PDA

View Full Version : World Cup talent

frequent
June 13th, 2018, 15:34
I was watching a brief report on BBC World the other day about the preparations for the World Cup. Included was some footage about (I assume) Russian football hooligans and speculation about the safety of Western tourists who went to Russia to watch World Cup matches. My question is – where could I get one of those young hooligans? Some of those who appeared in the crowd scenes on the BBC definitely belong on my To Do list

However I’ll have to fit in with my other duties – I’ve been appointed Chief Balls Sweat Licker for the Korean team (https://www.theguardian.com/football/2018/jun/09/south-korea-world-cup-2018-team-guide-tactics-key-players-and-expert-predictions)

scottish-guy
June 13th, 2018, 16:05
... I’ve been appointed Chief Balls Sweat Licker for the Korean team

:bo: :bo:

This, together with the guy posting yesterday about smelly unwashed cock, confirms that the quality bar on this board is now set so low that a limbo-dancing ant would have difficulty getting under it

Nirish guy
June 13th, 2018, 16:07
ohhhh NOOOOO, I'm sure we can get MUCH lower, we're all obviously just not trying hard enough ! :-)

latintopxxx
June 13th, 2018, 16:20
Try Manchester or any northern english town...lotsa chavs...

frequent
June 25th, 2018, 13:27
ohhhh NOOOOO, I'm sure we can get MUCH lower, we're all obviously just not trying hard enough ! :-)I have to report that my position with the Korean team may soon be over. Here's the latest pic of the boys:
https://www.reuters.com/article/us-soccer-worldcup-kor-ger/south-koreas-task-gets-harder-with-ki-to-miss-germany-game-idUSKBN1JL03J

scottish-guy
June 26th, 2018, 13:18
I have to say that the Korean team (as pictured in your link) are spectacularly unattractive to me - a bunch of growlers.

Never mind, the Wimbledon ball boys will soon be coming to a screen near you.

:D

frequent
June 26th, 2018, 13:41
I answered an online survey the other day about my interest in sports. It was broken down by types of sports. It was in fact about games rather than sports but that distinction seemed lost on the surveyors. I'd have thought there should have been a screening-out question right at the beginning but it was doubtless written by some hearty hetero who assumes everyone is like himself and has an interest in sports/games. Under the section "Ball games" I answered "Other" and when asked for further details I supplied "testicle jiggling"

frequent
June 28th, 2018, 12:30
My team might be a round a bit longer. I'm looking to console some German fans, starting with these two:

a447
June 29th, 2018, 17:14
Never mind, the Wimbledon ball boys will soon be coming to a screen near you.:D

The biggest disappointment for me is that Bernard Tomic, the other Australian bad boy of tennis, failed to qualify. I remember watching him a few years ago as he played in a pair of baggy white shorts. His cock is enormous and was clearly visible, especially as he prepared to serve.

Someone must have told him as the following year he was wearing a different pair which unfortunately, managed to hide his endowment.

Damn!

scottish-guy
June 29th, 2018, 22:03
The latest in a very long line of over-rated English tennis players, Kyle Edmund was fucking hot from 17-19yo.

Now (like most 23yr olds) he has completely lost any looks he once had, IMHO

:drink:

7356 7357

Hmmmm - on second looks, maybe I got that wrong - what do you guys think?

Nirish guy
June 30th, 2018, 01:28
I have to say that the Korean team (as pictured in your link) are spectacularly unattractive to me - a bunch of growlers:D

Glad you said it as I too was thinking it and in fact I went as far as googling the North Korean football team just to see was this a one off glitch ( as Koreans are normally quite hot in my view) but NO, they're a pack of growlers too it seems - so, Kim Jong had better sort it out as if not the gay mafia will be writing to Trump to instruct him that any deal with Kim is OFF until he hires hotter players !

a447
June 30th, 2018, 02:16
Kyle Edmund still looks ok - he just grew up, that's all. But I wanna see his cock before I make a final decision!

Nirish guy
June 30th, 2018, 02:32
Which is of course the pre requisite for all and any possible offing decisions of course too ! :)

poshglasgow
June 30th, 2018, 02:44
The latest in a very long line of over-rated English tennis players, Kyle Edmund was fucking hot from 17-19yo.

Now (like most 23yr olds) he has completely lost any looks he once had, IMHO

:drink:

7356 7357

Hmmmm - on second looks, maybe I got that wrong - what do you guys think?

Yes, indeed, much prefer the coy look of pic 1. Prince Harry pic 2? Not keen.

frequent
June 30th, 2018, 10:05
The biggest disappointment for me is that Bernard Tomic, the other Australian bad boy of tennis, failed to qualify. I remember watching him a few years ago as he played in a pair of baggy white shorts. His cock is enormous and was clearly visible, especially as he prepared to serve.I rather like baggy shorts, the sort where you can put your hand right up

scottish-guy
June 30th, 2018, 13:20
I rather like baggy shorts, the sort where you can put your hand right up

Pining for your Scoutmaster days?

:D

frequent
June 30th, 2018, 13:25
Pining for your Scoutmaster days?Having scoutmastering done to oneself