PDA

View Full Version : Boxer shorts are better

frequent
August 11th, 2018, 07:17
Apart from providing better access for others, there's now a health reason to wear boxer shorts if you're a breeder - tight underwear lowers the sperm count
https://www.newscientist.com/article/2176176-tight-underwear-really-is-linked-to-lower-sperm-counts-in-men/

arsenal
August 11th, 2018, 07:40
Briefs are the sexiest form of underwear ever invented. ideally in one colour and nicely fitting but not too tight so there is a little movement around the arse and crotch area. I am, of course talking about the beautiful Thai boys, not the elephant sized farang of Elephant Plaza.

paborn
August 11th, 2018, 20:56
Apart from providing better access for others, there's now a health reason to wear boxer shorts if you're a breeder - tight underwear lowers the sperm count
https://www.newscientist.com/article/2176176-tight-underwear-really-is-linked-to-lower-sperm-counts-in-men/

I only question the word "now" as this has been a discussion point for decades.

francois
August 12th, 2018, 00:01
. I am, of course talking about the beautiful Thai boys, not the elephant sized farang of Elephant Plaza.

Another cheap shot, arsenal?

arsenal
August 12th, 2018, 02:04
At who Francois? Names please. And your post is off topic.

frequent
August 12th, 2018, 05:28
Another cheap shot, arsenal?He sticks to his strengths, francois

francois
August 12th, 2018, 11:52
At who Francois? Names please. And your post is off topic.

I was replying to you, arsenal, so how can that be off topic?

Your comment about the elephant sized farang at Elephant Plaza could apply to many or a specific person. If a specific person,then that is a cheap shot. If applied to all that frequent Elephant Plaza then it is inaccurate.

You made the comment so you can name names or clarify your comment.

arsenal
August 12th, 2018, 12:06
Having re-read it Francois I can see where you're coming from. Not my intention at all, it was aimed at no.one in particular but was just a play on words and there is no shortage of huge ex-pats in Sunee. One.of the mods can edit it to read Sunee Plaza if they choose to.

Now can we get back to discussing Thai boys in skimpy underwear.