PDA

View Full Version : Saga of Udon Friend

bing
July 26th, 2006, 09:56
With all the sick water buffalo stories, I thought you might like to hear of a Thai friend that I met him at Og's Spot several years ago. We have been friends since, but he now works in a hotel and not the bars anymore. Last year he was not in town and did not answer emails, so I thought he had just moved on with his life. I got an mail from him stating he has gone back to Udon because he developed an eye problem. He had an operation and was pretty much confined to his parents rice farm. There was not a computer in his village, and he said he was sorry for not writing before. It was a surprise to hear from him, He never was demanding and usually said, "Whatever you think". One of the things we did while wandering Big C was stop by one the picture booths and had some pictures made and they turned out like they were the cover of a magazine, like Life. Spy or Allure. It was the same night we were on the baht bus and an old lady said something to him, I asked what she said, as she was smiling at us, he said, she thought we made a cute couple. Definitely a Winter Spring sort of observation. Anyways, his email mentioned after a year at the farm, his eyes are good and he now has a job at a hotel and would like see when I get to Pattaya next time. The last item of his email, stated he still has our picture from the Big C and agrees with the old lady, we do make a cute couple.

catawampuscat
July 26th, 2006, 11:24
My current #1 is from Udon and I have promised to go with him to visit the folks soon..My other #1 is also from Udon Thani and
I am anxiously awaiting his arrival, as it has been a while, since I have seen him.. I am already mobile phone shopping as he is
mobile-less and it is very frustrating to contact him.. I decided to buy the phone first and give it to him rather than go shopping with him at
Tukcom. and get caught spending much more than I intend to.. Foolish faragns think," if I buy him the mobile he will really love me, and if I buy him a very expensive one , he will know I love him and he will love me more".. I am a veteran of buying mobiles and have learned my lesson and no more expensive mobiles to get lost, dropped, stolen, sold, taken by mama etc. etc.

My new favorite short-time, #1 (alright, enough of this #1 crap) is also from Udon and all three boys are sweet as ripe mangoes and hot as red chillies..

Bing, are you sure the old lady on the baht bus wasn't interested in you and saying something like how cute you and her would be as
a couple.. Perhaps winter/ winter ,but I am sure she would give it a whirl.. Seriously, it is great to have Thai friends that last over the years and grow with the years.. sone of the boys are sentimental and do keep the photos for years..

I have heard there is a boy bar in Udon Thani now and will check it out if and when I get up there in the near future..Maybe, I will live there one day but I don't think so..Pattaya is just too much fun, too many boys with new ones everyday, and too many farangs, some crazy, some cheap, some sex crazy and some just boring but lots of great men here with similar interests and it is a party every nite if you like that sort of thing.. just need a little baht to make it all work....kamagra doesn't hurt either..

July 26th, 2006, 12:14
Wish i dared have more then one 1# - but i value my life lol!

bing
July 26th, 2006, 23:03
Ah, silly me, what I stated out to say, I never put into the first post. With all the sick buffalo stories one hears, my Udon friend went through a bad time and never once contacted me for a few baht. He takes pride in taking care of himself and helping his family. He is the one who dragged me (not literally) into the big temple on South Soi and had a monk sprinkle us with water. I think he is a son that most parents would be proud to have.