PDA

View Full Version : Middle aged Thai men

July 27th, 2006, 08:03
Anyone have experience with Thai guys who are not 18, and are not money boys? Here, I mean older types, who seem to be very rare in LoS, in places like Babylon or Jomtien. Where do they hang out? Are they interested in us Farangs? Or do they chase the same 18 year olds as we do?

I read earlier about some accounts of Thai men attempting to pay Farangs for sex, and given that those are outliers (ie only very special posters here get paid for sex), what about more reasonable encounters where no money changes hands?

July 27th, 2006, 08:10
Well, I had a kind of affair with a Thai guy over 30. He was even bald. Not a money thing. I was very interested in him but then he got all weird about something I will never understand, so I stopped contacting him. I wouldn't think it would be to very hard to meet such people at all, the issue would be are they interested in us.

July 27th, 2006, 08:11
You will find most of them in saunas screwing young thai guys, or back in their village doing same.

bucknaway
July 27th, 2006, 09:03
You can find them online and on the street in Thailand as well as in the Sauna's.

Often times I like to go where I am cautioned not to go. If I am told a bar or sauna is Thai for Thai, I go and see for myself and it turns out that I have never regretted doing so.

When I went to GSM sauna in Chinatown (They now rent rooms there), there were many guys in their 40's and 50's. Many of them were in good shape. That is also the sauna I was in when I was suffering from a twisted ankle, had my towel snatched away and was being muscled and man-handled into a room where I was sure I was going to be raped, but he let me go when others came to see what the noise was all about.

I enjoyed it there and plan to go back. I promised myself that I will go to one new place every 2nd night of my time in Thailand.

I am talking to one guy on Gayromeo. He is in his 50's and has a very nice body and masculine face! I plan to meet him when I arrive.

As far as being paid... I met one guy in DJ station. I was standing in a crowd of people and had to constantly pull up my zipper. I thought it was broke until I went to pull it up and came into contact with a hand pulling my zipper down. I grabbed his arm and pulled him to me with a smile. He did not speak any English and I did not speak Thai... Anyway... After our time in my hotel room. I went to take a shower after he took his shower and when I came out he was gone and on the bed was 200 baht. I know it had to be left by him because my money was locked in the safe.

Then there was the Tout I met, but I ended up Tipping him. He was supposed to keep me awake and massage me but he ended-up giving me a happy ending.

July 27th, 2006, 09:18
I'm gratified to hear that anyone older than 18 is deemed to be middle-aged. I'm not sure that Young Master Cedric, Aunty and boygeenyus (to name but three of the "young, dumb and full of ... themselves") will be equally happy

Aunty
July 27th, 2006, 15:57
As far as being paid... I met one guy in DJ station. I was standing in a crowd of people and had to constantly pull up my zipper. I thought it was broke until I went to pull it up and came into contact with a hand pulling my zipper down. I grabbed his arm and pulled him to me with a smile. He did not speak any English and I did not speak Thai... Anyway... After our time in my hotel room. I went to take a shower after he took his shower and when I came out he was gone and on the bed was 200 baht. I know it had to be left by him because my money was locked in the safe.

Wow 200 Baht. You must really be HOT!

When I went to GSM sauna in Chinatown (They now rent rooms there), there were many guys in their 40's and 50's. Many of them were in good shape. That is also the sauna I was in when I was suffering from a twisted ankle, had my towel snatched away and was being muscled and man-handled into a room where I was sure I was going to be raped, but he let me go when others came to see what the noise was all about.

Bugger! Why didn't you tell them to piss off?

July 27th, 2006, 16:18
why wuld you want an ugly old thai man? if thats ur thing, why not just go have sex with one of the old, fat, bald farng fogies all about patyaya?

im sure theyd do you.

M.

July 27th, 2006, 17:23
Anyone have experience with Thai guys who are not 18, and are not money boys? Here, I mean older types, who seem to be very rare in LoS, in places like Babylon or Jomtien. Where do they hang out? Are they interested in us Farangs? Or do they chase the same 18 year olds as we do?

I read earlier about some accounts of Thai men attempting to pay Farangs for sex, and given that those are outliers (ie only very special posters here get paid for sex), what about more reasonable encounters where no money changes hands?

