PDA

View Full Version : fried ice cream and boy for immigration

Aunty
July 25th, 2006, 17:57
Hey Boygeorge is this true, but I've heard that you're so loose it's possible to put both hands up your arse and clap.

Aunty
July 25th, 2006, 18:11
..........Now beat that .........

Only if I can wear gloves darling.

July 25th, 2006, 18:20
I heard they have university-educated Thai boys serving fried ice cream on that special five-hour flight from Sydney.

Aunty
July 25th, 2006, 18:31
.Just a matter of interest,are you the bloke or sheila,do u bend over and get it up the exhaust pipe or do put it up the exhaust pipe.

Oh yes I know your type boygeorge. You just want to probe me deeper. Well let me tell you something honey, when it comes to you my lips are sealed!

paulg
July 25th, 2006, 18:55
I heard they have university-educated Thai boys serving fried ice cream on that special five-hour flight from Sydney.

is that the daylight saving flight

I have found a flight to los angeles that gets there before we leave

boy george and i will have a great time even he if has to book two seats.

July 25th, 2006, 18:58
hey gorgie..

just go to jompthien, sunbath in nude, and burn your butt. then get a boy from a cheep ass suny plaza bar and have him smeer ice crem all over your butt. then, fried ice cream .. no prob!

yum.

July 25th, 2006, 19:04
"Jompthien", eh?

July 25th, 2006, 19:48
I guess no one was able to come up with a pic of Boygeorge. Too bad it would have been nice to pick him out of a crowd and tell him what we think of his barebacking, boy slapping, chicken dancing self. But then a loud mouth fat bald midget should be easy to spot.

July 25th, 2006, 21:26
i really do hate to impugn the veracity of boygeorge, but

Now the thing is,i cant get fried ice cream in pattaya.

is just not true. i know of at least 2 places where it can be purchased. Mind you, the anglicised thai name leaves a lot of possibilities open.

July 26th, 2006, 02:59
Mate as i said i will be finding a ladyboy who is going thru uni or finished uni and is smarter than me

Fried ice-cream is smarter than you Georgie - and so are all single cell organisms

July 26th, 2006, 03:04
Hey Boygeorge is this true, but I've heard that you're so loose it's possible to put both hands up your arse and clap.

Dear Aunty - I just fell off my damn chair!

July 26th, 2006, 04:10
I have met BoyGeorge all he has to do is loose a few stones

and grow a few balls as well?

Bob
July 26th, 2006, 07:03
You say: "...if i get a boy who has a university degree..."

While I hope your chances are nil, perhaps you could increase the odds by looking for somebody who is equally illiterate. And blindness might also up the odds for you!

July 26th, 2006, 07:14
LMTU...Your mouth has a bad case of the runs. I guess brown nosing for boygeorge would do that. Anyway up till now i thought you were a pretty smart guy. I can only assume you support boygeorge in his bare backing, boy slapping, chicken dancing on the beach escapades. Now we know who his dancing partner is.

July 26th, 2006, 12:06
is that to unwrinkle your fanny ?

andrewcraig
July 26th, 2006, 15:14
I guess no one was able to come up with a pic of Boygeorge. Too bad it would have been nice to pick him out of a crowd and tell him what we think of his barebacking, boy slapping, chicken dancing self. But then a loud mouth fat bald midget should be easy to spot.

Boygeorge in his previous name VBBB, posted this which he said was a good likeness of him
LMTU says he has met him, so is it like him?

http://www.sawatdee-gay-thailand.com/fo ... ght=#62220 (http://www.sawatdee-gay-thailand.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=62220&highlight=#62220)

July 26th, 2006, 15:29
Now the thing is,i cant get fried ice cream in pattaya.

http://www.amari.com/company/restmenus. ... ageno=1420 (http://www.amari.com/company/restmenus.asp?rest=39&hidPageno=1420)

lonelywombat
July 27th, 2006, 08:09
i really do hate to impugn the veracity of boygeorge, but

"boygeorge" Now the thing is,i cant get fried ice cream in pattaya.

is just not true. i know of at least 2 places where it can be purchased. Mind you, the anglicised thai name leaves a lot of possibilities open.

