PDA

View Full Version : The most Incredible latest Facts your want to know?

Impulse
July 28th, 2006, 03:58
That must be the land just to the right of Avalon hotel as your looking at it from the beach?Because to the left is the Grand Condotel,unless they plan on doing the VT7 type thing in front of it.To the right would be the land on the jomtien side of vt5 and the potential vt7.That would be a bummer for anyone buying that side of vt5.

July 28th, 2006, 07:07
Reads more like 'all rumour and no facts' to me.

July 28th, 2006, 09:17
DELETED

July 28th, 2006, 09:24
so if I was you Id buy now before the Asians take over, hopefully there will be 51% Thais buying as well, as this seems to be a stumbling block that is being looked in to as we chat.

If you know history then you will recognize that other Asian countries have taken over the dispersed principalities of Thailand many times - the Kingdom of Tungoo, the Kingdom of Khmer, with the Kingdom of Kalinga also threatening.

Why for you Euro morons believe that it is unusual for Asians to be in Asia. We actually prefer that you simply spend your money and leave.

July 28th, 2006, 14:34
you are of course 110 % correct LMTU but the resistence and future shock shown by some on this forum that Jomtien and Pattaya are somehow going to get into reverse gear and not become one of Asia'a leading holiday destinations is bizarre.

I've found many people seem to think if they "hate" Ocean Towers enough, it will all go away.

It's going to happen and prices wil rise, roads will be built and all those rumours are only half of what really is going to occur.

I think Stargaze, LMTU is referring to the Chinese who are gleefully eyeing properties in Thailand..and as they have a middle class increasing by the tens of millions each year if one wants a property in Pattaya they should start considering a purchase while it's still affordable.

I've heard all the same nonsense spoken before when I was offered a small farmhouse and 5 acres on the Spanish island Ibizia 20 years ago for 8 thousand pounds...I would still cheerfully throttle the silly queens that talked me out of it..with all the same arguments I hear today about Pattaya.

July 28th, 2006, 17:03
Ibiza now that is worth the effort.
In a way it will be sad that Pattaya turns from a seedy little flesh market bustling with colour to a tacky giant mass tourism destination for zillions of Chinese.
Buses and buses and buses of them and other Asians will eat in giant Chinese emporiums and buy their souvenirs from giant Chinese emporiums and stay in giant Chinese emporiums and then go home. I suppose the spin off is that the flesh market will cease for good, and all the ex-pat's will move to Chiang Rai. Making the locals supposedly very happy not to mention the government. Cleaned up at last, nice and sterile just another dead spot close to Bangkok.