PDA

View Full Version : Upskirting in the UK

scottish-guy
June 18th, 2018, 19:40
Last week an single English MP's objection to a change in the law ensured that the practice of "Upskirting" (taking surreptitious photographs up women's skirts) remains perfectly legal

This being the case, here's a picture of Theresa May's fanny:

Nirish guy
June 19th, 2018, 01:12
Don't know about a fanny but apparently he's one right backstabbing cunt - well, according to David Cameron anyway ! :)

( David Cameron eh, remember him, gone but almost already forgotten it seems! )

cdnmatt
June 19th, 2018, 01:51
Come on, I think it will be a while before we forget about the British PM who likes to fuck dead pig's heads. :)

scottish-guy
June 19th, 2018, 04:30
Well the one who liked to bugger little boys on his yacht (all of which was known) managed to keep his head down for years after he lost power.

By the time the cops were forced to do anything about it not only was his head down but also his shoulders, torso, arms, legs and feet

arsenal
June 19th, 2018, 15:25
For reference. Ted Heath was UK PM and there have ben several as yet unproven allegations about his private life. Michael Gove is a total backstabber having kebabbed Cameron and Johnson. Johnson has been Cameron's rival since their days at Ocxford and it was always likely he'd take the opportunity to 'do him'.

poshglasgow
July 4th, 2018, 06:15
How long before the Scottish Parliament introduces an offence of "up-kilting"?

I mean, what the hell do Englishmen think we carry up there that can't be carried in our sporrans?

I can't sign off this evening without a quick five-second joke; a joke that most Scotsmen and many Englishmen have heard.

Okay, here we go......

How can you tell a Scotsman clan? Take a feel under his kilt: if he's got a quarter-pounder he's a McDonald!!

poshglasgow
July 4th, 2018, 06:17
Come on, I think it will be a while before we forget about the British PM who likes to fuck dead pig's heads. :)

But, surely that's dead Boaring?

frequent
July 4th, 2018, 06:22
How long before the Scottish Parliament introduces an offence of "up-kilting"?

I mean, what the hell do Englishmen think we carry up there that can't be carried in our sporrans? !Indeed