PDA

View Full Version : In honour of The Donald's visit to meet The Queen this week

frequent
July 12th, 2018, 15:48

arsenal
July 12th, 2018, 16:00
The Donald is brash, easily offended and likely to start screaming at any time, an over developed sense of his own importance, a belief that everything he writes is noteworthy, crude, unpleasant, uses foul language about women, racistt language, a desire to comment on matters he knows nothing about, a child like need for atention, egotistical and can't see what every one else can. Not unlike a well known member here.
Insert emoji of choice here.

Loki
July 13th, 2018, 17:24
Oh Arsenal...are you by chance looking in the mirror?
:D

gerefan2
July 13th, 2018, 18:21
What do the security men say to Trump in the event of an attack?

“Donald, Duck”.

cdnmatt
July 13th, 2018, 20:00
Heard yesterday that Trump doesn't get to meet the Queen due to bone spurs she currently has.

There's a part of me that's hoping that's just a crude, albeit funny, joke the British are playing. Trump had 4 or 5 bone deferments from the Vietnam War due to "bone spurs", so maybe since it worked for Trump, the Brits decided they'd use the same excuse. :)

Loved him last night on TV. Shows up on national TV in the UK during a press conference, proceeds to say that he told Theresa May how to handle Brexit, but she just didn't want to listen, so up to her, but he told her how to fix everything. Then he begins saying how he thinks Boris would have a great PM, and tops it off with, "you don't hear the name England anymore. I really like that name, and you guys should say it more".

Jesus christ... First, don't involve yourself in domestic polticis in a foreign country, as you just simply don't do that. Then imagine being an advisor to Trump, and actually having to explain to him why it's called the United Kingdom and not England?

I tell ya, every time this fucken guy opens his mouth... he's off to go meet Putin now though, and I'm sure they'll be best buds. Maybe they can get that new joing cyber security operation going to help secure future US elections like he wanted to do after the last time he sat down with Putin. He did a pretty good job of sowing discord within NATO though, so Putin should be pretty happy about that I guess. Thankfully Trump can't unilaterally pull out of NATO, and instead it requires congress.

scottish-guy
July 13th, 2018, 22:49
Surprised at Trump's "England" comment - by my own observation 90% of Americans already refer to the United Kingdom as "England"

That's only 9% less than the English.

:p

latintopxxx
July 14th, 2018, 04:35
well england pays the bills...all the bills...you lot just take and take...and complain whilst doing so

frequent
July 14th, 2018, 07:54
Surprised at Trump's "England" comment - by my own observation 90% of Americans already refer to the United Kingdom as "England"

That's only 9% less than the English.An apposite commentary in this week's Spectator - https://www.spectator.co.uk/2018/07/the-world-cup-has-made-us-proud-to-be-english/

As for poor old Matt's devotion to Fake News - https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/worldviews/wp/2018/07/13/britain-has-pinned-its-future-on-the-worlds-most-volatile-commodity-trumps-goodwill - The Queen and Agent Orange, together in person

scottish-guy
July 14th, 2018, 12:56
well england pays the bills...all the bills...you lot just take and take...and complain whilst doing so

No doubt that sort of comment gives you an erection but, just like your sex life, it's utter fantasy

Scotland is the 4th highest tax contributing area out of 10 or 12 the UK .

That's without any allocation of the oil revenues (that terrible burden) which are conveniently allocated to a "special" region.

In 1997 the UK Govt in the shape of the Chief Secretary to the Treasury (William Waldegrave, I believe) was forced to admit to the House of Commons that had Scotland's "share" of those revenues been properly allocated to the place from whence they came, Scotland had since 1979 subsidised the UK to the tune of £27 billion. To date this marked the only instance of a UK Govt minister admitting the reality.

But hey it's all about "pooling and sharing" isn't it - after all that's what British Nationalists kept telling us in the 2 yr campaign leading up to Indyref1. What's changed?

But in an effort to keep on-topic, the Donald arrived in Scotland last night and will grace us with his (unwanted) presence for 2 days. Lucky us. He should fuck off - we have enough Orange bigots here already.

