PDA

View Full Version : Eros Tonight

Manforallseasons
July 26th, 2018, 01:19
I have not been to Eros gogo in Sunee for quite some time mainly because I seldom see any goodlooking boys working there, tonight was an exception I saw 3 and had one sit with me. Most of the farangs there are hideous and sadly are as uninhibited as they are hideous,.... (parts of this post have been deleted, as they contravene rule 3.1.1)...it is a bit of a freak show but worth a visit.

Manforallseasons
July 26th, 2018, 03:07
Spelling correction: "stratigically"

Captain Swing
July 26th, 2018, 05:39
Spelling correction: "stratigically"

Try again.

arsenal
July 26th, 2018, 06:27
Let's not get sidetracked by spelling when we can discuss the hot boys of Eros. I've always found a few nice looking boys there whenever II go in. And I love the slit shorts they sometimes wear.

paborn
July 26th, 2018, 07:11
I'll take your word for that. The only thing that has put me off from Sunee is the behavior of the Farang - or certain ones as described above. I can think of little more offputting.

arsenal
July 26th, 2018, 08:23
At least you can take comfort from the fact that whatever you see in Eros, it won't be Scottish Guy or Frequent. Now that would be gross.

francois
July 26th, 2018, 08:44
I'll take your word for that. The only thing that has put me off from Sunee is the behavior of the Farang - or certain ones as described above. I can think of little more offputting.

Are you speaking from experience or reputation? For me, I love sleaze. :devilsh:

paborn
July 26th, 2018, 20:51
Fracois, I love sleaze as well. But, in the ambience, the atmosphere the naughty feeling that brings back youthful indiscretions. Not, I rush to add, in watching fat, hairy old me ( like moi ) getting it on in public.

a447
July 26th, 2018, 21:27
One of the many benefits of being brought up in Asia is that you learn to "look" but not "see".

Manforallseasons
July 26th, 2018, 22:50
One of the many benefits of being brought up in Asia is that you learn to "look" but not "see".

Even if you were blinded by the light from Hiroshima you couldn't miss the sight I saw last night!:stop_mini:

DrewSpz
July 27th, 2018, 20:45
What was it? Is it against the rules to say? Can you send it in a PM?

gerefan2
July 27th, 2018, 23:47
Even if you were blinded by the light from Hiroshima you couldn't miss the sight I saw last night!:stop_mini:

BBB in Thailand again?

Jellybean
July 28th, 2018, 01:18
What was it? Is it against the rules to say? Can you send it in a PM?

I have sent you a PM, DrewSpz.