PDA

View Full Version : money to usa

July 25th, 2006, 18:53
hi all. i ned to send money to my family in the us. i know this is diffrent from the many who send money to boys here!

what is the easy way to do this?

thank,
M.

July 25th, 2006, 19:03
What is your visa status? Are you a tourist, retiree, or legal worker?

July 25th, 2006, 19:03
Oh, and how much money are you talking about?

Bob
July 26th, 2006, 06:39
I'd suggest Western Union especially if the amount is not large. If large, perhaps you ought to ask a Thai bank what they would charge to wire it to your account (or family's account) in the US (for wiring, you'll need the name on the account, the account number, and SWIFT code for the bank).

cottmann
July 26th, 2006, 07:43
I'd suggest Western Union .... to wire it to your account (or family's account) in the US (for wiring, you'll need the name on the account, the account number, and SWIFT code for the bank).

And be prepared to have your privacy invaded - SWIFT is the global banking facilitator that shares personal information with the Government of You Know Where.

July 26th, 2006, 13:25
What is your visa status? Are you a tourist, retiree, or legal worker?

plese, boygeeenus,

why wold u trhink I wold give this info to you? you are the bords most mean, jerky loud mouth.

tanks to those who gave info ..ecept boygeenus..

-M

July 26th, 2006, 13:31
I was trying to help you, you ungrateful cunt. When you go to the bank to make a transfer out, they will ask you these questions, as outward remittance rules and transfer limits depend on your status and whether the money in question was earned in Thailand. Anyway, good luck to you.

Smiles
July 26th, 2006, 13:35
"... I was trying to help you, you ungrateful cunt ... "
GOD!!! I love this Board!!!! :whdat:

Cheers ... :wav:

July 26th, 2006, 15:39
I was trying to help you, you ungrateful cunt. When you go to the bank to make a transfer out, they will ask you these questions, as outward remittance rules and transfer limits depend on your status and whether the money in question was earned in Thailand. Anyway, good luck to you.

i found a good thai word for you boygeenus..

alai-gadai

Thanks,
M

July 26th, 2006, 16:50
Can anyone translate 'you ungrateful cunt' into Thai, I love learning offensive terms in another language. Oh and how I love Boy George, what a dirty mouthed little bugger.

For the benefit of we who know how to say 'sawatdii krap' and very little else, can you translate into English 'alai-gadai' and do the phonetics too (is it al-i-gadeye?).

July 26th, 2006, 17:37
It means "whatever". Literally, arai ("what") ko ("also") dai ("is OK").