PDA

View Full Version : Do you wash after pissing?

frequent
July 6th, 2018, 06:55
I don't, as anyone who remembers my posts will recall. However apparently some people are most assiduous in what they wash, as can be seen from the warning on the dryer below:

latintopxxx
July 6th, 2018, 10:01
surely not...must be photoshopped

scottish-guy
July 6th, 2018, 14:14
In the lobby toilets of the Welcome Plaza they had for years a sign in Thai and English at the wash hand basins, the English part of which read:

Staff must wash their genitals before leaving this area

Maybe about a decade ago they gave the toilets a facelift and the sign was removed.

However, a new sign appeared - which was still there in 2016 - which read:

Patrons must not vomit in the basins

Quite a place!

Nirish guy
July 6th, 2018, 14:54
At least that's one sure way of getting a BLOW job !

Smiles
July 6th, 2018, 15:01
I was thinking about that issue the other day when I pissed myself free of pressure in a girly bar while playing snooker with 'My Old Man' (that's for Frequency). Upon finished I made my usual pilgrimage to the sink. My hands were under water for about 3 nano-seconds and I wiped them on my pants: NEVER the tiny -- but larger than a stamp -- face-wash towel which was put out at about 11:00 in the morning and had thus been used by the 390(or so)customers which had been there by 10:00 in the evening.
Frankly, I believe that dipping one's digits under a few drips of H2O is nothing but pure habit, having nothing whatsoever to do with even a skerrick of personal hygiene.

scottish-guy
July 6th, 2018, 15:17
I was thinking about that issue the other day when I pissed myself ...

How awful for you - try these:

frequent
July 6th, 2018, 15:24
I do wonder how many of those who believe that washing their own hands after urinating is mandatory insist that the guy they're about to suck off in a sauna or a massage place or a beat/cottage has washed his cock immediately before they fondle it with their lips. It's a riposte I often make to women who carry on about washing hands. It shuts them up really quickly

a447
July 6th, 2018, 17:30
I do wonder how many of those who believe that washing their own hands after urinating is mandatory insist that the guy they're about to suck off in a sauna or a massage place or a beat/cottage has washed his cock immediately before they fondle it with their lips. It's a riposte I often make to women who carry on about washing hands. It shuts them up really quickly

That's one thing I always insist on. I'm amazed how many guys take a piss and then come straight back to bed. What on earth are they thinking?

frequent
July 6th, 2018, 18:02
That's one thing I always insist on. I'm amazed how many guys take a piss and then come straight back to bed. What on earth are they thinking?They have common sense and you don’t is my guess. 95% of urine is water and the remainder are harmless. As I’ve said on more than one occasion the former prime minister of India, Desai, started each day by drinking his mornings’s urine. It’s standard practice on survival courses

a447
July 6th, 2018, 19:51
Yes, that's what I always thought, but a recent article back home said that was not so. Apparently, it's not as s clean as we thought.

I'm not a doctor so I've no idea.

But in any case, even if it is harmless, I don't want to taste it.

frequent
July 7th, 2018, 05:54
But in any case, even if it is harmless, I don't want to taste it.As I’ve also remarked elsewhere it’s a question of aesthetics not health (I guess I could have used “taste” rather than “aesthetics” :dirol_mini: )

Marsilius
July 8th, 2018, 00:59
Frankly, I believe that dipping one's digits under a few drips of H2O is nothing but pure habit, having nothing whatsoever to do with even a skerrick of personal hygiene.

There's a story - I've no idea as to whether it's true - that Winston Churchill once exited the House of Commons loos without washing his hands. A fellow MP is supposed to have said "Winston! At Eton we were taught to always wash our hands after pissing" - to which Churchill supposedly replied "And at Harrow we were taught never to piss on our hands".

gerefan2
July 8th, 2018, 01:16

Maybe so, but the thought of shaking hands with someone who has just taken a piss and not washed their hands is not very appealing:)

paborn
July 8th, 2018, 01:55
Then don't think about it.

scottish-guy
July 8th, 2018, 02:03
Even if they did wash their hands, don't start thinking about how many germs they picked up grabbing the door handle to exit the toilet

frequent
July 8th, 2018, 04:42
The increase in asthma in Western countries is supposed to have been caused by overly fastidious parents trying to make sure their child never comes into contact with "dirt" (known as the "hygiene hypothesis")

paborn
July 8th, 2018, 06:53
My old Pennsylvania German grand mother used to tell the kids that "you'll eat a peck of dirt before you die - get used to it."

frequent
July 8th, 2018, 07:05
My old Pennsylvania German grand mother used to tell the kids that "you'll eat a peck of dirt before you die - get used to it."Speaking of Germans, I learned recently of Bavaria's latest claim to ignominy - not only mad kings but mad presidents as well. The Donald's paternal grandparents were born there.

paborn
July 8th, 2018, 08:20
We don't talk about that.

