PDA

View Full Version : Room Terrace on Dongtan Beach: sign 12,000 Thb month

travelerjim
May 27th, 2018, 11:43
Saw this sign advertising Rooms in the Room Terrace Guesthouse on Dongtan Beach. Located between Tui's Hotel and Avalon Resort Hotel. Good value for those who enjoy the beach.
Tj

travelerjim
May 27th, 2018, 13:29
Room Terrace
Room Terrace

183/79, Sukhumvit-Phatthaya 89, Pattaya City, Bang Lamung District, Chon Buri 20150
089 499 3335

https://g.co/kgs/G9qz5F

Moses
May 27th, 2018, 15:08
Looks like formerly Room's Club got new owner.

DrewSpz
May 28th, 2018, 00:16
Wow that’s great!!!!! I need a place for July/ August... how to get in touch? Is there a website?

travelerjim
May 28th, 2018, 04:20
Room Terrace

183/79, Sukhumvit-Phatthaya 89, Pattaya City, Bang Lamung District, Chon Buri 20150
089 499 3335

https://g.co/kgs/aL5o8K

ned
May 28th, 2018, 10:19
Before you book it would be wise to read the reviews on Agoda

travelerjim
May 28th, 2018, 13:09
Location Location Location... Dongtan Beach Front
And at 12,000 Thai baht per month a good value IMHO. Note that many of the reviews on Agoda are dated in 2013-14. The entire beach access area has been renovated in the past year.
Tj

DrewSpz
May 29th, 2018, 22:17
Yeah thats why I was hoping for a website. Two guys and TUIs both have sites. Oh well

travelerjim
May 29th, 2018, 22:38
Why not call them?
And.... Is Two Guys Guesthouse still in business as a gay friendly business?
Tj

Manforallseasons
May 29th, 2018, 23:08
Two Guys is history!!!

ned
May 30th, 2018, 09:39
The reviews I read were from Feb/March 2018 -dreadful.

travelerjim
May 30th, 2018, 09:45
Thank you for confirmation of what I thought. It's sad that Two Guys is no longer in business. I had enjoyed the hospitality of John and his fine staff many times. As well as many more days of his good breakfasts.
Pattaya has changed much over the twenty years that I have visited and twelve years retired in it. But that's another topic. Would I do it again? That's questionable.
Tj

travelerjim
May 30th, 2018, 13:43
Thank you bucknaway for the like.
I believe that you have stayed in this guesthouse before... Per postings when it was the Room Club.
What is your opinion of the Room Terrace.

bucknaway
May 31st, 2018, 02:01
When it was the room club, I enjoyed every stay I had there and they often upgraded my room at no additional charge. The place was not without its problems. They had an issue with the hot water in the shower in one room but they always sorted out the issue once made aware.

The only reason I stopped using them was the privacy and freedom a rented condo unit offered.

Every memory I have of room-club is a good one.

Moses
May 31st, 2018, 02:16
When it was the room club, I enjoyed every stay I had there and they often upgraded my room at no additional charge. The place was not without its problems. They had an issue with the hot water in the shower in one room but they always sorted out the issue once made aware.

The only reason I stopped using them was the privacy and freedom a rented condo unit offered.

The most valuable for me in Room's Club was jacuzzi and shower at balcony, I can even call it terrace since there was enough place for sofa, jacuzzi+shower, table and 2 chairs. It was great experience to sit in jacuzzi with BF, to drink vine and to watch sunset...

scottish-guy
May 31st, 2018, 02:18

That's all very well, but wasn't the first rule of Room Club that you don't talk about Room Club?

:mocking_mini: