PDA

View Full Version : Dumbest photos of you and your Old Man ...

Smiles
June 28th, 2018, 07:43
So still in Canada right now ... though back to my love on Saturday and oh my my that will be a mischievous toss in the hay if I ever had one. This trip was meant to be one month, but it turned into three. Oh Business/Bullshit Where Art Thou, this sojourn was even more surreal that two Coen brothers films put together?
But we survived, and the smiling face of you-know-who ~ he does 'Thai Smile' better than anyone, possibly because it's genuine ~ will be seen shining at Gate 3 through the madding crowd with little effort.

The photos Moses has plastered across his web site have kept me sane ~ and phone calls have kept me semi-horny ~ but I must admit to getting a tad bored with the creamy white skins of most of the models he presents. No darker skin seems to invade the posed images of Bangkok hi-so dudes, and not too much haha either. A few Isaan dudes would help as would a few nutso photos might make them real.

So do you have any photos of Thai Guys you know well ... the ones who make you laugh, the ones who project, to a farang, the kind of head-shaking joy that Thai men so often have between themselves.
This photo below was taken by a friend of mine inside the crazed music/dance bar know as "Look Nam". in our home, Hua Hin. Obviously Bob did some amateur manipulation here, but I dont care ... in fact it looks quite normal insofar as I really thought this was a pretty cool shot of 'us' feeling the beat in the most happiest of ways.

Taken 10 years ago, we still do this shit together!

https://image.ibb.co/ghnC28/LookNam.jpg

cdnmatt
June 28th, 2018, 10:26
I've been told this one is fairly rememberable. Prison truck just after I was detained at Nong Khai.

I've been told I don't look very happy in that photo.

http://176.223.165.133/1.jpeg

frequent
June 28th, 2018, 10:45
I've been told this one is fairly rememberable. Prison truck just after I was detained at Nong Khai. I've been told I don't look very happy in that photo.Well yes, hanging upside down in a prison truck would be memorable (let alone rememberable)

snotface
June 28th, 2018, 15:50
I've been told I don't look very happy in that photo.

True, you don't. But I like it because it captures something dramatic and authentic, unlike the usual posed joviality or serenity that most of us prefer to display when having our picture taken.

Smiles
June 28th, 2018, 19:27
Not sure about the upsidedownedness of Matt's selfie. Slightly weird.
But turn it around in the right way and . . . hardly jovial (which this thread is supposed to be about) and certainly those bars are no country for old men.
I've always been not a selfie fan: nothing but big swollen heads poking out at you.

https://image.ibb.co/dF2QqT/1.jpg

francois
June 28th, 2018, 22:06
I am beginning to become a believer!

Jellybean
June 28th, 2018, 22:36

I thought love was only true in fairy tales
Meant for someone else but not for me
Love was out to get me
That's the way it seemed
Disappointment haunted all my dreams

[Chorus]
Then I saw his face in a cage, now I'm a believer
Not a trace of doubt in my mind
I'm in love, I'm a believer!
I couldn't leave him if I tried . . .

Well, well, well françois, who would have thought this day would ever come? Has this ghost truly and finally been laid to rest? ;)

Apologies to Smiles for going off track, but I simply couldn't resist my response to the post by françois. Nice photo of you and your boyfriend by the way.

Jellybean
June 28th, 2018, 22:52
Well, bitch to Leo for that, not me. He's the one who took the photo. I actually didn't even know he took that photo, but I have lots here that I didn't know he took. He was under orders from me to keep snapping photos of us together in different backgrounds for any potential permanent residency status application to Canada in the future.

I didn't know it was upside down, and nobody else bothered telling me.

Don't worry cdnmatt, the photo was re-posted the right way up by Smiles at post #5.

cdnmatt
June 28th, 2018, 23:51
Sorry Smiles. Need more jovial? Here's one, our favorite Italian restaurant in Khon Kaen:

http://176.223.165.133/promodoro.jpg

And one of us just haning out on the sidewalk, waiting for a songtaew to go into town.

http://176.223.165.133/sidewalk.jpg

AsDaRa
June 29th, 2018, 13:43
Nice boyfriend cdnmatt. For those of you who have a Thai boyfriend: you still see other boys for short time fun? Your boyfriend has no problem with that? Or he doesn't know?

