PDA

View Full Version : Your straight best friend

frequent
August 11th, 2018, 05:36
I have to admit being conflicted about posting this story as I’m a firm believer in the Kinsey scale of human sexuality rather than the more binary view of sexuality so beloved of many people. However this article explores the straight male best friend (as opposed to fag hag best friend) idea:
https://www.out.com/lifestyle/2018/8/10/homo-neurotic-utilizing-straight-best-friend

werner
August 11th, 2018, 16:30
Interesting article. Thanks for sharing....

Nirish guy
August 11th, 2018, 19:10
Aww come on, surely the old " ahh damn it, she must have / was probably a lesbian / ahh he must have been gay then" excuse IS ok being used as a "white lie" that you both KNOW probably isn't true but lets your friend save face after they were rejected - as I certainly know that it MUST be true that every guy I hit on in gay bars who turn me down MUST be straight - as if not that then the actual truth that they just dont want me and I disgust them would be just too much for my fragile ego to process ! :)

paborn
August 11th, 2018, 20:54
A very good article, thanks for sharing. To be fair, you do provide excellent resource material. I too adhere to the Kinsey scale. I do, however, think that further research will broaden the scale by a few points to better cover human sexuality.