple of them use the Find Friends App on the iPhone and can see where there boyfriend is versus where he says he is. Just one example - the Thai boyfriend claimed he was in Sisaket visiting his family. His iPhone showed him in Pattaya. That's from a relationship that had already been going 15 years. Another friend says if he gives his boyfriend $20 to get something from the local store in his (Australian) home town he will never, ever get any change even if the item is only $3 or $4

arsenal
August 14th, 2018, 07:48
Well this all sounds like domestic bliss doesn't it. Living in a permanent state of paranoia, and for what purpose?

Nirish guy
August 14th, 2018, 08:00
Evidently you don't have a Thai boyfriend. I haven't a single farang friend in Thailand or abroad who has a Thai boyfriend who hasn't been lied to.

For the record I'm not naive enough to suggest that's not or has never or will ever be case, I meant blatant as in "majorly", aside from that I just try not to sweat the small stuff anymore in life, difficult at times but I try.

frequent
August 14th, 2018, 08:04
For the record I'm not naive enough to suggest that's not or has never or will ever be case, I meant blatant as in "majorly", aside from that I just try not to sweat the small stuff anymore in life, difficult at times but I try.Yes but it's a question of what is "the small stuff". Everyone will have a different point of view on that

paborn
August 14th, 2018, 08:09
Very differing points of view, in fact, in my experience people fall out over the dumbest little things. Because that little thing suddenly looms very large in someone's mind.

Nirish guy
August 14th, 2018, 08:17
You're both correct, indeed I once separated from a partner that I lived with for a few years, all quite nicely and quite amicably - until on taking their possessions, fully with my help and approval they lifted a CD that they'd bought me and that they KNEW I listened to a lot.....well I was adamant I was keeping it as a) it was MINE and b) it had been a gift from them and c) I DID listen to it and d) did I mention ...IT WAS MINE ! :) .....anyway, to cut a long story short that CD ended up with two solicitors involved and me having to pay a £5000 break up bill plus costs ! :-(

( I would point out that I wasn't the person who appointed the solicitor ( well, not first anyway).....but the one thing I DID learn clearly out of the incident is that NO bloody CD is worth £5000 !! :)

But yes "the small stuff' is of course subjective and even with myself it changes often by the day sometimes depending what mood I'm in and I do actually have to work at NOT reacting to stuff sometimes, it's a very true saying that the Thai's tell us, sometimes we really DO Think to much !

PS the happy ending to the story is that I got keeping the CD !! ( which of course needless to say I never listen too anymore ....anyone want to buy a second hand CD......going cheap.....only £4500 ! :-)

arsenal
August 14th, 2018, 08:58
People in general tend to fixate on things, it's not called a 'pet hate' for no reason. It gets nurtured, taken for walks and given saucers of milk to ensure it remains alive and well while at the same time the owner thinks all will be well if the demon goes away . Eventually it passes away but is always replaced by something else.

My per hates over the years have included the erecting of For Sale signs in the block of apartments where I lived and the awkward habit supermarkets have of placing the receipt in your hand before the change.

DrewSpz
August 14th, 2018, 18:46
Worse!!! Another American! From Los Angeles too!!!

sglad
August 14th, 2018, 19:56
Worse!!! Another American! From Los Angeles too!!!

In that case, I don't mind telling you that the message written in Thai says, "Do you want a facial with that pearl necklace?"

scottish-guy
August 15th, 2018, 00:12
If you know a boy who can give a facial and a "pearl necklace" at the same time, I'm sure many of us would like to meet him

:D

sglad
August 15th, 2018, 00:37
If you know a boy who can give a facial and a "pearl necklace" at the same time, I'm sure many of us would like to meet him

:D

There are a few working at the Family Jewels Bar.

christianpfc
August 15th, 2018, 19:55
In the first screenshot, it just says: abbreviation for Friday and Saturday and time.

In second: You set the color to (purple) change (to another color).

He is chatting in English, obviously with a non-Thai person.