PDA

View Full Version : How's Your Fanny?

scottish-guy
July 16th, 2018, 15:02
I'll just leave this here.

With a minor adjustment of where one sticks the "FemiWand" the treatment will no doubt be of interest to many on SGT.

I found the funniest bit to be the idea that you could give a Fanny Tightening voucher as a gift !! How to compliment someone on their birthday???

arsenal
July 18th, 2018, 08:18
An appeal.
I am saddened and disappointed that this hilarious and worthwhile post has not garnered the flurry of 'likes' that our dear friend holds so dear. Please give generously.

frequent
July 18th, 2018, 14:45
In this general direction may I offer vaginal tightening as a solution for urinary incontinence - http://www.nationmultimedia.com/detail/lifestyle/30350255

scottish-guy
July 18th, 2018, 14:54
...vaginal tightening as a solution for urinary incompetence...

Can you suggest a solution for general incompetence?

Asking for 5 friends, 4 of whom are currently 'employed' and 1 who was sacked.

Oh and here's a "Like" - I hear they annoy some people because their own ratio is quite low

frequent
July 18th, 2018, 15:01
Can you suggest a solution for general incompetence? Asking for 5 friends, 4 of whom are currently 'employed' and 1 who was sacked. Oh and here's a "Like" - I hear they annoy some people because their own ratio is quite lowFrankly I find it difficult to understand, on the evidence of their general (in)competence, how most people manage to get themselves out of bed in the morning

poshglasgow
July 20th, 2018, 04:39
I'll just leave this here.

With a minor adjustment of where one sticks the "FemiWand" the treatment will no doubt be of interest to many on SGT.

I found the funniest bit to be the idea that you could give a Fanny Tightening voucher as a gift !! How to compliment someone on their birthday???

It appears to me that as they have tightened her vagina it has exponentially broadened her smile! Is there a tendon, of which we know little, linking both areas of the anatomy? I think we should be told!

christianpfc
July 25th, 2018, 21:19
Similar in Thailand (cosmetic vaginal surgery):

goji
July 26th, 2018, 00:28
That's put me right off my food.

poshglasgow
July 30th, 2018, 06:37

Not wanting to 'mussel' in on this topic, I recall a comment by Stephen Fry, who said; "I spent nine months fighting my way out of one, so why would I want to go back in?

Given that his mum probably enjoyed her pregnancy I thought his comment a tad shellfish!

frequent
July 30th, 2018, 07:56
Not wanting to 'mussel' in on this topic, I recall a comment by Stephen Fry, who said; "I spent nine months fighting my way out of one, so why would I want to go back in?

Given that his mum probably enjoyed her pregnancy I thought his comment a tad shellfish!Idiotic is the word I would use

sglad
July 30th, 2018, 20:55

You needed to lose weight anyway.