PDA

View Full Version : The Preditor

samebb
May 2nd, 2018, 03:59
We are struggling right now in Jomtien Complex with a guy we all call "THE PREDITOR".
He is banned from most bars in the complex, but still roams around looking for his next victim to send to hospital.

extronaut
May 2nd, 2018, 04:26
We are struggling right now in Jomtien Complex with a guy we all call "THE PREDITOR".
He is banned from most bars in the complex, but still roams around looking for his next victim to send to hospital.

wtf? You mean he does more than just grope the boys? He actually hospitalizes them?

samebb
May 2nd, 2018, 04:42
wtf? You mean he does more than just grope the boys? He actually hospitalizes them?

He makes them sign contracts before "offing them" He has translations in Thai, Lao and Cambodian. If they don't do everything, he doesn't pay them their 1000 Baht.
This guy doesn't drink in bars, he doesn't tip. He just lurked to hurt or infect boys.

He has a hidden camera in his room.
He also demands he takes naked photos of them. He shows these photos around the bars as trophies.

Some boys he cuts with razor blades when he fucks them. Likes to leave marks.
Some he just punches bloody. There have been many with black eyes.

He also has unprotected sex, by demand "IT IN HIS CONTRACT" ... He has HIV. He is killing these boys.

His name is [Deleted text]. Hes in his 70s or so maybe nearly 80.... He probably reads this. Probably knows who I am.
He is BANNED from all the bars I frequent in Jomtien. For good reason.

He arrived back 3-5 days ago. He is here for 3 months.
Myself, and a few bar owners are proactivly working with the local authorities to address this. Cameras can be used both ways.
Maybe I can get a photo. That would be nice. Will try my best this week to get a snap shot!

Some of the text in this post has been deleted as it relates directly to content in a post by the same member, which has since been removed, and the member banned.

Jellybean

scottish-guy
May 2nd, 2018, 05:29
And to think Matt gets accused of being a fantasist

:D

samebb
May 2nd, 2018, 05:44
And to think Matt gets accused of being a fantasist

:D

Arr. Predator fan club?
Thought as much....

gerefan2
May 2nd, 2018, 05:48
Well you have certainly returned from your ban in style with that story, samebb. Or should I say B***y!

samebb
May 2nd, 2018, 06:16
Well you have certainly returned from your ban in style with that story, samebb. Or should I say B***y!

If you would like to discuss my post over a drink, I would welcome it.
Let me know when you are in town. It's not bitchy it's fact. Totally "UP TO YOU".

Smiles
May 2nd, 2018, 06:41
If you would like to discuss my post over a drink, I would welcome it. Let me know when you are in town. It's not bitchy it's fact. Totally "UP TO YOU".
Cheers ... 6793

extronaut
May 2nd, 2018, 07:06
Going by the YouTube videos I've seen of what happens to farangs who get into bar fights in Thailand, I always imagined that any dirtbag who goes around beating up on money boys can expect similar treatment. Am I wrong?

arsenal
May 2nd, 2018, 07:08
No one goes around beating up bar boys extronaut.

Captain Swing
May 2nd, 2018, 09:28
Going by the YouTube videos I've seen of what happens to farangs who get into bar fights in Thailand, I always imagined that any dirtbag who goes around beating up on money boys can expect similar treatment. Am I wrong?

No. Just a little bit too gullible in this instance.

a447
May 2nd, 2018, 10:43
If you mistreat a guy, chances are you'll get to meet a group of his friends in a dark alley.

Manforallseasons
May 2nd, 2018, 16:19
In 15 years of living in Thailand I have never seen it...however I have seen many Thai on Thai fights and they never fight 1 on 1 basically cowards but if you are speaking of Jomtien complex I am sure the sissy boys there would hit you with their purse if warranted.

dinagam
May 2nd, 2018, 16:50
Many moons ago as I was walking along Jomtian complex, a sissy Cambodian bar boy caught my hand and brought it close to his crotch. I felt something proudly rigid and it was not any object that usually belonged in a dainty purse.

samebb
May 2nd, 2018, 18:00
In 15 years of living in Thailand I have never seen it...however I have seen many Thai on Thai fights and they never fight 1 on 1 basically cowards but if you are speaking of Jomtien complex I am sure the sissy boys there would hit you with their purse if warranted.

Around 3 weeks ago a drunk Polish idiot got drunk and violent with a boy. I think there were about 6 of them kicking shit out of him shortly after. It was very late, about 3am.

Manforallseasons
May 2nd, 2018, 18:02
Many moons ago as I was walking along Jomtian complex, a sissy Cambodian bar boy caught my hand and brought it close to his crotch. I felt something proudly rigid and it was not any object that usually belonged in a dainty purse.

It must have been "many moons" ago as the Cambodian boys seem to work at just 2 of the bars and are generally not gay and certainly not sissys as are found in most of the complex bars.

samebb
May 2nd, 2018, 18:50
It must have been "many moons" ago as the Cambodian boys seem to work at just 2 of the bars and are generally not gay and certainly not sissys as are found in most of the complex bars.

Only 2 bars?

BC Bar, ? Bar, QM Bar, Sun Bar and @Home Bar are full of straight cambodian boys. There are one or 2 who are a little gay, but not at all "sissy". 90% straight would be my estimate.

aot871
May 2nd, 2018, 19:30
Only 2 bars?

BC Bar, ? Bar, QM Bar, Sun Bar and @Home Bar are full of straight cambodian boys. There are one or 2 who are a little gay, but not at all "sissy". 90% straight would be my estimate.

Never thought , about 90% str8 it just never entered my mind ,, my gaydar must be slipping

Manforallseasons
May 2nd, 2018, 19:40
Only 2 bars?

Thanks samebb time for another visit.

extronaut
May 2nd, 2018, 19:52
So where would I go in Pattaya of I'm after twinky little sissy boys?

christianpfc
May 2nd, 2018, 20:01
He makes them sign contracts before "offing them" He has translations in Thai, Lao and Cambodian. If they don't do everything, he doesn't pay them their 1000 Baht.

This guy doesn't drink in bars, he doesn't tip. He just lurked to hurt or infect boys.

He has a hidden camera in his room.
He also demands he takes naked photos of them. He shows these photos around the bars as trophies.

Some boys he cuts with razor blades when he fucks them. Likes to leave marks.
Some he just punches bloody. There have been many with black eyes.

He also has unprotected sex, by demand "IT IN HIS CONTRACT" ...

Some inconsistencies:

He is banned in most bars in Jomtien complex and doesn't drink in bars anyway, yet he shows the naked pictures he took of the boys around in bars?
How would you know about hidden cameras in his room?
No Thai (Lao, Cambodian) boy will care what is written in a contract. I the boy doesn't like the activity, he will refuse and leave.

Sorry, I don't believe any of it.

I have one acquaintance (not a friend!) who "just" does not pay the boys. He got beaten up several times, but does not learn. From that I conclude that someone behaving as you described, would be able to do so only one time.

samebb
May 2nd, 2018, 20:21
Some inconsistencies:

He is banned in most bars in Jomtien complex and doesn't drink in bars anyway, yet he shows the naked pictures he took of the boys around in bars?
How would you know about hidden cameras in his room?
No Thai (Lao, Cambodian) boy will care what is written in a contract. I the boy doesn't like the activity, he will refuse and leave.

I have one acquaintance (not a friend!) who "just" does not pay the boys. He got beaten up several times, but does not learn. From that I conclude that someone behaving as you described, would be able to do so only one time.

I don't really care what you believe.

There are members who read this board who are fully aware of "The Preditor". He's banned from the bars because owners don't want them near their staff of place of business. And yeah, he generally goes after the non-thais.

Your opinion changes very little. I have seen you wondering thought the complex before looking very bewildered and lost. It's clearly an area you know very little about.

I don't believe much of what you say, either.

samebb
May 2nd, 2018, 20:24
So where would I go in Pattaya of I'm after twinky little sissy boys?

Depends on time of year to a degree.
You will find that most bars will have one twinky type for you, at least. If you want to find a good number, I would suggest as follows.

In Sunee Plaza, you would want to head to Winner Boy.
In BoyzTown, your place would most likely be Toy Boy. Unfortunately, Prisma and Cupidol have done down hill.
In Jomtien Complex, 4T Bar - Angel Boys Bar - Sun Bar will likely peak your interest.

Manforallseasons
May 2nd, 2018, 21:53
[QUOTE=samebb;240870] I have seen you wondering thought the complex before looking very bewildered and lost.

Certainly sounds like Christan Pfc. However keep in mind that he is a Board Certified Expert on all things related to anything having to do with things and places gay in Thailand!

a447
May 2nd, 2018, 22:10
If this guy goes around harming the boys, why do they still agree to go with him?

Why don't the bar owners, who are aware of his activities and have banned him, warn their staff?

The guys gossip incessantly about us and warn each other about unsavoury customers or those who don't pay. Why haven't they warned each other about him? Haven't they shown their scars to everyone?

If he goes after non-Thais, who pays their hospital expenses? As foreigners, maybe illegal, they would have to pay their own way, wouldn't they?

Why haven't the police charged him with assault or grievous bodily harm, especially as he is well-known, readily identifiable and a repeat offender?

Very puzzling.

a447
May 2nd, 2018, 22:17
samebb wrote:

Maybe I can get a photo.

If you do, please resist any temptation you might have to post it on the forum.

christianpfc
May 2nd, 2018, 23:06
Why do you call him "The Preditor" and not "The Predator"?

AsDaRa
May 3rd, 2018, 00:29

I find it hard to believe too
On the other hand many forum members visit the Jomtien Complex.
Can one of them who now happens to be in Thailand ask around there. If everyone doesnt know about it than indeed the story is false.
It is easy to proof or disproof

samebb
May 3rd, 2018, 04:29
[QUOTE=samebb;240870] I have seen you wondering thought the complex before looking very bewildered and lost.

Certainly sounds like Christan Pfc. However keep in mind that he is a Board Certified Expert on all things related to anything having to do with things and places gay in Thailand!

From my exerience meeting him, I see an expert (farang) on Thai language for sure. But the boys are terrified of him. Some need an ATM, so worth their time.
I would call him a Certified Thai Traveler. He deserves that.

samebb
May 3rd, 2018, 04:31
I am assuming this moved of thread was made for this issue to be bought to light. I am glad

I will be posting a photo of the preditor, along with his "CONTRACT" and a video from one of the boys who suffered his abuse (if he keeps the promise he made this evening). Will keep you posted.

Already have the cunts photo.

Thanks!

Do not post any photos or videos of the person you call the preditor [sic].

Jellybean

scottish-guy
May 3rd, 2018, 05:07
The last thing we need is a photo of a cunt.

Manforallseasons
May 3rd, 2018, 10:54
samebb why go through this effort as your story is obviously accurate as there would be no reason to make up such a story, why care if some fool doesn't believe it?

mr giggles
May 3rd, 2018, 14:12
Is Preditor or Predator?

Your spelling is about as consistent as your story.

scottish-guy
May 3rd, 2018, 14:28
I can't believe MFAS comment above - SameBB's tale must be true because it's too complicated to be an utter invention? Well I guess that's Matt in the clear then, and dear old Walter Mitty would also have been ok.

More worryingly, a tale of potentially serious criminality has now morphed into expressly implicating [Deleted text] with no evidence whatsoever having been given. It's all very reminiscent of Bitch Board content

Why has the allegation that [Deleted text] is friends with the alleged pervert and is protecting him been allowed to remain on the forum? In fact the original allegation was that the pervert's name is [Deleted text]. That post ought to have been edited days ago as the insinuation was clear even with an alteration in the alleged pervert's age.

Until some evidence is led by sameBB then this entire tale is nothing more than fantasy and potential libel. If we ever get any evidence then that will be a different matter but right now it's all just fantastical allegations

Where's Charles Dickens aka Jellybean when you need him?

Some of the text in this post has been deleted as it relates directly to content in a post by another member, which has since been removed and the member banned.

Jellybean

arsenal
May 3rd, 2018, 15:39
Evidence is not "led" Scotttish Guy, it is laid or presented.

Nirish guy
May 3rd, 2018, 19:32
Evidence is not "led" Scotttish Guy, it is laid or presented.

You should really double check before "correcting" others perhaps.

www.scotland-judiciary.org.uk › Home › Help
A decree de plano is one in which the court grants a decree or order in the terms sought. Debate Intermediate step in procedure when legal points are considered in a civil action before the facts are determined, and which can result in the conclusion of a case or a part of it without evidence being led.

DrewSpz
May 3rd, 2018, 19:40
I don’t get it... is this for real?

scottish-guy
May 3rd, 2018, 20:12
You should really double check before "correcting" others perhaps.

www.scotland-judiciary.org.uk › Home › Help
A decree de plano is one in which the court grants a decree or order in the terms sought. Debate Intermediate step in procedure when legal points are considered in a civil action before the facts are determined, and which can result in the conclusion of a case or a part of it without evidence being led.

Thanks NIrish, as I have Arsenal on ignore I saw that he had responded but did not see the content.

I suspected it would be some smart-arse, petulant comment - and clearly I was correct.

The fact that his response was also fundamentally wrong (it is perfectly correct to talk of evidence being led) is not only completely expected, but provides the icing on the cake.

:drink:

sglad
May 3rd, 2018, 20:46
Cheers ... 6793

So this guy is samebb? But this is not the samebb whose pics are posted on gaythailand.com and who is friends with numazu, paulsf and ggobkk in real life.

dinagam
May 3rd, 2018, 21:00
Blame it on the Higgs-Boson particle. The mass have shifted, thus accounting for the resultant transfiguration.

Manforallseasons
May 3rd, 2018, 21:12
Sam I am green eggs and ham (Dr. Seuss)

arsenal
May 3rd, 2018, 21:29
No. He didn't say "evidence is being led" as that makes sense as in ' the evidence against the defendent is being led by his confession." He said "evidence is led" and that has a whole different meaning.

Nice try though Nirish. Good effort on your Lord and masters behalf.

On another note the whole premise of this thread has been vile and could probably be deleted in its entirety.

Manforallseasons
May 4th, 2018, 00:35
On another note the whole premise of this thread has been vile and could probably be deleted in its entirety.

And it is not for you to decide on another note keep the bitchfest between you and scotish to private messages!

Nirish guy
May 4th, 2018, 02:58
No. He didn't say "evidence is being led" as that makes sense as in ' the evidence against the defendent is being led by his confession." He said "evidence is led" and that has a whole different meaning.

Nice try though Nirish. Good effort on your Lord and masters behalf.

Oh go and Google it you idiot. There are a ton of sites and examples that will show you that you were simply wrong, it's not that hard a concept to grasp, my god don't be so bloody arrogant man. And to be clear, I speak for myself and myself only, always have, always will, but hey good try in you now trying to goad and troll ME next, I mean who else would you like to try it on with next perhaps, maybe Gerefan or Brad - are you finding you've got too much time on your hands these days now after stopping playing at being a Mod?? My god man you need to wise the heck up, you sad sad individual.

bucknaway
May 4th, 2018, 03:06
All of you should apologize to the OP. I happen to have information related to the facts of this post.
Below is the picture (I hope the moderator will allow the picture of the accused to stay up) .

His name is Herbert and he has retired from the military. Before is his picture and a photo of him chasing some kids here in the USA.

Beware!

Nirish guy
May 4th, 2018, 03:27
That couldn't be him - as all the boys are running AWAY from him whereas we know if that was in Jomtien or Sunee all the boys would be running TOWARDS him and his zimmer frame telling him what a "Handsum Man" he was and that "They remember him from last time"

Jellybean
May 4th, 2018, 03:40
Well done bucknaway! You had me going there for a few minutes, until I logged on. Very funny and a welcome relief to what has gone on before in this thread.

And welcome back. I hope we hear more from you, I for one have missed reading your posts.

arsenal
May 4th, 2018, 04:52
Led is not the past tense of laid but of lead so even in the passive form it doesn't work.

Yes. I welcome both Bucknaway and MFAS back.

gerefan2
May 4th, 2018, 07:14
Yes. I welcome both Bucknaway and MFAS back.

Was only a week ago I welcomed Samebb back....what a fucking mistake!

kittyboy
May 5th, 2018, 03:15
As pointed out previously the story does not make sense. Either the guy would be banned or beaten on the quick smart.

I am curious why someone would post such a story. Are they stirring the pot? And watching the hoped for outrage? Very strange behavior.

Nirish guy
May 5th, 2018, 04:26
You're only getting that now Kittyboy ? Bizarre indeed, but not usual for that particular poster.

kittyboy
May 5th, 2018, 08:58
You're only getting that now Kittyboy ? Bizarre indeed, but not usual for that particular poster.

I am not familiar with the OP. The story just seemed so odd that I assumed it was an attempt to get attention or watch the "outrage" generated by the story.
Perhaps a sign of Attention-Whore Disorder AWD?
IMHO I have seen AWD manifested in some of the poster here..It is characterized by an intense need to garner attention to oneself through stupid and outrageous statements - it shows up also as a need to correct other supposed mistakes such as insisting on correcting others supposed errors on minor points of grammar while missing the bigger story.

It is interesting to watch as long as you do not get sucked into the drama.

arsenal
May 5th, 2018, 09:39
If it's drama you're after take a wander over to the feedback forum. There's plenty there plus loads of AWD to enjoy.

francois
May 5th, 2018, 13:34
I am curious why someone would post such a story. Are they stirring the pot? And watching the hoped for outrage? Very strange behavior.

kittyboy,Are you not aware of badboybilly?

Smiles posted a photo in post #8.

sglad
May 5th, 2018, 14:06

Yes, francois, but the photo of this badboybilly guy which Smiles posted in this thread is not the same as the photo of samebb which he (samebb) posted on gaythailand.com. And samebb, paulsf, numazu and ggobkk all claim to be friends with one another. Something is not quite right here.

francois
May 5th, 2018, 17:54
Regrettably, samebb was banned on gaythailand.com so his photo is no longer available. I would like to know what he had posted of himself.

kittyboy
May 5th, 2018, 18:14

I recall the name bad boy Billy but not the particulars of that poster. I am assuming he is a bit mental? A troll.
My strategy for dealing with trolls is mockery but if trolls are attention seeking then maybe mockery feeds their need for attention.

Kenny
May 5th, 2018, 18:51
This thread makes difficult reading.
I can verify Samebb's account of the "preditor". This individual sat beside me at one of the bars in the Jomtien Complex on a recent visit. He showed me the contracts referred to - in English, Thai and Cambodian. He also showed me a lot of photos of boys taken in his apartment. After he left the bar owner, whom I knew quite well, suggested that I delete the Line ID details I had swapped with him as he was a known predator of the boys in the complex and was banned from many of the bars. He did not go into details, or mention the deliberate infection of boys with HIV, but I had no doubts as to the sincerity of the bar owner and blocked the ID. I don't want to go into any further detail but Samebb's account rings true.
This is a serious matter. Deliberately infecting people with HIV is a crime. It puts the boys at risk, of course, but also their customers by extension.
I recall on the same visit a fund raiser was held in the complex for a Cambodian boy who had just tested positive for HIV. He was facing a return home to a very uncertain future, possibly no future at all.
In contrast, on a separate visit, I was surprised to be told by a Thai boy I had spent three days with that he was HIV pos undetectable. This came as a shock to me and I was angry and upset that he hadn't told me up front, in which case I would certainly not have met him. However he showed me his test results, his viral load was undetectable and his immune cell count was normal (I don't have the correct medical terms here). He had his anti-viral meds with him the whole time and took them religiously. His care was provided free by the Thai medical system and he was in good health. His was a positive story, literally. (Yes I did get tested afterwards and thankfully all clear).

sglad
May 5th, 2018, 21:46
This thread makes difficult reading.
I can verify Samebb's account of the "preditor". This individual sat beside me at one of the bars in the Jomtien Complex on a recent visit. He showed me the contracts referred to - in English, Thai and Cambodian.

Surely those contracts are unenforceable as they involve an illegal activity in Thailand ie prostitution? Can you imagine going to a Thai lawyer seeking to enforce the contract? :D:D:D

scottish-guy
May 5th, 2018, 23:33
... I was surprised to be told by a Thai boy I had spent three days with that he was HIV pos undetectable. This came as a shock to me and I was angry and upset that he hadn't told me up front, in which case I would certainly not have met him.

Well, there's the reason he didn't tell you right there. If these boys don't "work" they don't eat.

With regard to the rest of your post, there may well be some weirdo who goes around plying rent boys with "sex contracts" (although I struggle to see the point of that as someone else has correctly pointed out they're legally unenforcable - PLUS he's also incriminating himself) but that is a far cry from what SameBB was alleging: cutting boys with razor blades and the like.

Sounds to me like the activity of someone who has been accused/convicted of rape or molestation in the past, is now trying to "cover his arse" over his current sexual activities, and hasn't thought it through.

a447
May 5th, 2018, 23:41
I hardly think the guy would actually consider those "contracts" to be legally binding!

It was probably his way of applying pressure to guys who reneged when he got them into his room and they realised what they had let themselves in for and how creepy he was.

That's assuming this story contains some element of truth.

Nirish guy
May 5th, 2018, 23:49
It never fails to amaze my ( in a funny good way) the indepth conversations we all get into about very small details of posts and then expand on them, this entire thread as far as I'm concerned is a total load of nonsense, posted merely for the Op's personal amusement - and by god he's getting his money's worth. Boys and contracts indeed - hilarious ! :)

a447
May 6th, 2018, 00:06
So, who is Kenny and what is his agenda, I wonder. He claims to have met him and seen the "contracts." So far, he's the only one out if all those members of the 3 boards who visit Jomtien on a regular basis.

Mmmm.....the plot thickens!

I'm sure someone here could turn that into a story with a cutting edge - "The Phantom Razor Man of Jomtien."

sglad
May 6th, 2018, 00:59
Normally I'm not interested in these kinds of threads where farang sensationalise stuff in order to bring attention to themselves but there's something about samebb - specifically his threat to "cut" somebody over some petty argument on the gaythailand forum - that got me concerned. There's this obsession with cutting which is worrisome, coupled with the quick temper and the fact that he spends most of his leisure time in the paid-for sex venues - which suggests to me a disconnect with reality - that gives off the impression that all is not well with him emotionally. It crossed my mind that this evil character he speaks of might be a projection of his own self, a Jekyll and Hyde-like manifestation. If I knew him well enough I'd offer to help but otherwise I'd stay clear of him.

AsDaRa
May 6th, 2018, 01:16
So, who is Kenny and what is his agenda, I wonder. He claims to have met him and seen the "contracts." So far, he's the only one out if all those members of the 3 boards who visit Jomtien on a regular basis.

Mmmm.....the plot thickens!

I'm sure someone here could turn that into a story with a cutting edge - "The Phantom Razor Man of Jomtien."

You noticed this Kenny has made only 3 posts so far? And on this topic he is making one again since a long time. What are the chances?
I think it is the backup account of someone else (samebb?)
Indeed I don't trust it at all also.

Nirish guy
May 6th, 2018, 01:34
he he Asdara I trust you're not suggesting that good old Kenny could be hydra and is actually the very same person as Samebb - surely not !

I mean we've been told on numerous occasions now that that there are super computers, akin to something Nasa can only aspire too whizzing away behind the scenes here to ensure that very thing just CANNOT happen - even if the user uses a VPN and different IP addresses, isn't that right Moses ? And hey if Moses says that it's so well then I for one believe him ! lol

Smiles
May 6th, 2018, 01:34
Yes, francois, but the photo of this badboybilly guy which Smiles posted in this thread is not the same as the photo of samebb which he (samebb) posted on gaythailand.com. And samebb, paulsf, numazu and ggobkk all claim to be friends with one another. Something is not quite right here.
Samebb is absolutely the infamous BadBoyBilly. He is notorious gay message board troll who has haunted this board as well as others for years. Its the same old modus operandi .... write a seemingly innocuous post with just enough unusual information to get folks going .... follow that up with more posts and replies which get deeper and and start to enter windup territory ... members start to argue with each other about the topic as well as the trolling ... BBB's posts get more obscene and more vicious and controversial ... more and more members become more and agitated ... BBB sits back and enjoys the chaos.
Classic trolling methodology.

The photo I put up on post #3 is indeed BBB (Samebb) according to a friend of mine who knows him. BBB haunts Pattaya dirty backwaters and is too fat and ugly to wear anything besides dirty t-shirts (see photo). Regarding a different photo put up by Samebb on Gaythailand: well, just look at him. Would you post a true photo of yourself if you looked like the real BBB?
A gay man's nightmare for sure.

I wouldn't be at all surprised if Kenny is BBB, but I don't know. Having only 3 very short posts over some years and then jumping in with a quite lengthy corroboration of Samebb's nonsense is suspicious.

(Having said all that ... now it's me who is feeding a troll !! One never wins when it comes to internet trolls)

Nirish guy
May 6th, 2018, 01:41
One nevers wins when it comes to internet trolls)

Oh I dont know, I had one glassed once in a bar, that certainly gave me a certain amount of personal pleasure as I watched him bleed all over the bars floor.

* Edit - that WAS a joke btw, merely posted to show just how easy it might be for someone to make crazy fuck up stories. I didn't have anyone glassed......I did it myself ! JOKE !!!!! :)

Moses
May 6th, 2018, 01:46
I mean we've been told on numerous occasions now that that there are super computers, akin to something Nasa can only aspire too whizzing away behind the scenes here to ensure that very thing just CANNOT happen - even if the user uses a VPN and different IP addresses, isn't that right Moses ? And hey if Moses says that it's so well then I for one believe him ! lol

Could you please make a proof of your words and cite me where I wrote that bullshit what you are trying to put in my mouth? You already have few tags on you suite with only word on each - "Lier". Do you want one more?

gerefan2
May 6th, 2018, 01:48
You noticed this Kenny has made only 3 posts so far?

Indeed I don't trust it at all also.

Absolutely,I have said it before and I will say it again. Why are new posters allowed to make comments without any sort of moderation? On almost all the other boards to which I contribute (not gay ones) new posters have to make at least 6 or maybe 10 moderated posts before they are allowed to post "solo". Why not here?

The number of new posters who arrive here with an "agenda" is alarming...just take Daveyjoneslocker recently as a prime example. There are many others. It soon became obvious that he was a previous poster with knowledge of this board, and its personalities. But he was allowed to post freely until removed by the mods... for having multiple alias'. All that could have been avoided.

It seems to me that every new poster on this board now has to be viewed with a high degree of suspicion...based on past incidents.

So here we have a thread started by a poster with an appalling record on this and other boards. Who have just been re-instated from a previous ban but allowed to post without restriction. And who is now being backed up by yet another newbie poster of unknown form...

Clearly something needs to be done...

Nirish guy
May 6th, 2018, 01:52
Could you please make a proof of your words and cite me where I wrote that bullshit what you are trying to put in my mouth? You already have few tags on you suite with only word on each - "Lier". Do you want one more?

Oh for god sake Moses would you ever get a sense of humour for fuck sake !!! It's been a long running story ( fact or not I dont know) on the board that there is "software" installed which that stops people registering multiple accounts, even using a VPN - are you saying now that there's NOT ?

I'm having a dig at the fact that someone may well have multiple accounts - it's not a massive accusation and not one to be getting up so tight about - hell I even put an LOL at the end of the post so it was obviously humour / a gentle dig at the ridiculousness of anyone suggesting someone couldn't register more than one account here if they REALLY wanted too.

If you dont fully undertstand my particular use of English ( which I fully accept that many probably don't :-) then maybe check with an english speaking Mod first before jumping down my throat so often. as not every word that I or any other poster here writes can or should be taken "literally" in it's meaning perhaps. That's twice in two days now you've done this.

Moses
May 6th, 2018, 01:53
Absolutely,I have said it before and I will say it again. Why are new posters allowed to make comments with out any sort of moderation? On almost all of the other boards to which I contribute (not gay ones) new posters have to make at least six or maybe 10 moderated posts before they are allowed to post "solo".

What kind of moderation do you expect in "Kenny's case"? Me or A447 or any other moderator will jump into aircraft, flight to Thailand then run to Jomtien complex and check if Preditor exists and then will allow post about him or delete it? Moderation is checking posts against forum rules. What rule is violated?

Moses
May 6th, 2018, 01:58
Oh for god sake Moses would you ever get a sense of humour for fuck sake !!! It's been a long running story ( fact or not I dont know) on the board that there is "software" installed which that stops people registering multiple accounts, even using a VPN - are you saying now that there's NOT ?

Ask Jellybean - he is visiting hidden forum for moderators where are published all reports from all robots. I allow to tell (without details and names and methods how exactly robot "uncovers" hydras/clones) what kinds of reports he sees - about hydras, about second accounts, about necroposting, about spammers and so on... we have 5 different robots here and we already discussed with Jellybean how some of them are working and what moderator should to do in cases when he receives report from robot.

Nirish guy
May 6th, 2018, 02:03
Ask Jellybean etc -

Thank you - and thats exactly what I was getting at / talking about - that it's been said for a long time that there is software ( a nasa computer was a JOKE) - and yet it appears that someone MAY ( or may not) still be using more than one account somehow - the last part about "surely not' etc and if Moses says it's true it must be and I believe him was nothing more than gentle sarcasm and my attempt at humour. I now get that you don't get that however, so no Liar tags pinned to my suit are required thank you all the same.

Moses
May 6th, 2018, 02:13
the last part about "surely not' etc and if Moses says it's true it must be and I believe him was nothing more than gentle sarcasm and my attempt at humour.

So, British humor exists??? It isn't just a city legend???

a447
May 6th, 2018, 02:13
I did, in fact, check to see if Kenny and samebb were one and the same. There is no indication whatsoever that they are. On the contrary, there is evidence to demonstrate they couldn't possibly be the same person.

Gerefan2 wrote:

But he was allowed to post freely until removed by the mods.

Mods cannot remove anyone.

Nirish guy
May 6th, 2018, 02:16
I did, in fact, check ......... .

Ohhhhh ok then ! :-) So......the plot thickens :-) And I loved it when you said "and they couldn't POSSIBLY be the same person" etc as of course that's SO juicy for leaving the possibility of new developments in future posts - oh what fun ! :)

PS I still think that Samebb's OP is a total load of made up shite ( just for the record) :)

gerefan2
May 6th, 2018, 02:18
What kind of moderation do you expect in "Kenny's case"? Me or A447 or any other moderator will jump into aircraft, flight to Thailand then run to Jomtien complex and check if Preditor exists and then will allow post about him or delete it? Moderation is checking posts against forum rules. What rule is violated?

It may not be all about rules and robots. What about common sense?

a447
May 6th, 2018, 02:19
Well, actually I said there was "evidence," but I did not describe it as conclusive.

I think on the internet, just about anything is possible!

Kenny
May 6th, 2018, 02:19
[QUOTE=a447;241132]So, who is Kenny and what is his agenda, I wonder.

Thanks a447, for unleasing the hounds of hell on me. I am not a troll. I don't have an agenda. The account in my post is accurate and true. I posted it after much hesitation because the OP brought to mind both my own encounter with the individual and the issue of HIV, of which I had some first hand experience. And having read the responses I seriously regret having posted in the first place.

AsDaRa "You noticed this Kenny has made only 3 posts so far? And on this topic he is making one again since a long time. What are the chances?"

Yes you are right AsDaRa, I seldom post, and I assure you thanks to your response and others like it I will most likely not post very much in the future either.

Gerefan2: "Absolutely,I have said it before and I will say it again. Why are new posters allowed to make comments without any sort of moderation? "

Yes and I am sure will say it again and again and again. However you are wrong. When I posted a message came up that the post would not appear until it had been reviewed by a moderator. About an hour later it appeared.

I intended my post as a serious factual contribution on the topic. But you decided to shoot the messenger, or the newbie in this case.
Well done guys!

Nirish guy
May 6th, 2018, 02:21
So, British humor exists??? It isn't just a city legend???

ha ha - well now I could take that from many people - but from a RUSSIAN, ribbing other Countries about not having much or any humour ! Never :-)

I assure you British humour is alive and well - hell have you seen who we elect, the whole bunch of them PROVE that we must have a sense of humour as we voted for them !

Moses
May 6th, 2018, 02:23
I assure you British humour is alive and well - hell have you seen who we elect, the whole bunch of them PROVE that we must have a sense of humour as we voted for them !

1:1
now you didn't get my sarcasm...

Nirish guy
May 6th, 2018, 02:24
Well, actually I said there was "evidence," but I did not describe it as conclusive.

I think on the internet, just about anything is possible!

AHH so it's now for a case of "there's things we know that we know, but there's also things that we don't know that we dont know" Hmmmmm sounds familiar - you should go work for the American Government - tell them you're already well skilled using Nasa grade computers and things here and you should sail through the interview process - hell at the rate Trump is going through staff of late you could end up Communications Director before the week is out ! :)

Moses
May 6th, 2018, 02:25
It may not be all about rules and robots. What about common sense?

Isn't "common sense" just another name of voluntarism ?