Marsilius
July 8th, 2018, 23:41
Trump is, of course, well known to be a germophobe. Presumably he wears a pair of rubber gloves while pissing?

scottish-guy
July 8th, 2018, 23:51
I bet Melania wears them while giving him a wank

Nirish guy
July 8th, 2018, 23:51
...... a recent article back home said that was not so. Apparently, it's not as s clean as we thought.... in any case, even if it is harmless, I don't want to taste it.

You're correct, it's far from "clean" and contains things like Urea, Chloride,Sodium,Potassium and Creatinine ( thanks google) and the problem is that every time you drink it your kidneys have to work harder and harder to remove those impurities, meaning that in reality you can only drink your own (same) urine about 3 times in a row before it actually starts to kill you due to the toxicity of all the impurities increasing each time !

( I cant believe some of the conversations we have on here ! :)

Link for those of you interested in such matters ( which i can't believe I even went to look up and read - I'll have to edit my browsing history as my BF knows I'm happy into all sorts of stuff but I dont think he'd be including drinking my own piss on that list perhaps)

https://www.primalsurvivor.net/drinking-urine-survival/

francois
July 9th, 2018, 05:36
While on the subject of imbibing one's own urine I recall a story of survival in the Sahara Desert in Africa. Took place in the mid to late 1800s. A group of Brits ( who else!!) got lost while on some sort of expedition and survived for a while drinking their urine. Once it became too "strong" they switched to drinking their camel's urine which they claimed was much better. They were eventually rescued/kidnapped by some desert dwellers who they convinced to take them to the British consul in exchange for a reward. So a happy ending.
They may have been Americans so just switch Brits to Yankees if you want.

frequent
July 9th, 2018, 05:43
If you google “Is it safe to drink my own urine” you will find the answer is overall “in moderation”. The 5% waste elements will damage your kidneys over time if your own urine is all you are drinking. One article even says that urine is usually sterile unless the “owner” has some bacterial infection

frequent
July 9th, 2018, 06:18
I bet Melania wears them while giving him a wankI thought her name is Melanoma?

poshglasgow
July 23rd, 2018, 06:45

I remember a television programme in the Uk that carried out testing for microbes in peanuts that were left on plates on bar counters for punters to dive in and help themselves. Every dish from a sample of outlets was contaminated with urine!! Guys and girls (mainly guys) drink and plunge their hands into the peanuts, gather up a pile and shovel them into their mouths.

"Sorry, I must point percy at the porcelain: back in two shakes."
He returns, having not washed his hands, and plunges his digits back into the dish. He and his friend(s) go off for dinner and the waiter removes the plate with a few remaining nuts and pours them back into the tupperware bucket and seals it with the lid.

Oh...and what does tupperware have in common with a walrus? They both enjoy a tight seal!!

poshglasgow
July 23rd, 2018, 06:52
While on the subject of imbibing one's own urine I recall a story of survival in the Sahara Desert in Africa. Took place in the mid to late 1800s. A group of Brits ( who else!!) got lost while on some sort of expedition and survived for a while drinking their urine. Once it became too "strong" they switched to drinking their camel's urine which they claimed was much better. They were eventually rescued/kidnapped by some desert dwellers who they convinced to take them to the British consul in exchange for a reward. So a happy ending.
They may have been Americans so just switch Brits to Yankees if you want.