Meanwhile, instead of fawning over him like lickspittle May - our First Minister will lead the LGBTQI Pride march in Glasgow today

arsenal
July 14th, 2018, 16:47
Let us not forget that The Donald is in fact...Scottish-American. No further comment required.

gerefan2
July 15th, 2018, 04:51
Let us not forget that The Donald is in fact...Scottish-American. No further comment required.

Probably best conveniently forgotten...

scottish-guy
July 15th, 2018, 05:11
If we are going to delve into a person's ancestry to determine their nationality, I might as well say Queen Elizabeth is a German.

In fact, that reminds me:

arsenal
July 15th, 2018, 05:13
Nah. Let's shout it from the rooftops. All together now, you know the tune.

He's coming home.
He's coming home.
Donald's coming home.

arsenal
July 15th, 2018, 05:17
Yes. Queen Elizabeth II is German and Philip is Greek and this is why England has some of the best bratwurst and feta cheese in all of Europe.

arsenal
July 15th, 2018, 05:24
For a full picture of how the Scottish Nationalist Government bent.over and opened their arsecheeks for DT watch the documentary 'Trumped' on YouTube. See how they allowed him to brutalize their citizens and fool them with his promises. Shameful betrayal.

frequent
July 15th, 2018, 06:30
If we are going to delve into a person's ancestry to determine their nationality, I might as well say Queen Elizabeth is a German.But so is Trump. As I've posted previously, his grandparents came from Bavaria, home of mad kings and now mad presidents

frequent
July 15th, 2018, 08:16
Make America Great Again caps are not made in America. The new tariffs regime Agent Orange is introducing means they may become more expensive. Oh the irony - http://thehill.com/policy/finance/397048-some-maga-hats-made-in-china-may-increase-in-price-because-of-tariffs

scottish-guy
July 15th, 2018, 15:01
For a full picture of how the Scottish Nationalist Government bent.over and opened their arsecheeks for DT watch the documentary 'Trumped' on YouTube. See how they allowed him to brutalize their citizens and fool them with his promises. Shameful betrayal.

That'll be why the "Scottish Nationalist Government" in Edinburgh snubbed his visit this weekend and long ago stripped him of his Trade Ambassador role?

Meanwhile the British Nationalist Government in London humiliated their Queen by insisting she entertained him to tea after both Prince Charles and Prince William reportedly refused to meet him.

arsenal
July 15th, 2018, 16:28
The ignore button is off? Oh fuck. No doubt you'll be following me all over the board with your shreiking again. But I digress.

It is of course very easy for 'principled' old Sturgeon to act all high, mighty and snooty knowing full well that any UK/US trade deal negotiated will by default include Scotland. Don't worry Scotland, your big brother is taking care of you.....As per. And as for The Queen. Meeting shits in the name of duty is what she has done her whole life and Scottish American President Trump is just one more.

latintopxxx
July 15th, 2018, 18:09
i find that sturgeon female utterly repulsive...

scottish-guy
July 15th, 2018, 19:34
As you did Alex Salmond - so there's a pattern there and it's nothing to do with gender.

However, as you don't have a vote, who gives a fuck what you think?

gerefan2
July 15th, 2018, 21:35
I never read any “news”paper.

Interesting to see the copies of some posters choice of reading material ....

arsenal
July 16th, 2018, 02:03
Scottish Guy wrote.

"However, as you don't have a vote, who gives a fuck what you think?"

Do you have a vote in American elections then?

frequent
July 16th, 2018, 05:02
As you did Alex Salmond - so there's a pattern there and it's nothing to do with gender.

However, as you don't have a vote, who gives a fuck what you think?