It is for me very hard not to butterfly. I just cant limit myself to one boy only.

catawampuscat
June 29th, 2018, 14:29

It’s good to see one of the most adamant non believers accept that they might be wrong. Prehaps, the non believer
that actually went to KK and asked around will step up and admit his obsessive searching and stalking was unwarranted,
perhaps not..

Jellybean
June 29th, 2018, 18:45
Following receipt of a report from a member, using the red triangle alert system, about a post in this thread made by latintopxxx, the complaint was upheld by the administration team. The post was then deleted, as it was considered to be in breach of rules 2.2 and 4.7.

Manforallseasons
June 29th, 2018, 21:10
Wow..a red triangle alert! Is that like depth con 1?

a447
June 29th, 2018, 21:17
Is that like depth con 1?

Only if you are into diving.

Nirish guy
June 30th, 2018, 01:39
Following receipt of a report from a member, using the red triangle alert system, about a post in this thread made by latintopxxx, the complaint was upheld by the administration team. The post was then deleted, as it was considered to be in breach of rules 2.2 and 4.7.

Damn, you do KNOW that it's no fun when you do that deleting thing before most of us get a chance to see the original offending post right, hence we can only then be left to mere conjecture in assuming that Latin said something wildly offensive such as " See that poster XXXX, well, he's one total XXXXX and you know what he can just go and XXXX himself with a large XXXXX right up his XXXXX as far as I'm concerned as he's nothing more than a XXXXXX" :-)

Hmmm maybe we could make it like a SGT offensive cross word puzzle - work out the curse words from the number of X's displayed :)

cdnmatt
June 30th, 2018, 09:58
Oh, it was nothing that bad... just latin being latin. Said the white guys looks constipated, or some shit.

I'd bet to wager he's unwilling to post his beautiful mug on here.

Besides, I'm 36, so obviously not a gorgeous 22yo anymore. Age tends to do that to the best of us. I look just fine. Nothing good, nothing bad, just a normal guy.

frequent
June 30th, 2018, 10:00
I am beginning to become a believer!Rather off-topic surely?

frequent
June 30th, 2018, 10:09
Said the white guys looks constipated, or some shit.Apposite conjunction of "constipated" and "shit"

scottish-guy
June 30th, 2018, 13:29
There can be very little doubt that Matt's photos are genuine.

Maybe he is more generous that me, but I expect nothing less than fulsome (in fact, almost grovelling) apologies from a whole bunch of you guys

cdnmatt
June 30th, 2018, 13:47
Yeah, I'm not as secretive as before, as I no longer have to worry about being caught on overstay, so who the fuck cares now. :)

Nirish guy
June 30th, 2018, 14:57
Oh, it was nothing that bad... just latin being latin. Said the white guys looks constipated, or some shit.

To be fair though you couldn't have been terribly offended by THAT particular comment Matt I'm sure as lets face it it's not the first time you've been accused of being "full of shit" on this board now is it ! :-)

cdnmatt
June 30th, 2018, 15:21
True enough. Now I'm just waiting for that video of latin throwing money on the floor and telling the Thai guy to pick it up, or making a Thai guy kiss his feet, or while he's riding him like a donkey while holding his ears.

I'll take a wild guess that it's not coming though...

scottish-guy
June 30th, 2018, 15:29
Let's fucking hope not

:D

arsenal
June 30th, 2018, 15:36
I'm pretty sure it was a "pony" as in cockney ryming slang 'pony and trap'.

a447
June 30th, 2018, 16:23
There can be very little doubt that Matt's photos are genuine.

Maybe he is more generous that me, but I expect nothing less than fulsome (in fact, almost grovelling) apologies from a whole bunch of you guys

There are two issues here - the veracity of his stories and whether or not the photos are genuine.

As for the latter, I suspect they are genuine but this being the internet, we will never know for sure. A member here who has met Matt and Leo was asked on two separate occasions (by francois??) to verify the first photo Matt posted, but he has declined to do so.

As for the stories, Matt has so far refused to address the numerous implausible scenarios and contradictions pointed out by so many doubting members.

Even if the photos are genuine, that doesn't legitimise his "stories" in any way.

But as I said before, so what if the "stories" are all bullshit? People are free to believe whatever they want and noone is being harmed. Members can post whatever they want as long as they stay within the posting rules.

Latin's tales, on the other hand, had the potential to put unsuspecting believers in very dangerous situations if they tried to emulate his antics, either in the bars or in the hotel room.

Matt has previously posted that he only wants an apology from me, noone else - go figure. I have previously offered both posters grovelling apologies if and when they cleared up the inconsistencies.