Newbie: Some of us have significant funds and prefer to pay for sex as do most farang living in and visiting Thailand. And, as it happens, there are some very attractive young farang living in Thailand and working as "professionals". We are their market.

July 27th, 2006, 22:01
Newbie: Some of us have significant funds and prefer to pay for sex as do most farang living in and visiting Thailand. And, as it happens, there are some very attractive young farang living in Thailand and working as "professionals". We are their market.

That is very obvious. My question is about those who venture away from that field and encounter Thais who are not 18 and who are not money boys. Sorry to post what is somewhat offtopic here.

July 29th, 2006, 02:51
Thai guys in their 30s and early fortys can easily be found online.. usually gaydar or gayromeo are better than gay.com for that age bracket.

TrongpaiExpat
July 29th, 2006, 13:52
To find non-money boys first step, get out of Pattaya. Second step, learn some Thai. Third, pick up a copy of one of the free Thai mags like Max or
Variety--some of the adds have some English, go to some of the venues and take it from there.

July 29th, 2006, 16:26
Just go on holiday and you will meet people of all ages. I am not ageist in the slightest, however I prefer older men myself. I have never been paid for sex but I have been wined and dined by quite a few Thai men in Bangkok, but mostly they have been Japanese men who have asked me for a date, at the hotels I stay, these don't have many Thai guests, but often the staff are more than friendly too.

A good place to meet older Thais is in Go Go bars, believe me they just look young. Most of them will be at least 30, maybe just too old for me, depends on what you are looking for. But if you, like me, don't need/want to pay for sex, and this is perfectly normal I might quickly add, then basically just about any-where is a good place to meet them.

I find a good way to meet is when you you spot someone you think is very sexy, just smile at them with your best smile and you will be instantly engaged. Banks are a good place to meet Thais, Universities, museums etc.
Good luck

Aunty
July 29th, 2006, 16:40
however I prefer older men myself.

Ohhhhhhh Cedric my hearts all a flutter! I'm an older man. I know it's hard to believe, but it's TRUE!!!

Darling why don't you zip down here to New Zealand and we can get to know each other, in the biblical sense. :cheers: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :cheers:

July 29th, 2006, 17:00
[Darling why don't you zip down here to New Zealand and we can get to know each other, in the biblical sense. :cheers: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :cheers:

Yes, m'dear, in the land that God Himself seems to have forgotten.

July 29th, 2006, 17:05
Banks are a good place to meet Thais...

Yes, sweetheart, the ATM machine has proven to be a fruitful cruising spot for many a queen here.

Aunty
July 29th, 2006, 17:30
[Darling why don't you zip down here to New Zealand and we can get to know each other, in the biblical sense. :cheers: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :cheers:

Yes, m'dear, in the land that God Himself seem to have forgotten.

Really Hommerturd. Then prehaps you could also explain why it's called Godzone.

July 29th, 2006, 17:56
... the 'biblical sense' and thinking of that other forum topic on why gay gogo bars cost more than str8 ones brought to mind that Homer Simpson quote: 'Oh, everything's too damned expensive these days. This Bible cost 15 bucks! And talk about a preachy book! Everybody's a sinner! Except this guy'.

Perhaps another biblical quote is more apt for those who won't consider a little fun with an older Thai guy they may spy outside of the bar scene 'Don't forget to be kind to strangers. For some who have done this have entertained angels without realizing it'.
- Bible - Hebrews 13:2'

As for you dear Aunty, I have only one thing to say to you 'It is more blessed to give than to receive'. Please enlighten the board as to which role you will be playing with our friend Cedric?

And finally, was it Aunty or Austin Powers who wrote 'I've been frozen for 30 years. I've got to see if my bits and pieces are still working'. Beware Cedric I'm sure Aunty will leave you worn out!

Aunty
July 29th, 2006, 18:12
...........As for you dear Aunty, I have only one thing to say to you 'It is more blessed to give than to receive'. Please enlighten the board as to which role you will be playing with our friend Cedric?

Oh I'll leave that up to Cedric. I'm quite versatile.

July 29th, 2006, 18:15
[Darling why don't you zip down here to New Zealand and we can get to know each other, in the biblical sense

Yes, m'dear, in the land that God Himself seem to have forgotten.