Doesn’t that assume that voters exist in a sealed universe away from all external influences? North Korea may be like that, but nowhere else on the planet

frequent
July 16th, 2018, 05:24
I’m still waiting to hear if he grabbed her by the pussy. Perhaps the presence of Melanoma inhibited him

Loki
July 16th, 2018, 07:26
I’m still waiting to hear if he grabbed her by the pussy. Perhaps the presence of Melanoma inhibited him

While beguiled by the notion of royal pussy...am sure Trump wouldn’t lift a finger to grab an old fanny.
Maybe SGT’s old friend Sir Arsenal of Douchenozzle could opine on this subject...I’m told he has many opinions, and doesn’t mind expressing them.

arsenal
July 16th, 2018, 07:36
:yahoo_mini:

frequent
July 17th, 2018, 05:48
And then there's the winner of the US presidential election who met with Donald Trump today http://www.theshovel.com.au/2018/07/17/winner-of-us-election-meets-with-donald-trump/

poshglasgow
July 20th, 2018, 04:56
Yes. Queen Elizabeth II is German and Philip is Greek and this is why England has some of the best bratwurst and feta cheese in all of Europe.

Imagine you had a French mother and a Polish father: would that make you a French-polisher?
"Pass the duster on the left hand side! Pass the duster on the left hand side. Table gonna shine; give me Mr. Muscle, make me jump and prance."
(with apologies to Musical Youth)

poshglasgow
July 20th, 2018, 04:59
While beguiled by the notion of royal pussy...am sure Trump wouldn’t lift a finger to grab an old fanny.
Maybe SGT’s old friend Sir Arsenal of Douchenozzle could opine on this subject...I’m told he has many opinions, and doesn’t mind expressing them.

Behold the royal pussy.

poshglasgow
July 20th, 2018, 05:03

Behold, an old Fanny!
(Craddock)

paborn
July 20th, 2018, 06:21
While this humble American is surely wrong

; I'd like to point out that Phillip is also German. No Greek blood at all - House of Schweswig-Holstein-Sonmderberg_Glucksberg. All his sisters married Nazis. Still. they married better than Melania - poor thing.

arsenal
July 20th, 2018, 06:46
Not really Paborn. He was born in Greece, as was his father.

frequent
July 20th, 2018, 07:41
Still. they married better than Melania - poor thing.As we now know from this week's events, Melanoma mis-spoke during her wedding vows. She said "I do". She meant to say "I don't"

arsenal
July 20th, 2018, 08:25
I think she's been saying "I dont" ever since their son was conceived which would account for The Donald's permanently foul mood. I wonder what the reason for Scottish Guy's is?

arsenal
July 20th, 2018, 08:42
Latin wrote.
"i find that sturgeon female utterly repulsive..."

Perhaps, but her eggs are delicious.

paborn
July 20th, 2018, 21:55
Not really Paborn. He was born in Greece, as was his father.

Yes, I know but the monarchy was imported and never intermarried with anyone who was ethnically Greek. People here tend to say the Queen is German, but if one says that then Phillip is German. If we use nationality alone then the Queen is English and he is Greek. I know it gets a bit sloppy but when the Queen is called German we are really discussing the family tree and interrelationships among royal houses. The Queen's father was of Hanoverian and Saxe Coburg descent - he married a Scottish noblewoman, finally injecting some British blood into the lline. Prince William was the first royal born in a couple of hundred years who had English blood. Phillip and hid line is absolutely pure North German. That's all I mean.

paborn
July 20th, 2018, 21:56
As we now know from this week's events, Melanoma mis-spoke during her wedding vows. She said "I do". She meant to say "I don't"

You know, that's really rather good.

arsenal
July 20th, 2018, 22:23
Paborn. One can assign almost any nationality to the royal houses of Europe depending on how far back you wish to go. Under your model the Queen is French because she can trace her family tree back to William the Conqueror. The reality is that royal houses show total and unwavering loyalty to the country in which they reign. Including sending their children off to fight in wars. Therefore the royal houses can probably all be lumped together under the 'nationality' of Royal.

paborn
July 20th, 2018, 22:27
Actually, I agree with you. My point was most posters here poke at the Queen with being German, when she is as English as farmhouse Cheddar, but then mix and match to make whatever point they want. Your model is the same one I use - nationality.

scottish-guy
July 20th, 2018, 23:34
...the Queen..is as English as farmhouse Cheddar...

Except her mother was Scottish and "England" does not feature anywhere in her official title.