Do you remember when it was reported that Prime Minister Thatcher's son, Mark, got lost in the Sahara Desert, in the Paris-Dakar Raly in 1982? She had to put down her basket, leave Waitrose, and go look for him. When she found him playing in the sand, with a glass clamped between his knees, she barked: "ARE YOU TAKING THE PISS?"

frequent
July 23rd, 2018, 07:23
I suppose it was worth posting twice

poshglasgow
July 24th, 2018, 04:47
I suppose it was worth posting twice

Still trying to work out how to get rid of a post that has been subjected to the 'send' button twice, Frequent. Sorry for the unintentional repetition of that post. I'd be grateful for some guidance on getting rid or a repeat post . I tried to 'edit' and clear the text and then save the blank, but the text remained.

frequent
July 24th, 2018, 05:07
Still trying to work out how to get rid of a post that has been subjected to the 'send' button twice, Frequent. Sorry for the unintentional repetition of that post. I'd be grateful for some guidance on getting rid or a repeat post . I tried to 'edit' and clear the text and then save the blank, but the text remained.Since you were able to Edit you should have been able to use "Delete this post" which is the very first thing you should be able to see at the top of the screen. Sadly this puts you in the same category as gerefan2, whose "delete", "oh shit, delete" posts I invariably Favourite as they are his most valuable contributions to the Forum

frequent
July 24th, 2018, 05:48
Returning to the general topic of cleanliness, my current reading included an article in the June 23 issue of New Scientist “A huge number of mystery microbes are living on your skin”. That would also be the same for the person whose cock you are sucking. Think about it

paborn
July 24th, 2018, 07:15
Frequent, honestly I do think about it and inspect. But, I have a strong feeling that we have more to fear from a general over use of anti biotic everything and the development of super bacteria than we have to fear from a blow job.

frequent
July 24th, 2018, 07:24
Frequent, honestly I do think about it and inspect. But, I have a strong feeling that we have more to fear from a general over use of anti biotic everything and the development of super bacteria than we have to fear from a blow job.I quite agree - but you realise that you are turning out to be a huge disappointment to some of our members? I refer of course to arsenal and gerefan2 who fantasised recently that I was putting you on my Ignore list, or perhaps that you would be Ignoring me

arsenal
July 24th, 2018, 08:59
I fantasize about Thai boys Freakybum, not geriatric antipodean ex-pats with a PHD in bile.

gerefan2
July 24th, 2018, 12:25
I refer of course to arsenal and gerefan2 who fantasised recently that I was putting you on my Ignore list, or perhaps that you would be Ignoring me

Ah the most invaluable tool on this board... your ignore list.

frequent
July 24th, 2018, 12:51
Ah the most invaluable tool on this board... your ignore list.

And there was I thinking that you are the most invaluable tool on this board

gerefan2
July 24th, 2018, 13:04
And there was I thinking that you are the most invaluable tool on this board

Well we all make mistakes. It’s good of you to admit it though.

paborn
July 24th, 2018, 20:48
I quite agree - but you realise that you are turning out to be a huge disappointment to some of our members? I refer of course to arsenal and gerefan2 who fantasised recently that I was putting you on my Ignore list, or perhaps that you would be Ignoring me

Actually, I have no one on my ignore list - there is no opinion I fear so much that I refuse to entertain it. Even lonley - who makes me sad sometimes.

When I said "goodbye" i was calling an end to my participation in that debate - whatever it was. None of us will ever agree on everything. I frequently disagree with myself! In that, when presented with new or better information, I change my mind. What a sad intellectual life I would lead were I to cut off the flow of information. I was, recently. told - on this board - good naturedly I hasten to add - that I plan too much, ask too many questions. Well, I was a consultant in my industry and proud to hold high the consultant's banned emblazoned with the legend - DATA WHORE!!!

Jellybean
July 24th, 2018, 22:20
Still trying to work out how to get rid of a post that has been subjected to the 'send' button twice, Frequent. Sorry for the unintentional repetition of that post. I'd be grateful for some guidance on getting rid or a repeat post . I tried to 'edit' and clear the text and then save the blank, but the text remained.

Well, poshglasgow, if in doubt, you can always ask your friendly neighbourhood moderator.

Problem solved! :)

poshglasgow
July 25th, 2018, 04:38
Well, poshglasgow, if in doubt, you can always ask your friendly neighbourhood moderator.

Problem solved! :)

Frequent came to the rescue.

gerefan2
July 25th, 2018, 15:35
Returning to the general topic of cleanliness, my current reading included an article in the June 23 issue of New Scientist “A huge number of mystery microbes are living on your skin”. That would also be the same for the person whose cock you are sucking. Think about it.

