PDA

View Full Version : Glory Hole in Pattaya

SiberianGuy
May 17th, 2018, 17:13
Hi guys! Maybe you know where in Pattaya good GloryHole? And another outdoors spaces, parks, public toilets or public bathroom stall?
For me, this is still unexplored feelings. :blush:
But recently, I began to feel more and more that I wanted to try it. :dirol_mini:
And I would not want to run into something bad and get a bad experience. :rolleyes:

Moses
May 17th, 2018, 17:29
GloryHole? And another outdoors spaces, parks, public toilets or public bathroom stall?
For me, this is still unexplored feelings. :blush:

What's your primary target: risk or public place? If second: just visit gay sauna then.

RUS: Если хочется опасностей - лучше не надо. Если нужно посексоваться в публичном месте с возможностью быть увиденным - в сауну.

Nirish guy
May 17th, 2018, 18:14
parks, public toilets or public bathroom stall? For me, this is still unexplored feelings. I wanted to try it....... I would not want to run into something bad and get a bad experience. :rolleyes:

If you're genuinely a newbie to all this I simply would say DON"T be using the above places to hook up people in Thailand - just not worth the risk of you either being set up and arrested and bribed OR just being genuinely arrested and your face plastered all over the front of the Pattaya News and put online but he police making their "arrest" for all the world to see. It's Pattaya, everything is there for you at your fingertips, just jump with both hands and enjoy, no need for coyness or being shy - and if you don't like it then simply stop doing it - but at least you CAN simply walk away and you'll not find yourself in a Thai jail at the end of your search for new experiences.

scottish-guy
May 17th, 2018, 18:28
I saw the title and assumed it was a euphemism for a447

:D

Loki
May 17th, 2018, 21:11
I saw the title and assumed it was a euphemism for a447

:D

When I think of "Glory Hole" I think of mickp.
:rolleyes:

gerefan2
May 17th, 2018, 22:55
Welcome loki....nice to see a new face around here and especially one that is familiar with one of our more infamous posters....mmm

Loki
May 18th, 2018, 03:12
Gerefan2, thanks for your welcoming words.
SGT and its precursor forums have had a long cast of “infamous posters”, that both vex us and entertain us, however, not in equal measures !

SiberianGuy
May 18th, 2018, 08:38
Welcome loki....nice to see a new face around here and especially one that is familiar with one of our more infamous posters....mmm
Nice to see you!) So where, I really want it!

SiberianGuy
May 18th, 2018, 08:39
I want to go now!!

Loki
May 18th, 2018, 09:40
Once again, a randy SGT poster brings home the goods in the “entertainment” department.
SiberianGuy, are you posting from an altered universe?