My offer to Matt still stands, although I doubt he really cares.

scottish-guy
June 30th, 2018, 17:16
A perfectly executed example of how to dance on the head of a pin!

The documented fact of the matter is that certain members of this board doubted Matt’s very existence never mind his “stories” as you choose to call them.

Hopefully these people will at least have the decency to apologise - since evidence has been provided - for doubting his existence.

Further, if it’s now being conceded that one part of Matt’s board persona (his very existence) is true, then at least have the good grace to admit that whilst that doesn't prove his “stories” are true, it at least makes them infinitely more likely to be so

pennyboy
June 30th, 2018, 20:28
I've never doubted that someone exists claiming to be Matt.
I've never believed his ventures and "stories" and despite SG's assertions there is still nothing to prove the existence of " Matt" as related to us by his life story to date.
Nothing yet for me to apologise for.

arsenal
June 30th, 2018, 21:20
Members are free to apologise or not. It's up to them and Mr Arsenal advises all not to bother getting into an argument about it as all the signs are that someone is following a well worn path of manufacturing a tantrum from some supposed moral high ground.

scottish-guy
June 30th, 2018, 21:31
I've never doubted that someone exists claiming to be Matt...

Sorry but that's a ridiculous statement - it's an anonymous board, we all "exist claiming to be" someone else. Unless of course your mother and father decided, for a joke, to saddle you with the real name of Pennyboy?

...I've never believed his ventures and "stories" and despite SG's assertions there is still nothing to prove the existence of " Matt" as related to us by his life story to date. Nothing yet for me to apologise for.

Kindly point to where I "asserted" that his posts represented the truth. What I actually said was:

.. whilst that doesn't prove his “stories” are true, it at least makes them infinitely more likely to be so..

It seems to me that the head of the pin must have enlarged as there are now two of you dancing on it.

Are you saying his pics are not genuine, that they are somehow fakes or do not match how he has described himself and Leo? If so, lead your evidence (see what I did there Arsenal?)

If you accept that the pics represent the board persona of Matt then do the decent thing and apologise if you were one of those saying that he wasn't as he was describing himself.

It's quite clear to me (and I suspect any reasonable person) that the guys in the pics are as described and alluded to in Matt's posts.

As for there being no "proof of his tales" - what proof to you expect? Receipts for dog food? Again it's a ridiculous argument - there's no proof of 99.9% of the personal experiences posted on here - but you don't call them out do you?

arsenal
June 30th, 2018, 21:57
See. I told you.

Michael
July 1st, 2018, 00:19
Back to the opening thread.....

In 2015 to 2017 we took hundreds of selfies in various places in UK and Thailand in an attempt to 'provide evidence' of our relationship. We're now married and living together in the UK for the last 11 months.

a447
July 1st, 2018, 02:28
Are you saying his pics .....do not match how he has described himself and Leo? If so, lead your evidence....

Ok.

The person in the photo is clearly blind. This blatantly contradicts Matt's earlier post where he distinctly said he did not look like a blind person, as the damage to his eye was on the inside - specifically the optic nerve - not on the outside. Noone would notice. Well, I certainly noticed. So we have two versions here which totally contradict each other. SG, you don't see a problem with that?

However, as I have already said, I lean towards believing the photos are genuine.

As for proof of anything, there is none; we can only decide for ourselves what we believe to be plausible or implausible. There is no need to condemn people for taking either stance - we are all perfectly capable of making up our own minds, based on how we understand what is posted. Some people have the ability to ignore a long list of blatant contradictions (or totally disregard them as they do not feel they impinge on the veracity of the story), others fail to spot the contradictions because they forget what was previously posted, and then there are those who take them into account when assessing the veracity of posts.

SG, did you ever make posts where you doubted the veracity of Latin's "stories"? Or beachlover's? If I recall correctly, you did. If so, then why don't you extend the same right to the doubters amongst us, who are doing exactly the same? You obviously regarded some of their posts as implausible, as many of us do about Matt's.

We should all just be left to agree or disagree. I'm happy to leave it at that.

cdnmatt
July 1st, 2018, 02:51
Ok.

The person in the photo is clearly blind. This blatantly contradicts Matt's earlier post where he distinctly said he did not look like a blind person, as the damage to his eye was on the inside - specifically the optic nerve - not on the outside. Noone would notice. Well, I certainly noticed. So we have two versions here which totally contradict each other. SG, you don't see a problem with that?