He’s got the bugs, you’ve got the bugs ...what’s the problem?

arsenal
July 25th, 2018, 16:42
Even educated fleas do it.

frequent
July 25th, 2018, 19:02
I see our resident Greek Chorus has sprung into action

scottish-guy
July 25th, 2018, 22:46
I see our resident Greek Chorus has sprung into action

Now you've introduced a Greek theme, the subject matter and tagline (right under the Title) of this old Hammer movie seems entirely apposite:

gerefan2
July 26th, 2018, 01:39
The Freaks reaction to another post by the Greek Chorus?

frequent
July 26th, 2018, 05:23
Now you've introduced a Greek theme, Of course the difference between the traditional Greek Chorus and the Sawatdee version is that the traditional one adds value, the Sawatdee version subtracts value

gerefan2
July 28th, 2018, 23:54
Of course the difference between the traditional Greek Chorus and the Sawatdee version is that the traditional one adds value, the Sawatdee version subtracts value

https://web.facebook.com/Sarcasmleague/videos/797169763808396/?fref=gs&dti=366374996797&hc_location=group

frequent
August 5th, 2018, 06:29
I'm reminded (https://www.spectator.co.uk/2018/08/dear-mary-help-my-husband-wont-wash-his-hands-after-going-to-the-loo/) that the House of Lords introduced wash basins in their lavatories only fifty years ago, and that washing one's hands after "only handling one's own member" was considered common. Nothing there about handling others' members. Maybe that is related to the 8th Earl of Arran's comment about there not being many badgers in the House of Lords (https://www.theguardian.com/global/2015/aug/30/reason-for-the-house-of-lords-failure-to-pass-boofys-badger-bill): "the eighth Earl of Arran, was a fanatical defender of [badgers]. He was also a tireless campaigner for the rights of homosexuals. In 1967 he managed to push through a law in the House of Lords that decriminalised homosexuality but failed to pass a bill to outlaw the cruel hunting of badgers. When asked why he had not received enough support for his badger bill, he replied: “Not many badgers in the House of Lords.”

scottish-guy
August 11th, 2018, 02:37
....and there's not many homosexuals in Arran.

"A w-i-l-d and lonely place..." as Private Frazer might have said

frequent
August 11th, 2018, 05:01
....and there's not many homosexuals in Arran. "A w-i-l-d and lonely place..." as Private Frazer might have saidApart from the seventh Earl

Nirish guy
August 11th, 2018, 06:54
God love the poor bugger - ( young) people forget just how shit it must have been for people back then, in the VERY recent past ! With the pressures they faced simply for being gay.

It’s thankfully almost impossible to imagine that simply being gay might be a reason to consider killing your self these days, but there’s the poor Earl, his father died just 9 days previous and it’s believed he topped himself just because he was gay. How terribly sad - and yet in a strange way his death probably moved the 8th Earl to push through the legislation to decriminalise homosexuality and thank goodness for him and his efforts or (even) more people would I’m sure still be topping themselves to this day.

It’s a funny / strange old world in which we live.

Nirish guy
August 11th, 2018, 07:11
And THIS by the way ( Mods) is a very good example as to why threads should be allowed to deviate and wander from their strict title topic, as here we've gone from washing your hands after pissing to the decriminalisation of homosexuality - not a bad jump. And to be fair to you all, things were allowed to amble on nicely to even reach this point, which just shows that light moderation such as was displayed here and on other threads of late in general IS (IMHO) the right model usually and makes for a much more interesting read when flicking through threads - usually.

frequent
August 11th, 2018, 07:13
With the pressures they faced simply for being gay.I have to disagree (I'm sure you won't be surprised). I'm sick to death of people saying it was "illegal to be gay". No such thing. It was illegal for one male to have sex with another male. You could be as "gay" as you liked (whatever that means) and incur no legal penalty, as long as you weren't caught having sex with another male - and the vast majority were never, ever caught

arsenal
August 11th, 2018, 08:21
Even Oscar Wilde, the cause célèbre of sexuality injustice would have been fine if he hadn't been so stupid/arrogant as to sue the old Marquess.

Nirish guy
August 11th, 2018, 17:19
I have to disagree (I'm sure you won't be surprised). I'm sick to death of people saying it was "illegal to be gay". No such thing. It was illegal for one male to have sex with another male. You could be as "gay" as you liked (whatever that means) and incur no legal penalty, as long as you weren't caught having sex with another male - and the vast majority were never, ever caught

I think you'll find I said no such thing and indeed you accurately quoted me in my talking about "the pressures of being gay"not about it being illegal although I accept many people conflate the two issues.

