PDA

View Full Version : Sabai Massage in Pattaya in Boyztown

CambodiaVisitor
August 10th, 2018, 02:54
Not long ago in Pattaya I went to this massage parlor in Boyztown just around the corner from The Copa Hotel. Anyhow, a massage boy hit me up on Growlr so I went to the shop for a "massage." I paid the house 300 Baht and tipped him 500 Baht and basically only had sex with him. Had a great time. The question is, are all gay massage parlors in Boyztown operated like this? That was my only massage boy experience so I was not sure if this is the usual thing throughout Boyztown. Also, did I tip properly? Any comments?

I'm still dreaming of that boy. He sure loved bottoming for me.

gerefan2
August 10th, 2018, 03:21
Read this thread for prices etc., across the road.
http://www.gaythailand.com/forums/topic/11887-did-i-oops-get-ripped-off-at-scandic-massage/

paborn
August 10th, 2018, 04:33
Usually, I like the massage but, often, I say no to the massage and we go straight to sex. I've never had a problem.

gerefan2
August 10th, 2018, 05:22
Do you get a discount for that??!

paborn
August 10th, 2018, 07:19
No, just a great deal of pleasure.

francois
August 10th, 2018, 09:36
Not long ago in Pattaya I went to this massage parlor in Boyztown just around the corner from The Copa Hotel. Anyhow, a massage boy hit me up on Growlr so I went to the shop for a "massage." I paid the house 300 Baht and tipped him 500 Baht and basically only had sex with him. Had a great time. The question is, are all gay massage parlors in Boyztown operated like this? That was my only massage boy experience so I was not sure if this is the usual thing throughout Boyztown. Also, did I tip properly? Any comments?

In general, one does get a massage and then, maybe, sex; all depends. 500 Baht tip for what you received was, perhaps, on the low side. Sex is sex whether in your room, a short time room, or a massage house so you should pay the going rate which is more like 1000 Baht, but at least 700 TB. Others will disagree.

frequent
August 10th, 2018, 10:20
In general, one does get a massage and then, maybe, sex; all depends. 500 Baht tip for what you received was, perhaps, on the low side. Sex is sex whether in your room, a short time room, or a massage house so you should pay the going rate which is more like 1000 Baht, but at least 700 TB. Others will disagree.I can't answer for Pattaya but I always judge the adequacy of the tip on the body language and possibly verbal feedback of the boy. I've written elsewhere of a Bangkok massage boy who gratefully received 1,000 baht and wanted to know when I'd be back. In a commercial establishment 500 is probably a bit on the low side but there are certainly boys on Grindr who will ask for taxi money of 500 baht because "I not a money boy"