PDA

View Full Version : Tight Foreskins!

poshglasgow
July 15th, 2018, 05:02
Am I the only one that worries greatly when the short-time bar boy emerges from the shower, sinks onto the bed and then grimaces when one attempts to retract the foreskin. It becomes very clear that the foreskin is stuck mid-protraction and that it is not going to retract any time soon, and the redness of the glans penis indicates possible inflamation down below, the cause of which is unknown!

"NURSE - THE SCREENS!! OH, AND BRING THE WIRE BRUSH AND DETTOL!"

This happened on two occasions recently in Jomtien. Both very fit Cambodian boys were working the bars and were, in all other respects, responsive to stimulus and enjoyed the climax to our 'social intercourse'. However, if the foreskin cannot be retracted then for me 'samoaking', for example, is completely out of the question.

So, what the hell was the issue do you think? Balanitis? An STD? Lack of hygiene?

Has this every happened to you? Have you tried, in the process of foreplay, to retract the foreskin only to find that it doesn't pull back over the top of the glans penis and that there is a groan of 'oh, ah, tip, tip?' Worrying: indeed, a right turn off!!

Manforallseasons
July 15th, 2018, 05:49
I have encountered this twice once in Pattaya and once in Cambodia. I am not that interested in their cock however only circumcision will work, a few years after meeting a boy in Pattaya with this problem he saw me and wanted me to see his new cock and insisted I follow him to the toilet for a proper inspection......I told him job well done!

arsenal
July 15th, 2018, 05:54
I'm sure a447 and Christian can confirm that when you've seen as many Asian cocks as we have nothing surprises you.

Old git
July 15th, 2018, 15:38
That would be an absolute red light for me - if a guy can't retract his foreskin, he can't wash properly. Moreover I would strongly suspect that the reason he can't retract is because he has an STD..

frequent
July 15th, 2018, 15:45
That would be an absolute red light for me - if a guy can't retract his foreskin, he can't wash properly. Moreover I would strongly suspect that the reason he can't retract is because he has an STD..Can you give us step-by-step details Old Git? You inspect in the bar and reject (with or without a tip)? Or you wait until you're back in your room and your close inspection of his excited member reveals a non-retracting foreskin? You then leap from the bed, throw the odd 20 baht note in his direction and take to your smelling salts while he dresses and leaves? More detail, please!

The thesis of that well-known piece of historical speculation Sodomy and the pirate tradition (https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/470346.Sodomy_and_the_Pirate_Tradition) held that pirates (and everyone else) practised sodomy up until the 20th century because of the scarcity of bathing and therefore sub-foreskin washing. You'll recall that Queen Elizabeth I herself said that she had a bath "once a month, whether needed or not"

scottish-guy
July 15th, 2018, 15:47
...I would strongly suspect that the reason he can't retract is because he has an STD..

What nonsense - it's a not uncommon physical problem amongst younger uncircumcised lads and nothing whatsoever to do with STDs.

As for washing, for the vast majority of those affected the problem only arises when erect - when flaccid the foreskin can be retracted for washing. If not, then circumcision is indicated.

frequent
July 15th, 2018, 15:57
What nonsense - it's a not uncommon physical problem amongst younger uncircumcised lads and nothing whatsoever to do with STDs.

As for washing, for the vast majority of those affected the problem only arises when erect - when flaccid the foreskin can be retracted for washing. If not, then circumcision is indicated.Much as I hate to have another argument with you, scotty - yes ... and no. It's been demonstrated that the uncircumcised are at more risk of getting HIV

scottish-guy
July 15th, 2018, 16:09
I'm aware of that, but it's a completely different issue - Old Git said that he feared the lack of retraction was due to a STD.

frequent
July 15th, 2018, 16:10
I'm aware of that, but that's a completely different issue - Old Git said that he feared the lack of retraction was due to a STD.Hence "yes ... and no."

I think we can conclude that the answer to the OP's question "Am I the only one ..." is "no, but many Americans believe in extraterrestrial beings and it falls into the same category of the irrational"

scottish-guy
July 15th, 2018, 16:11
Fair enough

a447
July 15th, 2018, 16:39
It has nothing to do with STDs.

For some reason, it's a common problem in Japan and is called "houkei(包茎)."

Pick up any men's magazine and you'll see numerous ads from clinics offering to correct the problem.

As SG pointed out, the cock can be washed when flaccid.

I've never encountered an unclean cock in Japan, and rarely in Thailand, no matter whether or not the foreskin retracts.

sglad
July 15th, 2018, 16:51
I've never encountered an unclean cock in Japan, and rarely in Thailand, no matter whether or not the foreskin retracts.

Damn! There goes your favourite snack of cunt juice with cheese.

dinagam
July 15th, 2018, 21:25
The condition is called phimosis, which could be physiologic or pathologic.
À visit to the doctor will clear all doubts.

christianpfc
July 15th, 2018, 22:35
Am I the only one that worries greatly when the short-time bar boy emerges from the shower, sinks onto the bed and then grimaces when one attempts to retract the foreskin.
Yes.

