PDA

View Full Version : Countries or Cities to Avoid

Blacktouch
June 21st, 2018, 02:57
Maybe we should start a list of places one should be very careful of, where MB's are crooks and just out to cheat you? Not a blacklist, but more a be careful?

Nirish guy
June 21st, 2018, 07:16
We really should preface the where MBs are crooks with "where some" perhaps.....and if so ok, I'll start then :

Thailand !

( this is too easy )

cdnmatt
June 21st, 2018, 09:10
I can put Barbados on the list.

Without question, by FAR the absolute worst country I've ever been to in my life. Wasn't there for the gay scene or anything, but just an all around surreal experience for one month, and I couldn't have been happier to get out of there. Only time in my life I've ever received a serious death threat, so I guess that was kind of neat.

Scam after scam after scam though. And they're good at it. They start learning at 2 years of age, so they're pros.

Blacktouch
June 21st, 2018, 09:12
We really should preface the where MBs are crooks with "where some" perhaps.....and if so ok, I'll start then :

Thailand !

( this is too easy )

Surely Thailand is not that bad. I would Have thought it would be one of the best to get MB?

Andaman!
June 21st, 2018, 12:58
They start learning at 2 years of age, so they're pros.

Do you seriously expect us to believe they start learning to to be crooked money boys - which is what this thread is about - at 2 years old?

I have visited Barbados on several occasions and enjoyed the island and its people who are friendly, welcoming and gracious although I have never encountered any MBs on the island.

Blacktouch
June 21st, 2018, 14:15
Are there any MBs on the Island of Barbados?

scottish-guy
June 21st, 2018, 14:37
When “feasting with panthers” as Oscar Wilde described the activities we indulge in, we are always at risk, but some of my more memorable dangerous liasons:

Belgium - whilst sitting at the bar of the old Masquerade pub in Brussels I had a boy rip a Rolex watch off my wrist and sprint out the door with it. Those BKK fakes must disappoint them!!

Spain - (all Torremolinos)
1.Rendered incapable by having my drink spiked in a gay bar, managed to reach hotel before collapsing
2. Trouser pocket slit open in rent bar with a stanley blade - only discovered next morning - he didnt get anything
3. Jacket pocket slit open (different occasion) when talking to two boys in the street of gay area - wallet stolen

Berlin:
1.Attempted mugging by 2 renters in toilet of Pinocchio gay bar - using toilet legitimately I may add
2. Friend and myself became aware of being followed by 2 boys from a bar - ducked into a hotel to avert danger

Never had a single problem in Pattaya except sunglasses stolen from room by bisex friends ladyboy

bobsaigon2
June 21st, 2018, 14:45
https://www.globalgayz.com/gay-life-in-barbados/

Barbados is one of many small Caribbean countries where homosexuality is illegal but is mostly ignored since so few people are 'out' in public. It is ignored and also ill-informed with anti-gay opinions running high, if one is asked. Mostly the topic is kept in silence as is the personal life of LGBT citizens……

And more, including some other countries or cities to avoid.

Blacktouch
June 21st, 2018, 14:48
When “feasting with panthers” as Oscar Wilde described the activities we indulge in, we are always at risk, but some of my more memorable dangerous liasons:

Belgium - whilst sitting at the bar of the old Masquerade pub in Brussels I had a boy rip a Rolex watch off my wrist and sprint out the door with it. Those BKK fakes must disappoint them!!

Spain - (all Torremolinos)
1.Rendered incapable by having my drink spiked in a gay bar, managed to reach hotel before collapsing
2. Trouser pocket slit open in rent bar with a stanley blade - only discovered next morning - he didnt get anything
3. Jacket pocket slit open (different occasion) when talking to two boys in the street of gay area - wallet stolen

Berlin:
1.Attempted mugging by 2 renters in toilet of Pinocchio gay bar - using toilet legitimately I may add
2. Friend and myself became aware of being followed by 2 boys from a bar - ducked into a hotel to avert danger

Never had a single problem in Pattaya except sunglasses stolen from room by bisex friends ladyboy

My goodness, you have been unlucky on a few occasions

scottish-guy
June 21st, 2018, 15:07
I’ve been a particularly prodigious punter!

:D

paborn
June 21st, 2018, 20:31
Are there any MBs on the Island of Barbados?

No! Barbados still has the anti gay British colonial laws. There is no scene on this small island. No onw goes there for that. No market = no MB

goji
June 22nd, 2018, 01:19
Thanks for the advice so far.

In Germany, I've had some fine experiences with nice sweet boys from places like Poland, Germany Hungary & even Denmark. Anyone of Turkish, middle-Eastern or north African descent is much higher risk. I've had to kick 2 out of the room to avoid extortion. The last one was small, initially quote polite & had tight fitting jeans which showed off his slim legs very well. Once he was in my room, the only redeeming feature was his size, which made it slightly easier for me to throw him out of the room, after he refused to even undress.

Also, you have the rent bars in Berlin & boys move between them. Be particularly suspicious of any one who loiters in the park area outside, but never sets foot in a bar. Tried that once never again. I suppose they are banned from the bars.

Prague has usually been OK, but the last one there was so unwilling in bed it was almost stressful being with him. Then he insisted upon 33% more than our agreed price, so I had to force him out of the door, as there was no way I was paying a single extra penny. Getting him out required a prolonged scuffle & he only left after accusing me of hitting him & threatening to call the police. My reply was along the lines of go on then, if you don't I will. Prostitution is legal there, so knowing your rights is a good thing.

If Thailand was next door, I wouldn't be wasting my time going looking for boys in some of these European cities. However, Thailand is a lot further away & I'm not going to fly long haul just for a few days. So risks get taken in Europe.

Blacktouch
June 22nd, 2018, 03:43
Thanks for the advice so far.

In Germany, I've had some fine experiences with nice sweet boys from places like Poland, Germany Hungary & even Denmark. Anyone of Turkish, middle-Eastern or north African descent is much higher risk. I've had to kick 2 out of the room to avoid extortion. The last one was small, initially quote polite & had tight fitting jeans which showed off his slim legs very well. Once he was in my room, the only redeeming feature was his size, which made it slightly easier for me to throw him out of the room, after he refused to even undress.

Also, you have the rent bars in Berlin & boys move between them. Be particularly suspicious of any one who loiters in the park area outside, but never sets foot in a bar. Tried that once never again. I suppose they are banned from the bars.

Prague has usually been OK, but the last one there was so unwilling in bed it was almost stressful being with him. Then he insisted upon 33% more than our agreed price, so I had to force him out of the door, as there was no way I was paying a single extra penny. Getting him out required a prolonged scuffle & he only left after accusing me of hitting him & threatening to call the police. My reply was along the lines of go on then, if you don't I will. Prostitution is legal there, so knowing your rights is a good thing.

If Thailand was next door, I wouldn't be wasting my time going looking for boys in some of these European cities. However, Thailand is a lot further away & I'm not going to fly long haul just for a few days. So risks get taken in Europe.

Yes some (not all) MBs of Turkish, middle-Eastern or north African descent are much higher risk. They are just out to rip people off.

The guys in Berlin who hang out in the park near those bars are most likely banned from the bars. Be very careful taking any of them back, as they will most likey not perform well and go out of their way to rob you. But if you can handle yourself and not worried, then feel free to take the chance. When I was in Berlin last, some of those guys hanging outside the bars and that small park looked rugged. Also do not take more than one back.

Prague MBs were usually ok. You may get the odd one who did not perform well, but the mojorty were good. Such a shame Prague Rent scene is non existent now.

Thailand must be one of the few Countries in the world that MBs don't give problems.