PDA

View Full Version : Young Australian was stabbed in Minx disco Walking St

lonelywombat
June 7th, 2018, 20:44
Young male in party of 10 including father and stepmother ,were in Minx in Walking St when young man was stabbed in the toilet.
More details to come.
Just goes to show these straight discoes are not that safe.

https://www.theage.com.au/national/australian-man-stabbed-in-thailand-night-club-20180607-p4zk78.html

Jellybean
June 7th, 2018, 23:44
The previous post #2 by latintopxxx was deleted as, in my opinion, it breached rule 4.7.

arsenal
June 8th, 2018, 08:41
It seems that with his comments regarding abortion, an allusion to sheep and now this (whatever it was) that Latin is back to his usual posting style.

extronaut
June 10th, 2018, 10:05
More info.

Apparently he groped someone.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/6485400/drunk-australian-tourist-pinched-woman-stabbed-thailand

He survived. Hopefully, he's learned something.

gerefan2
June 10th, 2018, 13:54
Not nice being stabbed, or should I say "pricked", looking at that video.

If he was in some darker spots of London. nowadays, he would know what stabbing is all about.

Oliver2
June 10th, 2018, 16:27
"Darker"...as in where Black Londoners live? Like my neighbourhood? We all seem to get along just fine, despite the efforts of The Daily Mail.

Nirish guy
June 10th, 2018, 17:45
Hmm don't know about your neighbourhood but as the figures as currently showing around 15 stabbings a month happening on average from Jan to now this year alone it does seem that numbers are increasing somewhat, so if you're not seeing it there in your particular area I think we can rest assured that some poor bugger is :-(

But to stay on topic, sad that knives seem to be the first thing people think of now, whilst that Australian was totally out of order for pinching the girls bum in the old days he'd simply of received a swift punch in the mouth and that would have been the end of it, whereas now it seems reaching for a (hidden) knife that the guy obviously carried just for such circumstances seems to almost be the norm by some in the younger generation.

Sad that it's seemingly becoming so "normal" as of course once one guy carries a knife then others feel obliged to do the same just to keep up appearances and or to defend themselves and so the circle of genuine life threatening danger continues - and the chances of someone maybe dying -and all as a result just from nothing more than a fairly innocent ( albeit unacceptable) pinch of some blokes girlfriends bum.

scottish-guy
June 10th, 2018, 22:34
"Darker"...as in where Black Londoners live? Like my neighbourhood? We all seem to get along just fine, despite the efforts of The Daily Mail.

Met Police figures (not the Daily Mail's) show there have been 74 murders in London so far in 2018 (6 months) - of those 47 have been (obviously) fatal stabbings. Can't find stats for how many non fatal ones.

Knife crime in London does seem to be out of control - approx 25% up on 2017 whilst Met Police numbers have dropped to their lowest level since 1996.

Note I am not suggesting that other UK cities are not also blighted.

paborn
June 10th, 2018, 23:21
This is becoming so well known that even in South Florida I've read articles about the horrendous increase in knife attacks in London. It seems to be an epedemic.

Captain Swing
June 11th, 2018, 01:13
We're lucky here in America. We don't have to worry about knife attacks all that much. Here everybody's got a gun.

bucknaway
June 11th, 2018, 02:28
https://youtu.be/xG3yGdQYwqg