Really Hommerturd. Then prehaps you could also explain why it's called Godzone.I didn't respond - Sybil Thrope did. However, ALL immature nations refer to themselves in one way or another as God's Own - the USA for example with that perfectly nauseous ritual statement "God bless you and God bless America"

July 29th, 2006, 18:21
Aunty you are way too young for me. But I would love to visit your lovely country. The end of the earth is not too far for me, in fact the further the better. I am told I am fast becoming a recluse, so it would be good for me to mingle?

Aunty
July 29th, 2006, 18:27
Aunty you are way too young for me.

You sir are a gentleman and a scholar!

Beachlover
January 27th, 2008, 19:42
Seriously, you two, get a room! :-)

catawampuscat
January 28th, 2008, 10:18
Yet another old thread bought back to life by a newbie.. 2006 was a very good year :cat:

Smiles
January 28th, 2008, 10:41
Yet another old thread bought back to life by a newbie.. 2006 was a very good year :cat:
Yes siree ... seems a poll on this subject might be interesting. :cyclopsani: :cyclopsani:

Cheers ...

thrillbill
January 28th, 2008, 16:49
Getting back to the topic (looks like we got off the topic again). Some of us prefer going out, socializing with Thai men near our age or at least not looking like they have just graduated from elementary school. I find it hard to run into local gay Thai men in the Pattaya area(note: men, not "boys"). The ones I have run into think that all the farangs want the young, immature ones ...and the Panarama bar turns them off because of the money boys aare there hanging out and they don't want to be identified as that, which they aren't...they hold jobs like the rest of us.

In Bangkok at Telephone Bar or Balcony, you'll find some in their 30's and 40's. These guys (being Asian) look younger than they are and... you can carry a real conversation with them. So I understand this member's concern. And yes, now days you can set up a date to meet someone through a web sight...just meet for a coffee or drink and see if things click. Many of them are busy with their jobs, don't want to hang out on soi 4, so choose to use a dating sight.

My Thai BF will be 41 next month and he is in great shape(I bought him a membership to a gym so we could work out together) and when we go to the clubs in BKK together, we still get the eye. It's not youth as much as how you take care of your body. Being careful in what you eat, working out at the gym, getting plenty of sleep can help one stay young and fit.

So, I don't know why some of the readers were being so negative about "older" Thais. Being in ones 30's or 40's is still young and usually they're better in the sex department than a 18 year old.

alipatt-old
January 29th, 2008, 12:03
Earlier this month I went to the sauna in Pattaya. Found a nice guy who is a local businessman and 42 years of age.

The sex was great - the company better . we met over a three day period then I ended it as I was much to comfortable in his company and already have a partner and did not need the complications. A real regret.

thaiworthy-old
January 29th, 2008, 20:57
A mamasan came up to me and asked "which boy you like, what you want? You want younger boy? I can get him for you!" (wink, wink) I think she meant underage. So to quickly dispell that notion I posed this:

"I want 75-year old man," I said.

"I no have 75-yr old man," she quickly replied, aghast and wide-eyed.

"Yes, you do. I take one 18-yr-old, one 20-yr-old, another 18-yr-old and a 19-yr-old. Add up to 75-yr-old!"

She laughed then, but as I continued to look around, none of the boys were to my liking.

So, I got up and left with a 0-yr old.

January 30th, 2008, 01:02
Some of us prefer going out, socializing with Thai men near our age or at least not looking like they have just graduated from elementary school. .... My Thai BF will be 41 next month and he is in great shape(I bought him a membership to a gym so we could work out together) and when we go to the clubs in BKK together, we still get the eye. It's not youth as much as how you take care of your body. Being careful in what you eat, working out at the gym, getting plenty of sleep can help one stay young and fit. .... Being in ones 30's or 40's is still young and usually they're better in the sex department than a 18 year old.

Alternatively, some of us prefer simply socializing rather than being eyed up for a threesome by a pair of aging, anorexic, middle aged narcissists who flatter themselves when they "get the eye" from those of like mind and body.

thrillbill
January 30th, 2008, 18:10
Alternatively, some of us prefer simply socializing rather than being eyed up for a threesome by a pair of aging, anorexic, middle aged narcissists who flatter themselves when they "get the eye" from those of like mind and body.[/quote]

Gone Fishing... you totally missed the point of what I was saying and jumped to conclusions--("eyed up for a threesome...". MY point was that middle age men can still be attractive. Don't be sour, what's your problem? :cyclopsani: