PDA

View Full Version : Body adornments.

arsenal
May 7th, 2018, 11:22
First there were tattoos which I love and then huge ear pieces which I don't mind followed by mooks which don't bother me much. The most recent I've come across is silicone penises which I find repulsive. Let's hope this is not an idea that takes off. Yuk.

dinagam
May 7th, 2018, 17:11
Are those silicone penises detachable or mechanical?

arsenal
May 7th, 2018, 17:24
Injected in. Grotesquely gruesome.

francois
May 7th, 2018, 17:26
Not sure if you are jesting or not, dinagam!

No, they are not mechanical or detachable. The silicone or other type of liquid is injected into the penis to enlarge it and most often resulting in a deformed penis. And the silicone cannot be removed. Only recourse is to surgically remove the affected tissue.

a447
May 7th, 2018, 17:54
Some guys get it professionlly done; others do it themselves or get their friends to do it for them.

When badly done - as is often the case, in my experience - the cock just looks like a misshapen blob. It's horrible, and a total turn-off.

If I'm thinking about enjoying the company is a guy in a bar,( even if I'm not thinking of a potential romp in the sack with him), I always ask if his cock is "original." I've been caught out a number of times in the past and was unable to do anything.

Silicone cocks are nothing new - they've been "hanging around" for ages.

paborn
May 7th, 2018, 19:19
Some guys get it professionlly done; others do it themselves or get their friends to do it for them.

When badly done - as is often the case, in my experience - the cock just looks like a misshapen blob. It's horrible, and a total turn-off.

If I'm thinking about enjoying the company is a guy in a bar,( even if I'm not thinking of a potential romp in the sack with him), I always ask if his cock is "original." I've been caught out a number of times in the past and was unable to do anything.

Silicone cocks are nothing new - they've been "hanging around" for ages.
This really is a " learn something new every day" I have never, to my knowledge, run into this and lord knows I've had more than a few. Bu the way, what is a "mook"?

a447
May 7th, 2018, 19:45
A mook is a small bead inserted under the skin of the cock, allegedly to increase the pleasure of the girl.

So if you see a guy with one, you can be pretty sure he's straight, especially if it's on the top where it can stimulate the clitoris.

Or so I'm told.

The guys I've seen have only had 1 of 2. They can move around under the skin.

In Japan, the yakuza insert pearls, often in a ring going right around the cock just under the head.

dinagam
April 9th, 2019, 21:00
Of cloves and bamboo shoots :

On my recent visit to Nice Boy Sunee I came across a perfect specimen of Silicone embedded in an otherwise perfect penis of a twenty year old Bangkok lad who had just started working in Pattaya. Being my type of physique at 179cm tall, 60kg weight and lean body and smallish but tight muscles in the right places, I retained him for a closer inspection. IQ(his name, #40) had it done at a proper clinic for 10,000 baht and he was already thinking of reversing the surgery. He had also spent 20,000 baht on a perfect nose job, which complemented his gently handsome face. However his teeth were still the original set.
Although there were no distinct blobs of silicone when I did the usual palpation, I could nevertheless feel that the masses of silicone have shifted to the tissues around the base of the penis,giving it the appearance of a bamboo shoot sprouting out of the ground after the rain. The resultant mass at the base gave it a girth commonly seen in Latinos.
I'm amused by the different types of penis found in this bar.
During a previous visit, I came across a clove-like specimen with the foreskin split by three incisions causing the penis to hang like a flower bud with three sepals on a calyx, and the unopened petals representing the globe of the glans penis. By looking at the dried flowers of cloves one could easily imagine the anatomy of the subject matter. Some colourful tattoos on the lad gave it a fitting botanical air.
I'll keep my eyes open on the next visit to Nice Boys bar in Sunee Plaza.

Manforallseasons
April 9th, 2019, 21:56
Dinagam I too has seen this thin, tall and very good looking boy, his penis is horrible and it is not small even without the enhancement.......I just don’t get it!

Wolzek
April 10th, 2019, 04:07
Dinagam, that boy named IQ was a new boy in Winnerboys a week or so ago. Maybe he quickly changed to Niceboys where he probably feels more comfortable among other straight boys.
Such a handsome boy, what a pitty about silicone. Thanks for saving me time and money by inspecting his cock. He would otherwise be a potential off for me too.

Manforallseasons
April 10th, 2019, 11:35
Dinagam, that boy named IQ was a new boy in Winnerboys a week or so ago. Maybe he quickly changed to Niceboys where he probably feels more comfortable among other straight boys.
Such a handsome boy, what a pitty about silicone. Thanks for saving me time and money by inspecting his cock. He would otherwise be a potential off for me too.
Silicone or not he is too much a real boy to be anywhere near Winner.

dinagam
April 10th, 2019, 12:48
One should always inspect the cock of a potential off.

frequent
April 10th, 2019, 15:04
One should always inspect the cock of a potential off.Are you able to recommend the implements required? Torch? Magnifying glass? Swab and petrie dish? Tape measure?

dinagam
April 10th, 2019, 16:39
Are you able to recommend the implements required? Torch? Magnifying glass? Swab and petrie dish? Tape measure?

One should be able to use the five "traditional" senses up to the ninth to begin with, before tinkering the subject with the aid of scientific implements.

Brad the Impala
April 11th, 2019, 01:58
And of course the aesthetically pleasing effect, or not, is a subjective judgement rather than a scientific one

frequent
April 11th, 2019, 04:49
One should be able to use the five "traditional" senses up to the ninth to begin with, before tinkering the subject with the aid of scientific implements.As I recall the traditional five senses include taste. Are you suggesting just tasting the cock (including unwashed foreskin) or there be a smell and taste test of the arse as well for the rimmers amongst us? Should the prospective purchaser go further if a swallower and get a sample of cum to taste? Should there be a separate inspection fee payable prior to finalising whether it will be an "off" or not?

frequent
April 12th, 2019, 08:23
May I suggest exercising extreme caution if thinking of going with someone from Papua New Guinea - https://www.theguardian.com/world/2019/apr/12/botched-penis-enlargements-papua-new-guinea-doctors-warn-of-nationwide-problem

kittyboy
April 12th, 2019, 21:56
One should be able to use the five "traditional" senses up to the ninth to begin with, before tinkering the subject with the aid of scientific implements.

Was that "use the five traditional sense up to the NTH"? As in the NTH degree? or the NTH iteration? or the NTH time?
Auto correct often puts in unintended words.

christianpfc
April 13th, 2019, 15:39
Either those body modifications are more prevalent in Pattaya gogo bars (where I often visit, but not so often off, so I wouldn't notice), or I have been lucky to run across only a few of these.

Out of a sampling of about 300 boys in the last 5 years, there were about 5 with mooks, one with silicone (that was a truly awful blob, he said sometimes he can't penetrate a vagina, and if he had 20 kTHB he would have have it removed by a doctor), and one with an incision in his foreskin. And a few circumcised, some for medical, some for religious reasons.

kittyboy
April 14th, 2019, 02:30
Either those body modifications are more prevalent in Pattaya gogo bars (where I often visit, but not so often off, so I wouldn't notice), or I have been lucky to run across only a few of these.

Out of a sampling of about 300 boys in the last 5 years, there were about 5 with mooks, one with silicone (that was a truly awful blob, he said sometimes he can't penetrate a vagina, and if he had 20 kTHB he would have have it removed by a doctor), and one with an incision in his foreskin. And a few circumcised, some for medical, some for religious reasons.

Christian - I say this with respect..but only 300? I assumed you were a bigger man whore.

I have never seen the silicone dick injection on a bar boy..just lucky I guess.

However, 2 years ago I had sex while in the UK with a Thai guy - and he had the silicone dick thing...god it was ugly.
He was a very well educated..presumably HISO ...He was driving a late model BMW so he at least had some cash or the trappings of having cash.

snotface
April 14th, 2019, 09:11
My contribution to this thread's yuk factor: boys I've bedded with silicone- or mook-injected cocks - hardly any. Boys with growths around their arseholes, however, ranging from suspicious pimples to full-blown cauliflowers - far, far too many. Strictly speaking, I suppose they should be deemed involuntary acquisitions rather than 'adornments', but just as libido-crushing.

Smiles
April 14th, 2019, 11:29
" ... Boys with growths around their arseholes, however, ranging from suspicious pimples to full-blown cauliflowers ... " Sounds like purchasing a good flashlight is in order.

kittyboy
April 14th, 2019, 21:56
Sounds like purchasing a good flashlight is in order.

Miners lamp prior to spelunking?

Daveuk
April 28th, 2019, 13:30
Quite a few Thai boys now have belly jewels which can be attractive particularly with twinks. Nipple rings or barbells are not so common. I had rings for a while but took them out when my nipples became sore when boyfriends played with them. Don’t think I could face having the piercings done again.

francois
April 28th, 2019, 18:28
Miners lamp prior to spelunking?

Oh, the carbide lanterns with the open flame? During my spelunking days I often did use them and very effective (seriously).

kittyboy
April 28th, 2019, 22:55
Oh, the carbide lanterns with the open flame? During my spelunking days I often did use them and very effective (seriously).

LOL..While using one of those lamps - if you ran across some of the previously described cauliflower anal protrusions you could cauterize them off..send the boy home and schedule a visit in 3 weeks once the wound healed.

dab69
May 3rd, 2019, 08:39
hopefully you don't run into a methane gas pocket...
and check the weather for sudden rain before you enter any deep caves!

kittyboy
May 4th, 2019, 00:05
Hmm...a methane explosion!! I laughed out loud at that one.

kittyboy
May 4th, 2019, 00:06

I grew up on a farm and we had one of those when I was a kid!