Apart from that, carry on

:drink:

paborn
July 21st, 2018, 03:57
OH, Scotty, if you read the original post I noted that her mother was a "Scottish Noblewoman" I know she is Queen of the United Kingdom, etc. But, in fairness I was not discussing, ever, official titles. But,rather the idea of her being German rather than British - you're quite right I should have said British and not written "English"..... perhaps I was thinking of her root ethnicity as Duchess of Lancaster.

frequent
July 21st, 2018, 09:24
Prince Charles is 70 in November and there's a new range of chinaware to mark the event. Devoted monarchists on the Forum could perhaps buy a cup and saucer for fifty-five pounds. Proceeds go towards the upkeep of old queens??

poshglasgow
July 21st, 2018, 23:46
Latin wrote.
"i find that sturgeon female utterly repulsive..."

Perhaps, but her eggs are delicious.

Yuck! I remember being told in my biology class many, many years ago that the average female is born with about 100,000 eggs. I wonder if they each have a little lion imprinted on the shell?

But, have you noticed how many folk are decidely fishy.....?

Alex Salmon[d], Nicola Sturgeon, Jackson Pollock (painter), Feargal Sharkey (N. Irish singer), T.J. Bass (author of Half past Human), Robert Trout (US broadcaster), Salmon P Chase (abolishionist lawyer and US senator),Thomas Herring (former Archbishop of Canterbury), Thomas Gordon Hake (19th centruy doctor and poet), Harold Roach (film producer at the beginning of the 20th century), Zebulon Montgomery Pike (1779-1813, an American military officer and explorer who mapped much of the Louisiana Purchase), Satyajit Ray (1921-1992, born in Calcutta. His first film "Pather Panchali" won him international acclaim). The list is as deep as the ocean.

Oh, and we mustn't forget controversial weather forecaster, Michael Fish who shot to fame in October 1987 with...."Earlier on today, apparently, a woman rang the BBC and said she heard there was a hurricane on the way... well, if you're watching, don't worry, there isn't!".
Eh???? Half the country's knickers left washing lines at 100 miles an hour and ended up on the rooftops of Helsinki, and in addition to the destuction of 15 million other trees the English town of Sevenoaks became Oneoak overnight!

poshglasgow
July 21st, 2018, 23:51
Prince Charles is 70 in November and there's a new range of chinaware to mark the event. Devoted monarchists on the Forum could perhaps buy a cup and saucer for fifty-five pounds. Proceeds go towards the upkeep of old queens??

Apparently the royal households are crawling with old queens, the most famous of which was Backstairs Billy. It is rumoured that the Queen Mother enjoyed a drink or two each evening to be served precisely at 6.00 p.m. One evening, it was late becuase those below stairs were having a gossip and bitchfest. She went to the door at the top of the stairs and shouted down to them, "When you old queens are quite finished down there, this old queen could do with a drink!"

Jellybean
July 22nd, 2018, 01:28
I enjoyed reading your post, poshglasgow. It reminded me of the strange case of Austin Mitchell MP, the British Member of Parliament who changed his surname to Haddock.

A Labour MP has changed his name in an attempt to encourage people to eat more fish.

Austin Mitchell will, from Friday, be known as Austin Haddock in honour of National Seafood Week.

The economy of Mr Haddock's constituency of Great Grimsby is heavily dependent on fishing and he hopes his name change boost trade for local trawlermen.

He has, however, admitted that he may revert to his given name because his family think he is "mad".

The MP wants people to eat haddock

The idea for the stunt came from Young's Seafood, a major employer in Mr Haddock's constituency, but it has already led to some mickey-taking.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/2290283.stm

paborn
July 22nd, 2018, 01:42
See, it's not just my fellow Americans who are beyond nuts....

poshglasgow
July 22nd, 2018, 03:20
The winner of the U.S Presidential election gets to meet Donald Trump.

frequent
July 22nd, 2018, 10:33
I read that Trump's friend, the owner of the National Enquirer, has a family name of "Pecker". Given the slang meaning of the word ...

Is it a case of nominative determinism (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nominative_determinism)? Perhaps not quite

scottish-guy
July 22nd, 2018, 14:17
i find that sturgeon female utterly repulsive...

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-glasgow-west-44846416