PDA

View Full Version : How easily do you get an erection when you're afraid?

frequent
June 28th, 2018, 05:23
Readily if you've got a 19yo girlfriend who you've been dating for 7 years already and who is threatening you with a machete - and you live in Montana

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2018/06/27/montana-woman-with-machete-hides-behind-ex-boyfriends-door-then-forces-sex-on-him-police-say/

latintopxxx
June 28th, 2018, 07:15
frequent u read the weirdest shit....

paborn
June 28th, 2018, 19:47
Continue to get the feeling that Frequent lost a good looking lad to an American once and has remained bitter........., so sad. If I cared I would pity him.

karius
June 28th, 2018, 19:54
So they have been dating since she was 12?

gerefan2
June 29th, 2018, 00:30
You would need to have your life threatened before agreeing to have sex with that ugly bitch

latintopxxx
June 29th, 2018, 03:34
frequents not that ugly...a bitch yes...

frequent
June 29th, 2018, 06:30
Continue to get the feeling that Frequent lost a good looking lad to an American once and has remained bitter........., so sad. If I cared I would pity him.It’s much simpler paborn. I lived and worked there for a number of years and was left severely traumatised by the experience

scottish-guy
June 29th, 2018, 15:12
Have you all missed the part about how, in addition to forcing him to fuck her, she then pissed on his bed in front of him.

If certain allegations are to believed, it all sounds like the kind of romp POTUS might pay good money for

:p

Nirish guy
June 29th, 2018, 15:36
Thats outrageous SG ! There was never any talk of money being involved with POTUS, as sure the Russians were paying that bill - as they video'd the entire thing through the two way mirror no doubt - omg now there's one sex hate one would hope would NEVER come out !!