Wait, wait, wait... back up a minute here.

First, you rail on me for months and call me a liar because you're 100% absolutely certain that I'm not blind, and just faking it. Now you're calling me a liar because I'm obviously blind from my photos, and I said I didn't look blind. What?!?!? Did I get that right?

Wow, what an extraordinarily [Deleted text].

I don't know, maybe people are just being nice to me when they say I don't look blind. How the hell am I supposed to know if I look blind or not? I'm blind, so it's not like I can go check in a mirror. I can only go off what people tell me.

Un-fucking-believable.

Following receipt of a report from a member about this post via the red triangle alert system, the complaint was upheld by the administration team. The offending text has been deleted as it was considered to be in breach of rules 2.2 and 4.7.

Jellybean

scottish-guy
July 1st, 2018, 02:58
...SG, did you ever make posts where you doubted the veracity of Latin's "stories"? Or beachlover's? If I recall correctly, you did....

Did I miss the part where Beachlover and LatintopXXX not only provided photos of themselves, but those photos significantly tied in with previous comments? If so, please repost them.

You (and anybody else) can hold whatever opinion you want - just be aware it looks like a lot like you're simply refusing to admit the possibility you're wrong.

At least Francois was big enough not only to say "Sorry" but start a thread to do so. Now, that's honourable.

Please yourself.

frequent
July 1st, 2018, 06:09
As for proof of anything, there is none; we can only decide for ourselves what we believe to be plausible or implausible. There is no need to condemn people for taking either stance - we are all perfectly capable of making up our own minds, based on how we understand what is posted.Yet for years you have asserted that I have never been to Thailand and rarely go outside the confines of South Brisbane. You now admit you have proof of nothing yet you persist in your bullying and harassing tactics. It's not for nothing I think of you as The Forum Bully

latintopxxx
July 1st, 2018, 11:42
mattys first 2 photos looked very photoshopped...the last one was the only realistic one...

arsenal
July 1st, 2018, 11:57
Frequent wrote.
"Yet for years you have asserted that I have never been to Thailand and rarely go outside the confines of South Brisbane."

Wishful thinking for most of us here.

cdnmatt
July 1st, 2018, 12:04
mattys first 2 photos looked very photoshopped...the last one was the only realistic one...

Ok, now I know how Trump became President.

Fake news!

Fuck me...

a447
July 1st, 2018, 13:06
Yet for years you have asserted that I have never been to Thailand and rarely go outside the confines of South Brisbane.

Can you show me where I posted that, as I do not doubt for a minute that you have been to Thailand or that you have, for example, travelled to Europe.

Members are free to consider the asking for explanations to be "bullying and harassing tactics" if they wish to do so. I am just perplexed that someone as educated and well-read as yourself would see it in that light.

I don't think I should be caught up in to-and-fro arguments these days, so I'll leave it at that.

But before I go, let me answer SG's remarks regarding beachlover and the posting by him of photos.

No, I can't find any but they are probably still here somewhere. Many of us will recall him posting about travelling the world, staying at 5-star hotels. He did indeed post photos of the rooms he said he stayed in, and yes, the photos did fit the description. But just because those photos may have been genuine doesn't mean the rest of his stories about living the highlife were true. But to use your analogy, they would suggest they well might have been.

Beachlover was mercilessly harassed over many years by members who lined up, waiting for their chance to have a go at him. (I was not one of them). And have a go at him they did! There were some very savage posts. I presume those members had reasons to doubt the veracity of his tales despite the fact that they had no proof - they simply found his adventures implausible.

It is ironic in the extreme that some of those members now see fit to criticise me for doing exactly the same.

Enough.

frequent
July 1st, 2018, 13:34
I don't think I should be caught up in to-and-fro arguments these days, so I'll leave it at that.Are you sure you're really a447?

cdnmatt
July 1st, 2018, 13:49
Yeah a447, great to hear you won't be caught up in these silly arugments again.

If you'd quit fucking making them all the time, then my guess is they'd magically disappear.

Just be normal, please. It's not difficult.

frequent
July 1st, 2018, 13:54
Just be normal, please. It's not difficult.Simply untrue, cdnmatt. There are all sorts of well-known conditions that preclude what you call normal. Christian for example admits to autism

pennyboy
July 1st, 2018, 14:41
See. I told you.