On another thread today just two days after the "cannot get fried ice cream in Pattaya"
[quoteboygeorge

I was in BRUNO S restaurant last year with a girl and here i was sitting at a table opposite 2 white shoe wearing poofs .Anyway i wanted another fried ice cream and i noticed the waiter was on the other side of the room]

paulg
July 27th, 2006, 08:32
it is only about 4 months from the last time this thai boy immigration was raised by ( then ) mrsydney

there were a number of threads but this one is the first I found

http://www.sawatdee-gay-thailand.com/fo ... ght=#71716 (http://www.sawatdee-gay-thailand.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=71716&highlight=#71716)

July 30th, 2006, 21:44
I think Pattaya People TV have video footage of BG. The night Diamond got raided, BG was seen leaving along with all the underage boys. :bigsmurf:

Beachlover
January 27th, 2008, 18:30

ROFL! god that's good lol lol

dab69
January 27th, 2008, 21:48
run up a big bill on credit and then take off and not pay your bill...

Smiles
January 28th, 2008, 10:08
This 'boygeorge' thread (remember him?) is almost 2 years old. Beachlover is really doing his homework. How many hours .... ?

Cheers ...

catawampuscat
January 28th, 2008, 10:15
It is somewhat amusing to look back a couple of years of forum history but one has to wonder why :idea:
since the threads have more than covered the topic posed and it just seems like re-hashing... :cat:

I for one would prefer not to dreg up some of my past postings and certainly not some of other posters but
it is a novel approach for a newbie poster and my guess is we will understand his reasoning if he continues..

Beachlover
January 28th, 2008, 10:25
Dude, I'm right here! (in the room... sort of).... stop talking about me :-)

Yes... I've been browsing my way through the 100+ pages of posts... I'm doing some work at the moment, so it's nice to have something to browse every now and then when I take a break

Hope no one minds me dragging up a few old posts.... I'm only doing it for a couple of old ones when I see something funny...

Seems boygeorge has had a few identities.... he sounds a lot like mrsydney and other IDs... what a freak....

:cheers:

catawampuscat
January 28th, 2008, 10:50
thanks beachlover.. I am always looking for conspiracies and double or triple handled trolls and something I think too much
and certainly have too much free time on my hands..

Your observations are accurate and you should find the history of this forum to be quite a hoot.

Since the yuk yuk awards have fallen aside, perhaps beachlover might be interested in reviving them and make a list of the
wackiest, or weirdest or most paranoid of all time ..or whatever topic might amuse him...
Good start with boygeorge but there are many others and this should keep you busy for many days to come.. :cat:

Beachlover
January 28th, 2008, 14:28
thanks beachlover.. I am always looking for conspiracies and double or triple handled trolls and something I think too much

Your observations are accurate and you should find the history of this forum to be quite a hoot.

Since the yuk yuk awards have fallen aside, perhaps beachlover might be interested in reviving them and make a list of the
wackiest, or weirdest or most paranoid of all time ..or whatever topic might amuse him...
Good start with boygeorge but there are many others and this should keep you busy for many days to come.. :cat:

lol i think boogeyman is also boygeorge and mrsydney, which is great because the flattering picture he has as an avatar is how I imagine him....

Dodger is the funniest... the funny thing is, I've never actually heard any of the "commonly used" English lines from Thai bar boys and money boys myself, like miss you too much, up to you, you think too much, i love only you or my family's buffalo is sick.. but having spoken to so many shopkeepers and taxi drivers in Thailand, I can clearly imagine Thai boys saying all these kind of lines.

In fact, I've heard all these sorts of lines from just about every service provider person (taxis, shops, markets etc) in Thailand except Thai boys... so maybe their reputation is a little exagerated... but it's still funny to read about it. And I find their resourcefulness very cute.

January 28th, 2008, 17:15
Dear Oh Dear.........what the fuck is all this shit about?

January 28th, 2008, 19:25

lol i think boogeyman is also boygeorge and mrsydney, which is great because the flattering picture he has as an avatar is how I imagine him....

Personally speaking, I have my doubts as to whether he looks as good as his avatar. http://i167.photobucket.com/albums/u152/GeorgeThai/slol.gif

George. http://i167.photobucket.com/albums/u152/GeorgeThai/Peace.gif

Beachlover
January 28th, 2008, 20:09
lol, thanks George (cute pic btw)

Yes, boogeyman's avatar picture is probably flattering for his real looks!

dab69
January 29th, 2008, 05:22
Seems boygeorge has had a few identities.... he sounds a lot like mrsydney and other IDs... what a freak....

big loser