About 5% of my sexual partners in Thailand are circumcised, about 10% the foreskin does not fully retract behind the glans when erect, and the rest fully retract when erect. For those 10% I leave it as it is, in fact I find foreskin not retracted when erect slightly more attractive than retracted.

poshglasgow
July 16th, 2018, 00:39
Damn! There goes your favourite snack of cunt juice with cheese.

OMG! Is that to be found on a Japanese menu?

poshglasgow
July 16th, 2018, 00:47
Many thanks to all who responded. A good range of views and opinions.

My fears were, I suppose, overly hightened, but I will, nevertheless, maintain a degree of vigilance. I'm now off for counselling in the hope that I may exorcise the culinory horror of "c*** juice and cheese" from my overactive-imagination.

"Hello, room service? May I order......!!"

justaguy
July 16th, 2018, 02:33
That would be an absolute red light for me - if a guy can't retract his foreskin, he can't wash properly. Moreover I would strongly suspect that the reason he can't retract is because he has an STD..

Old, but not wise. This must be the most illogical nonsense post I have seen in a while. The ignorance is staggering.

arsenal
July 16th, 2018, 07:44
I believe a tight foreskin is a condition known medically as a Loki.

Loki
July 16th, 2018, 08:05

Sir Arsenal of Douchenozzle...thanks for expressing your opinion.
Your keen analytic mind must be faltering, if this is the best you can come up with.

arsenal
July 16th, 2018, 08:12
:yahoo_mini:

mr giggles
July 16th, 2018, 08:47
"Glans!"

Ewwww what century did we stop using that word?

:bo:

frequent
July 16th, 2018, 08:52
"Glans!" Ewwww what century did we stop using that word? :bo:Never. It's a technical medical term https://www.webmd.com/men/picture-of-the-penis#1

Smiles
July 16th, 2018, 08:53
" ... Sir Arsenal of Douchenozzle ..."
Or should that be "Saint"?
The Yuk Yuk Awards are fast approaching.

Loki
July 16th, 2018, 10:11
Or should that be "Saint"?
The Yuk Yuk Awards are fast approaching.

Perhaps...only if you surround Saint with single quotation marks !

arsenal
July 16th, 2018, 11:04
Well I'm not a UK honours expert but I don't believe a knighthood comes with an 'of' attached. Only a lordship does that but the 'of' is followed by the place name, not the name. So to be technically correct it would have to be Lord Douchenozzle of Arsenal which usually gets shortened to simply Lord + placename. So I would be Lord Arsenal or to be really formal Lord Arsenal of Arsenal. However if any member wishes to use the crude but jocular "Douchenozzle" then I have no problem with that. Over to you Loki, who incidentally keeps the same hours and follows the same topics and has the same modus operandi as..........well, you don't need to be Sherlock Fucking Holmes to work it out. Carry on old chap.

poshglasgow
July 16th, 2018, 12:46

Ah, so that is what the guys on the beaches in Europe and beyond, selling African merchandise, are trying to convey when they approach you with the words: "Loki, loki!"
Clearly they are raising funds for the cost of a circumcision.

Loki
July 16th, 2018, 13:56
Well I'm not a UK honours expert but I don't believe a knighthood comes with an 'of' attached. Only a lordship does that but the 'of' is followed by the place name, not the name. So to be technically correct it would have to be Lord Douchenozzle of Arsenal which usually gets shortened to simply Lord + placename. So I would be Lord Arsenal or to be really formal Lord Arsenal of Arsenal. However if any member wishes to use the crude but jocular "Douchenozzle" then I have no problem with that. Over to you Loki, who incidentally keeps the same hours and follows the same topics and has the same modus operandi as..........well, you don't need to be Sherlock Fucking Holmes to work it out. Carry on old chap.

The UK didn’t grant you the title “Sir Arsenal of Douchenozzle”...I did.
Thanks for the lesson though!
I believe the title fits you like a glove, and is being bestowed as a direct consequence of your most base behavior, while a member of the ‘hallowed triumvirate’.

Secondly, I’m a “serial” SGT member.
I once posted as jfs, and requested to be banned on Jan 29,2018...after which my log in credentials were
shut down, and never posted again under that nick.
So I’m back as Loki.

Sorry to steal your thunder, Sir Arsenal of Douchenozzle !!
Carry on old chap.

arsenal
July 16th, 2018, 14:29
:yahoo_mini:

mr giggles
July 18th, 2018, 12:43
Never. It's a technical medical term https://www.webmd.com/men/picture-of-the-penis#1

well, don't get your Vas Deferens in a knot!

paborn
July 21st, 2018, 04:02
Hence "yes ... and no."

I think we can conclude that the answer to the OP's question "Am I the only one ..." is "no, but many Americans believe in extraterrestrial beings and it falls into the same category of the irrational"
I'm probably on your ignore list. But, one last time did an American get your boy once?

frequent
July 21st, 2018, 05:10
I'm probably on your ignore list. But, one last time did an American get your boy once?Why would you imagine you're on my Ignore list? That's for losers like arsenal and latintopxxx. Evidently you didn't read my response the last time, so I'll repeat it. I worked in America for a number of years and was traumatised by its deeply dysfunctional society. However I did enjoy a large number of American boys while I was there