PDA

View Full Version : Skybar Xmas party

gerefan2
July 25th, 2018, 15:59
Good party at Skybar last night. Was going to put some pics on the thread on Gaybutton’s site but can’t, so they are here...

scottish-guy
July 25th, 2018, 17:45
Hard to know what to say really

Manforallseasons
July 25th, 2018, 18:00
Cool! Here is my pic....

gerefan2
July 25th, 2018, 18:39
Hard to know what to say really

Melley Clitmas?

scottish-guy
July 25th, 2018, 18:41
MFAS - powerful movie - absolutely no chance of anything like that being made today.

You could however have posted a still from Nosferatu to represent the average Farang punter

dinagam
July 25th, 2018, 20:39
Melley Clitmas?

Are we into clitoris awakening?

sglad
July 26th, 2018, 01:15
You could however have posted a still from Nosferatu to represent the average Farang punter

...or Uncle Fester from The Addams Family.

PS What movie is MFAS' still from?

Jellybean
July 26th, 2018, 01:37
The movie is called Freaks, sglad. See the Wikipedia link below:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Freaks

francois
July 26th, 2018, 02:26
Melley Clitmas?

Are we into clitoris awakening?

Have you not heard a Thai pronounce Merry Christmas?

riverdee
July 26th, 2018, 04:32
wish I was there,but have to wait..... see you October Alain

frequent
July 26th, 2018, 05:13
Melley Clitmas? Are we into clitoris awakening?No Thai of my acquaintance pronounces the final "s" sound in any syllable - hence "my how" for "my house" or "eckume" for "excuse me" - unless they've had a fair amount of English language practice. At Xmas they say "Melly Clitma" NOT "Melly Clitmas". Some also struggle with consonant combinations such as "lp" as in "help", which is often pronounced as "Can you hel me?"

Smiles
July 26th, 2018, 07:23
No Thai of my acquaintance pronounces the final "s" sound in any syllableWARNING: "off topic! :eek:

Very true.
It's a minor point regarding "Melly Clitmat" and it's lost "S's" ... but a larger story when attempting to coax a Thai guy (my guy absolutely included) into putting the "S's" on the end of english words. It's just not going to happen: e.g. we purchased a "hou" here in Hua Hin a month ago, NOT a "house".
And a "hou" it will be until I kick the bucket.

Halfhansum
July 26th, 2018, 15:19
Most days i would have a few hours in Sky Bar, relaxing ..Has anyone any better pics of the party ?