PDA

View Full Version : Deli Diner closed

gerefan2
July 16th, 2018, 20:46
Where are all our gourmet critics? Why haven’t we been told that the well respected Deli Diner has closed?
Has someone taken their eye off the ball?

Word from the waitress next door is that they say they are closed until next high season... but she doesn’t believe it.

No meatloaf and now no110 Baht fry ups. What is the world of fine dining coming to?

scottish-guy
July 16th, 2018, 20:57
Fear not - the place that reportedly serves "wonderful" lasagne made with noodles is probably still open

sglad
July 16th, 2018, 21:03
Where are all our gourmet critics? Why haven’t we been told that the well respected Deli Diner has closed?
Has someone taken their eye off the ball?

Word from the waitress next door is that they say they are closed until next high season... but she doesn’t believe it.

No meatloaf and now no110 Baht fry ups. What is the world of fine dining coming to?

Next they're gonna whine about finding crusty old prostitutes in Pattaya. Is life even worth living anymore?

arsenal
July 16th, 2018, 23:12
I suspect and hope they're looking for larger premeses.

lonelywombat
July 16th, 2018, 23:28
I suspect and hope they're looking for larger premeses.

Where do you find a premeses market to rent?????

scottish-guy
July 16th, 2018, 23:45
You'll have to forgive his spelling - due to the closure of Deli Diner he didn't get his 110B breakfast this morning and hunger has affected the very few skills he has

poshglasgow
July 17th, 2018, 12:55
Where do you find a premeses market to rent?????

Shouldn't the spelling be 'pre-misses' as in that period during which the fem boy commits to becoming a ladyboy?

frequent
July 17th, 2018, 14:52
Shouldn't the spelling be 'pre-misses' as in that period during which the fem boy commits to becoming a ladyboy?I assumed he meant premenses

scottish-guy
July 17th, 2018, 15:31
Pre-menstrual?

That would explain a lot - but he’s far too old for that

arsenal
July 17th, 2018, 16:08
It has looked for some considerable time as though Frequent and Scottish Guy have synched in terms of menstruation. Often alone together in WTF threads this is not hard to understand why.

lonelywombat
July 17th, 2018, 22:17
WHY?

scottish-guy
July 17th, 2018, 23:14
why?

b e c a u s e

francois
April 16th, 2019, 17:14
As we all know (I believe) that Deli Diner is open and I recently did dine there and it was Aok.

However in the past there were some questions about Deli Diner being a Deli or a Diner. The following website gives many photos of what constitutes a Diner, in the USA, which I recently came across. Enjoy.:heart:

https://www.pinterest.com/pin/694961786218098653/

Nirish guy
April 16th, 2019, 17:19
The following website gives ....photos of....a Diner.... which I recently came across

Well, I'm definitely not eating THERE then !!

francois
April 17th, 2019, 20:18
I believe the colloquial expression for a Diner is a "greasy spoon" such as this one.