However, whilst you're also correct of course re the law related to homosexual acts and not sexuality itself I say bollocks to that and refuse to allow (usually straight people) to get away with their claim "oh it was fine to BE gay and it wasn't illegal just dont have sex" - it wasn't ! People HAD to hide their SEXUALITY not just the act in case of discrimination in many areas, both legal, jobs, housing and many more - and if the straights could play that card to this day on us they still would.

Being gay isn't just sexuality it's your full LIFE and that ( for most people) involves a healthy sex life (if they're lucky) and for straights to suggest they were absolutely "allowing" us to "be" just as long as we conformed to their laws, then I say NO THEY WEREN'T and BOLLOCKS TO THEM and would point out to them that their carefully written laws WERE absolutely designed to target and stop gay people from being "themselves" and living a full normal life in every way and if we accept their premise that that wasn't the case then we're letting them off the hook on that one and run the risk of them trying to play that very same card the next time they think they might get away with it again !

frequent
August 11th, 2018, 18:14
“I think you’ll find” I didn’t report you as saying that. It’s your general attitude to which I object; I have no time for the whole gay martyrdom meme. As I remarked to Smiles about his Trump rant, I try to be a stoic and overlook what I cannot change - which is almost everything. Life’s too short

arsenal
August 11th, 2018, 18:28
Stoic freaky wrote.
"I try to be a stoic and overlook what I cannot change"

Does that include every little spelling mistake or grammar error you see here?

Nirish guy
August 11th, 2018, 19:47
So, were you disagreeing then with my comment that people back then ( and now) faced ( and face) various pressures, simply for being gay ?

I doubt it was a walk in the park for them somehow - either then - or still now in many parts of the world and that's not trying to make or allow anyone to be come a martyr, its just simply a fact - and one that we SHOULDN"T either forget or stop repeating until it becomes a non issue for gay people in their lives the world over. otherwise it sounds more like "life too short, so I dont give a shit" - which is fine if that's your view, but it's not mine.

paborn
August 11th, 2018, 21:08
In the US there are still states where one can be fired for being Gay. I'm not saying fired for having sex in the office coffee room, but appearing to be Gay. Also, Arsenal, while you're right one must remember that Oscar had to find a wife to pass in society. We have had gay martyrs, beaten up and left to die or killed on the spot. Martyrdom is not a theme it's a sad mime of straight society.

frequent
August 12th, 2018, 05:23
So, were you disagreeing then with my comment that people back then ( and now) faced ( and face) various pressures, simply for being gay ?

I doubt it was a walk in the park for them somehow - either then - or still now in many parts of the world and that's not trying to make or allow anyone to be come a martyr, its just simply a fact - and one that we SHOULDN"T either forget or stop repeating until it becomes a non issue for gay people in their lives the world over. otherwise it sounds more like "life too short, so I dont give a shit" - which is fine if that's your view, but it's not mine.You are confusing the action and the response. The action is the discrimination you mention; the response is "oh poor me, I'm a martyr". For as long as I can remember, certainly since my early teenage years when I realised I was attracted to men, I've known that those who would discriminate, by word or deed, were wrong. Clearly they were wrong since there was nothing wrong with me. Therefore I did not need to depend on their valuation of me. It's lead to a lifelong scepticism about people - most people are fools, their opinions are usually prejudices, the law is an ass, reflecting in many cases merely the majority prejudices of the day. Discrimination happens all the time and for all sorts of reasons. I've seen people sidelined for their opinions, their religion, their wife, their face doesn't fit, they don't toe the line, they're "cynical". The latest form of social (and employment) discrimination - making foolish posts on Facebook!!!

It's why I sometimes change the footer in my posts to the quotation from Jane Austen's Pride & Prejudice - and I will do so again now

frequent
September 5th, 2018, 10:06
Speaking of washing one's hands (rather than wringing one's hands, something many of our members enjoy doing) there's a story in today's North American newspapers about the number of germs on security bins in airports. You know, the things you throw your laptop, lube, condoms and mobile phone into for scanning as you pass through the metal detectors. No, I don't wash my hands before masturbating someone in the airport loo after I've been through security either

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/nationworld/ct-airport-security-bins-germs-toilets-20180904-story.html#