Nirish guy
May 6th, 2018, 02:31
1:1
now you didn't get my sarcasm...

I DID !! hence MY joking reply ! 2:1 :)

Nirish guy
May 6th, 2018, 02:35
Well done guys!

OHHHH you're very up tight there Kenny, loosen up man, it's a lovely evening, the sun is out, life is good, have a G&T, relaxxxxx :-)

I'm sure even you can see the 3 post thing and someone backing up an incredulous story ( not the HIV part as unfortunately THAT story is all too common around the world these days :( ) but certainly the other parts about "cutting up guys" etc - those of us that know the "craic" around the bars there just know that no farang would be allowed to get away with such things happening. I think that's why people commented and doubted your post, nothing more.

Nirish guy
May 6th, 2018, 02:44
Isn't "common sense" just another name of voluntarism ?

Hmmmm No ? ( he said mildly scratching his head and after having to go and google voluntarism and it's philosophical meaningsetc ) But no, I don't think so, as surely common sense in its every day accepted form is just a person having "a bit of wit" as one might say and just knowing instinctively what the right and smart thing to do might be re a particular situation to gain the best outcome, without having to be told. It's not that you have the WILL to want to do it, it's just that you know from life that it's the "common sense" / obvious thing to do - no ??

Captain Swing
May 6th, 2018, 04:14
I apologize for stepping into a private contretemps, but I have to suggest that if the Mods begin to use "common sense" as a rationale for deleting posts this board won't last out the week.

arsenal
May 6th, 2018, 06:11
The dastardly Preditor is using his evil machinations to thwart the activities of the Viagra fuelled Sexpaterians by sending all the local talent to hospital with disease or lacerations. The elite SGT membership swings into action. Photographic databases, NASA inspired computers, robots that can tell the difference between Russian and British humour, eyewitness accounts and other secret tools are utilised to uncover the evil Preditor who has so far evaded detection and capture. We need to dispatch a special agent immediately to uncover the truth. But who?

scottish-guy
May 6th, 2018, 17:11
A) Surely the notorious Preditor (sic) must have been captured by those CIA drones flying all over the gay areas of Thailand watching who goes in and out of the bars - as some tinfoil hat-wearing SGT members were assuring us was the case about 5 years ago.

B) Failing that, perhaps 'Kenny' took a selfie with the vile pervert on his one and only chance encounter with the one person (to my memory) ever to have been accused of such a litany of weird practices - the perversity of which make 'The Rabbi's' peccadilloes seem almost run of the mill. Perhaps 'Kenny' will stumble over Lord Lucan next or Shergar

A) seems as likely as B) IMHO

Or there's always C) - it's all a pile of shite

Kenny
May 6th, 2018, 17:33
scottish-guy: "B) Failing that, perhaps 'Kenny' took a selfie with the vile pervert on his one and only chance encounter with the one person (to my memory) ever to have been accused of such a litany of weird practices"

Actually I do have a photo of him, scottish-guy, taken from his blocked profile on my Line account - are you suggesting that I post it?

or perhaps if you don't believe my account i can PM you or the moderator the name of the bar owner in the Jomtien Complex who was there and warned me off the guy. Then you can just ask him if it is true.

As the boys like to say - up to you!

scottish-guy
May 6th, 2018, 17:43
Well it's really not up to me - but no doubt whichever of the mods is rostered to be awake at this time to keep an eye on the Forum and the NASA-grade robots (acknowledgements to NIrish) will inform you whether you can post a pic of the alleged offender.

Similarly - messaging me with a Jomtiem bar owners name is pointless as I'm not (nor ever have been, according to some) in Thailand

a447
May 6th, 2018, 17:46
Ah, yes - those tourist police and NGOs who supposedly entered bars incognito, looking for debauchery in every nook and cranny. I'd forgotten about them.

I believe they only found one example before the antennae on their heads gave them away and they were forced to leave and attempt to observe the shenanigans from a nearby vegetarian restaurant..

The argument against the existence of the "preditor" is the same argument I used against Latin's supposed behaviour.

How come nobody else has noticed it, despite such behaviour being on-going?

We cannot entirely rule out his existence, as nothing is impossible, but it is highly improbable.

a447
May 6th, 2018, 18:34
Actually I do have a photo of him,........ are you suggesting that I post it?

Please don't.

arsenal
May 6th, 2018, 18:47
Is this him Kenny?

Kenny
May 6th, 2018, 18:49
Is this him Kenny?

Yes arsenal, that's him, thanks for the confirmation.

a447
May 6th, 2018, 19:20
Are you sure?

Looks photoshopped to me.

a447
May 6th, 2018, 20:53
A poster on another forum, who is an acquaintance (friend?) of samebb has finally blown the whistle, it seems.

Samebb has not even been in LOS for the last couple of weeks. Apparently, he is good at taking a story and turning it into a best-seller.

The poster thinks there may be some truth in the story but is not sure just how much.