PDA

View Full Version : Seeking rimmer and anal massage in Pattaya

tourismmm
August 3rd, 2018, 07:11
Following a complaint, the text of the original post by tourismmm has been removed.

Tourismmm, this is the third time I have deleted your posts. Sawatdee Network is not a dating site. If you want to contact and meet someone for the activities mentioned in your posts, may I suggest you try one of the numerous gay dating apps.

One of our members, DrewSpz, has helpfully recommended you try Blued. There are others.

Jellybean

Manforallseasons
August 3rd, 2018, 07:28
Hmm, I thought the last full moon was when Bkktraveller first posted?

frequent
August 3rd, 2018, 07:30
I think he's mistaken SGT for Squirt's message board

Old git
August 3rd, 2018, 10:06
Hmm..

Want want want but no give give give...

DrewSpz
August 3rd, 2018, 20:56
Most of these are old western expats and theyre interested in young Asian boys (of legal age).
I don’t know that you’ll (Original Poster) find what you’re looking for here.

Just download an App called BLUED. You’ll have all you need and more there.

scottish-guy
August 3rd, 2018, 22:42
[Text of removed post by tourismmm deleted.]

I'm not sure this definition of "Hetero" (when posted on a Gay board) is a widely accepted one

:D

latintopxxx
August 4th, 2018, 01:54
much ado over nada....

gerefan2
August 4th, 2018, 04:18
Newbies strike again!

DrewSpz
August 4th, 2018, 13:27
I was never that bad! Though it did take about 6 months before anyone would believe I wasn’t someone else ‘trolling’ or an existing member using a false account

arsenal
August 4th, 2018, 14:53
It was these kinds of posts and worse that necessitated the need for moderators and led to Scottish Guy and his easily influenced friends smashing the whole fucking place up in their fits of childish and anal behaviour. If they had their way anyone could join and post absolutely anything they wanted to.

scottish-guy
August 4th, 2018, 15:21
How idiotic to remove the OP and leave the replies to it, which now make no sense (if they ever did) - better to just delete or move the entire thread

It's the sort of thing a jobsworth Civil Servant would do

:p

arsenal
August 4th, 2018, 15:36
Scottish Guy proves my point, right on cue.

scottish-guy
August 4th, 2018, 15:40
I see the Phantom Stalker of Old London Town is alive and well - which is more than can be said for his rapidly diminishing "Like" ratio.

Fuck knows what he's said now, but "Mind The Gap" dear

arsenal
August 4th, 2018, 15:53
"Fuck knows what he said" And so does Scottish Guy as I have proved conclusively on several ocassions. Haha.