PDA

View Full Version : Night of the long knives ...

Smiles
May 20th, 2018, 01:04
"4.8 The owners of SGT Forum reserve the right to remove, edit, move or close any thread for any reason."
Having just recently re-read Hitler's 'Enabling Act of 1933' I found myself, quite coincidently, perusing the Board's Posting Guidelines. I hadn't been there in some years -- they are wildly long-winded -- and as I rarely write anything that would obviously put me behind bars there was hardly a need to.
But 4.8 is a doozy, and I wonder whether it has ever been employed? Was this a 'Neal' idea? Or a Putin insertion, hidden way down below and sneaked in on one dark night?

Moses
May 20th, 2018, 01:18
Having just recently re-read Hitler's 'Enabling Act of 1933' I found myself, quite coincidently, perusing the Board's Posting Guidelines. I hadn't been there in some years -- they are wildly long-winded -- and as I rarely write anything that would obviously put me behind bars there was hardly a need to.
But 4.8 is a doozy, and I wonder whether it has ever been employed? Was this a 'Neal' idea? Or a Putin insertion, hidden way down below and sneaked in on one dark night?

again the same song?

check Facebook's, Twitter's, Instagram's or any other free service's TOS... we spoke about that point already here not far ago and my answer was the same - it is normal point in the TOS of any free service... why you are wonder about that point here?

typical points in TOS of such services:
- we offer service "as it is"
- we reserve rights to delete any content without explanations,
- we reserve rights to terminate any account at any time without explanation
- we can change rules at any time, you obligation is to read rules from time to time

Smiles
May 20th, 2018, 01:26
Your reply is noted, and predictable.
Have a good day.

Loki
May 20th, 2018, 01:29
Reminds me of the old TV show "Outer Limits", which always featured the following intro : "There is nothing wrong with your television set. Do not attempt to adjust the picture. We are now controlling the transmission, we control the horizontal and the vertical. We can deluge you with a thousand channels or expand one single image to crystal clarity... and beyond. We can shape your vision to anything our imagination can conceive. For the next hour we will control all that you see and hear. You are about to experience the awe and mystery which reaches from the deepest inner mind... to The Outer Limits."

Moses
May 20th, 2018, 01:34
Your reply is noted, and predictable.
Have a good day.

Your ignoring of my question is noted, and predictable... have a good time ...