Haha. If only your advice had been received earlier. As i've stated before I don't really care if matt's trials and tribulations are true or not but I objected to being asked not only to apologise but also to grovel. Anyway I will leave the believers to eagerly await the next chapter which I will continue to view as light entertainment.

latintopxxx
July 2nd, 2018, 02:31
yeah matty, in the 1st pic with the prison bars your neck looks weirdly long, like an alpaca, in the 2nd one again the heads look like theyve been pasted on. the last pic looks real. Maybe u need a new camera..or photographer..

scottish-guy
July 2nd, 2018, 04:18
Let's compare them with your pics

cdnmatt
July 2nd, 2018, 04:32
yeah matty, in the 1st pic with the prison bars your neck looks weirdly long, like an alpaca, in the 2nd one again the heads look like theyve been pasted on. the last pic looks real. Maybe u need a new camera..or photographer..

Well, I don't know. I'm blind, so obviously I didn't Photoshop them. And I can promise you Leo doesn't know two shits about Photoshop, so it wouldn't have been him.

I don't know, they were all taken with an iPhone 6.

poshglasgow
July 2nd, 2018, 06:10
Damn, you do KNOW that it's no fun when you do that deleting thing before most of us get a chance to see the original offending post right, hence we can only then be left to mere conjecture in assuming that Latin said something wildly offensive such as " See that poster XXXX, well, he's one total XXXXX and you know what he can just go and XXXX himself with a large XXXXX right up his XXXXX as far as I'm concerned as he's nothing more than a XXXXXX" :-)

Hmmm maybe we could make it like a SGT offensive cross word puzzle - work out the curse words from the number of X's displayed :)

I might need to phone a friend or go 50-50, as I'm stuck on the following: ...."himself with a large XXXXX right up his XXXXX as far as I'm concerned..."

Dildo fits (if you'll pardon the pun) the first row of XXXXX, but arse doesn't fit, in respect of the second group of XXXXX. I'm scratching around trying to think of a part of the body with 5 letters into which one can insert a sex toy? Liver? Heart? Veins? Ankle? Nope, unlikely.

Ah-ha, got it - Colon!

latintopxxx
July 2nd, 2018, 12:56
posh..r u allright??

scottish-guy
July 2nd, 2018, 14:36
I'm only disappointed that poster XXXX who was advised by LatintopXXX to "go XXXX himself with a large XXXXX right up his XXXXX", was not in fact poster XXXXXXX instead

:drink:

frequent
July 2nd, 2018, 14:45
I'm only disappointed that poster XXXX who was advised by LatintopXXX to "go XXXX himself with a large XXXXX right up his XXXXX", was not in fact poster XXXXXXX insteadNot poster XXXXXXXXXXX himself?

Jellybean
July 2nd, 2018, 19:25
Some of the posts in this topic have been moved to the Holding Room under the title, This reply to Scottish Guy has no point other than I KNOW he'll have to read it.

A quick link is below:

https://sawatdeenetwork.com/v4/showthread.php?20006-This-reply-to-Scottish-Guy-has-no-point-other-than-I-KNOW-he-ll-have-to-read-it

poshglasgow
July 2nd, 2018, 22:42
posh..r u allright??

Much better now that I can get all the Xs to fit the letters.

Nirish guy
July 2nd, 2018, 23:28
I'm almost scared to admit that I didn't actually select the number of X's to match to or relate to any particular word - all purely random I'm afraid ! I almost wish I had of now - and then added 6 extra X's in along the way just for fun to really XXXX people up :-) But well done for getting there and completing the (non) puzzle in the end anyway it seems ! :-)

arsenal
July 3rd, 2018, 06:01
One should never put all ones Xs in one basket case.

Blueskytoday
July 3rd, 2018, 07:04
Can we end this silly story..

Captain Swing
July 3rd, 2018, 08:40
It's not even a story anymore. It's just pointless, infuriating drivel.
Can we end this silly story..

frequent
July 3rd, 2018, 09:02
It's not even a story anymore. It's just pointless, infuriating drivel.It never was a story. Smiles made up an inane headline "your old man" which he apparently meant to refer to his boyfriend (I'd have through Smiles the "old man" in that relationship), cdnmatt in his usual millennial way made it all about himself, and it's been downhill ever since

scottish-guy
July 3rd, 2018, 18:38
Downhill from a Smiles post?

Is that even possible?

Just kidding Smiles - on SGT you’re one of the few “decent cunts” as we say in Glasgow (and yes, that IS a compliment!)

:D