PDA

View Full Version : Tipping advice please?

yosshi121
May 25th, 2018, 11:28
Hi,

I'm comfortable with what I give for ST/LT in pattaya... But less clear on what to tip for services in between.

Two scenarios in particular I am unclear on...

Fondle/bj in a bar/gogo club (result in cumming) and going for what looks like a standard massage - but results in a happy ending.

Any advice appreciated, want to make sure I'm not sort changing anyone but also not getting taken advantage of,

Thanks!

AsDaRa
May 25th, 2018, 13:00
I have the same question regarding tip for massage which does not end in happy ending. Boy just gives massage. What is normal tip for that?

francois
May 25th, 2018, 16:42
I have the same question regarding tip for massage which does not end in happy ending. Boy just gives massage. What is normal tip for that?

That would depend on how well the massage was done. I would think a minimum tip would be equal to the fee paid to the house.

francois
May 25th, 2018, 16:44
Fondle/bj in a bar/gogo club (result in cumming)

300 Baht, minimum.

dinagam
May 25th, 2018, 16:48
AsDaRa, a single red note will bring out a quick and sweet smile on your masseur's face.
I think it's something to do with the colour.

Moses
May 25th, 2018, 17:16

I spoke with Thai friends about it not far ago, they said: usually Thai people leave at least 100 Bahts if they are regular customers and 200 Bahts if massage was occasional (body massage), and 50/100 for foot or head massage

yosshi121
May 25th, 2018, 20:20
300 Baht, minimum.

Hi,

Thanks for the replies, is that right though? 300 baht for blowing me in a bar? Thought it would be more than that?

Smiles
May 25th, 2018, 20:30
Thought it would be more than that?
Then give him more than that.

christianpfc
May 25th, 2018, 20:30
Fondle/bj in a bar/gogo club (result in cumming) and

going for what looks like a standard massage - but results in a happy ending.
I do not go that far in bars, but what I read here, 300 THB seems to be the norm. (You did not specify who is cumming, but I think the price will be same, if you cum into boy's mouth in Eros, or boy cums into your mouth in Good Boys.)

For one hour oil massage I tip 300, for happy ending I add 500. (I usually have happy ending in mind when I go for oil massage, but if during massage I get the impression that the ending will not be happy for me, I decline. For that reason, I avoid places that have minimum tip.)

goji
May 25th, 2018, 22:04
The tip for a happy ending with your massage is 500. When they state a price, it is usually that.

So 300 + 500 is rather generous, on top of your 3~400 massage fee.

Moses is right for tip for normal massage 1~200. Bear in mind you already paid 3~400 for the massage, so that's included.
To add a tip equivalent to the minimum daily wage on top is extravagent, if there are no extra services.

yosshi121
May 25th, 2018, 22:08
Thanks all for the clarification, really helpful!

AsDaRa
May 25th, 2018, 23:21
The tip for a happy ending with your massage is 500. When they state a price, it is usually that.

I see massage+happy ending as a short time sex date, so I pay the standard short time price of 1000 as tip to the boy after such a massage. So I can get away with giving 500 as tip? Good to know.

francois
May 25th, 2018, 23:55
AsDaRa, a single red note will bring out a quick and sweet smile on your masseur's face.

A red color is 100 Baht. Do you really think that would bring a sweet smile to anyone's face?

francois
May 25th, 2018, 23:57
I see massage+happy ending as a short time sex date, so I pay the standard short time price of 1000 as tip to the boy after such a massage. So I can get away with giving 500 as tip? Good to know.

Good that you give 1000 Baht but it all depends on quality of the massage and happy ending.

Nirish guy
May 26th, 2018, 00:24
but I think the price will be same, if you cum into boy's mouth in Eros, or boy cums into your mouth in Good Boys.

No WAY, I definitely charge WAY more for the latter compared to the former !!!

goji
May 26th, 2018, 02:27

For a short time sex date, you may get frolicking naked in the shower, passionate kissing, close up cuddling, him sucking your cock & possibly anal sex. No doubt some members try additional activities as well.

I don't see adding a happy ending to a massage as equivalent. He's spending 10 minute massaging your cock & possibly dropping his trousers.
That's why they normally suggest a more modest tip.

Of course if you are going to the kind of massage place where full sex is involved, we're on a higher tipping scale.

Blacktouch
May 28th, 2018, 20:50

And how much money is the red note again please?

Blacktouch
May 28th, 2018, 20:55
And how much money is the red note again please?

Oops, question has been answered. But a 100 note is a very small amount to give a boy for that I think.

goji
May 28th, 2018, 21:46
Oops, question has been answered. But a 100 note is a very small amount to give a boy for that I think.
If he has only provided a massage & no extras, 100 is reasonable, particularly if the massage was nothing special. Bear in mind you've paid for the massage already & 100 is like about 1/3rd of the daily minimum wage.
In reality, if the massage was poor, I would tip zero. Just about acceptable = 100 and a good massage somewhere in the 150~200 range.

If he's after more than that, he should think about upselling by offering extra services.

arsenal
May 28th, 2018, 23:01
Do remember that he might be on commission (i.e.. tips) only. So 100 baht is a poor return for an hours work.

francois
May 28th, 2018, 23:48
If he has only provided a massage & no extras, 100 is reasonable, particularly if the massage was nothing special.

100 Baht is more of an insult not a tip; no one is excited about it.

Blacktouch
May 29th, 2018, 02:34
If he has only provided a massage & no extras, 100 is reasonable, particularly if the massage was nothing special. Bear in mind you've paid for the massage already & 100 is like about 1/3rd of the daily minimum wage.
In reality, if the massage was poor, I would tip zero. Just about acceptable = 100 and a good massage somewhere in the 150~200 range.

If he's after more than that, he should think about upselling by offering extra services.

I'm talk about this: Fondle/bj in a bar/gogo club (result in cumming)

A red note (100b) is way to small amount to give a boy for that, especially if cumming involved.

goji
May 29th, 2018, 05:58
I'm talk about this: Fondle/bj in a bar/gogo club (result in cumming)

A red note (100b) is way to small amount to give a boy for that, especially if cumming involved.

Agree completely. I wouldn't be wasting my time making a gogo boy cum in the bar, but if he made me cum, then 100 is way too small.
Would have to start at 500 & if the service was particularly comprehensive, more. Having said that, the last time I had service on the premises was upstairs at the old Happy Boys bar near Sunee.