PDA

View Full Version : Where to off boys without burning a hole in pocket?

Dimsumbear
April 30th, 2018, 12:37
Like my last posts for a long time off from Jupiter I have been asked B5000. I know that’s not normal but couldn’t help to think the cheap old Bangkok is long gone. Are all gogo bars here are like that now? Any recommendations besides the all-time favourite Nature Boys or Golden Cock?

arsenal
April 30th, 2018, 13:53
Pattaya. Paradise by the Sea.

christianpfc
April 30th, 2018, 16:26
5000 is outrageous.

In all my research, Pattaya has come out at the top place for commercial sex, convenient and cheap at 1000 for ST in most bars.

To get ST at 500 you would have to speak Thai, spend hours in park or other streettrade, or chatting on the internet.

Dimsumbear
April 30th, 2018, 18:21

5000 is outrageous.

In all my research, Pattaya has come out at the top place for commercial sex, convenient and cheap at 1000 for ST in most bars.

To get ST at 500 you would have to speak Thai, spend hours in park or other streettrade, or chatting on the internet.

Thanks Arsenal and Christianpfc. Somewhat traveling to and from Pattaya gets to my nerve especially at night time. I guess i will just have to overcome the fear in the name of good sex. I have stopped going to pattaya for a few years as i found most boys there are leaning towards the feminine side, wrong joints perhaps. Anyway, i still have a few bahts to burn before i leave and still debating to have a good naughty massage or going through the ordeal of endless nagging at a gogo bar again

arsenal
April 30th, 2018, 18:57
Dimsumbear wrote.
"I have been asked B5000." Perhaps you're hideous and they priced it accordingly. :D Just joking.

Nice Boys, Eros, Royal House, Scandic, BBB, Goodboys, X Boys are all places full of hot, steamy, sensual, sexy, handsome, toned, willing and straight boys. Get in the fucking taxi now and you can be there by 9.00pm. Enjoy.

Dimsumbear
April 30th, 2018, 19:38

Dimsumbear wrote.
"I have been asked B5000." Perhaps you're hideous and they priced it accordingly. :D Just joking.

Nice Boys, Eros, Royal House, Scandic, BBB, Goodboys, X Boys are all places full of hot, steamy, sensual, sexy, handsome, toned, willing and straight boys. Get in the fucking taxi now and you can be there by 9.00pm. Enjoy.

And it's a date!

goji
May 1st, 2018, 00:46
I tend not to do long time in Bangkok, as that's where I go at the start of the holiday & I have jet lag.

For short time, my experience in Bangkok is of boys on Soi Twilight accepting 1500. Those on the phone apps often accept 1000~1500 ST.

Since 2000 is perfectly OK for LT in Pattaya, I struggle to see why more than 3000 should be necessary in Bangkok. Surely some on the phone apps or in the less fashionable bars should oblige ?

If not, settle for ST.

a447
May 1st, 2018, 07:09
The price difference between Pattaya and Bangkok probably has something to do with the difference in the cost of living. Whether the difference is so great is debatable.

Also, I imagine the boys in the high-end bars would spend quite a lot per month on grooming and clothing.

scottish-guy
May 1st, 2018, 15:05
I've always observed that on a fit and slim body even the cheapest knock-off clothes look good.

a447
May 1st, 2018, 17:20
I've always thought they look better folded up and placed on a chair near the bed.

scottish-guy
May 2nd, 2018, 00:45
And punters are generally better advised to keep theirs on

:D

christianpfc
May 2nd, 2018, 19:37
Somewhat traveling to and from Pattaya gets to my nerve especially at night time.
Why would you travel to Pattaya at night time? As I go there frequently, I have traveling by public transport down to a fine art, on average 4 hours door-to-door. And I leave Bangkok in the afternoon to arrive in Pattaya in the evening, and leave Pattaya on my last day after breakfast.

Dimsumbear
May 15th, 2018, 15:42
Dimsumbear wrote.

Ok I am sold. Last but not least, where to stay in Boystown or Sunee Plaza for a week or so?

francois
May 15th, 2018, 16:20
Sunee Plaza - Elephant Plaza Hotel

Boyztown - Ambience

paborn
May 15th, 2018, 18:42
Dimsumbear wrote.

I just have to add my all time favoeite Toy Boys

Phoenix25
May 16th, 2018, 08:03
I’ve been hearing recently that a lot of boys have been increasing prices even in Pattaya is that necessarily true or are they still cheaper than in Bangkok?

neddy3
May 16th, 2018, 17:44
Pattaya should still be cheaper, and friendlier.

Dimsumbear
May 16th, 2018, 22:43
I’ve been hearing recently that a lot of boys have been increasing prices even in Pattaya is that necessarily true or are they still cheaper than in Bangkok?

From what I have read Boystown in Pattaya is catching up fast with Bangkok pricing while Sunee and Jomtien are remaining reasonable or even a bargain. I do hope PTY will keep it that way when I come in June

pong
May 17th, 2018, 01:43
Once again: have none of you ever heard of that centuries old Asian custom of ''making a price'' and be thought of as an idiot fool to pay first=asking price?
THe main problem is however that pricing does not relate at all to quality delivered-as with so many things in TH.

Nirish guy
May 17th, 2018, 02:17
NO need to make a price, just remind the boys of their statutory obligations under the Trades description and Sale of Goods Act and how they must provide the service offered and the price you believe is advertised in the bars otherwise they'll be hearing from your lawyers, this has always worked for me and in fact I've had three successful prosecutions already in the last three years for mis-selling of services and have warned the boys that if they fail to honour their legal obligations that I'll not hesitate to sue again - this was worked for me several times now and I dont see why if you being that wording along with you in writing and present it to the boys in advance of your offing them that it can't work for others too.

paborn
May 17th, 2018, 02:59
My next trip will be my 28th. I started in the 80's and I have to admit that, despite all the good advice, I have never confirmed the price. I pay slightly above average and, in all these years, I have never had a problem. Just sweet smiles and a wai.
The only bad moment was my own fault, after an all-night I paid without my glasses and he broke into tears. When I realized what I had done I corrected it and he gave me an enormous hug. I realized that what is a needed relief for me is his income and sustenance. I now make sure I pay a tad more and I'm glad for it.

werner
May 18th, 2018, 13:24
Dimsumbear wrote.

I have not visited Pattaya for more than 25 years. If the above description of the bars is accurate, I should definitely go there on my next trip to Thailand.

paborn
May 18th, 2018, 19:40
I have not visited Pattaya for more than 25 years. If the above description of the bars is accurate, I should definitely go there on my next trip to Thailand.
Werner, trust me I visited Pattaya when the Ambiance was brand new and , frankly swanky. However, for some foolissh reason I never went back. 5 years ago I went back and saw what a fool I'd been. My only comment is BBB - it is more like Jupiter in BKK than I like, my only miserable off in Pattaya was there - the others are great. You must go. Thw Ambiance is faded now, but well run, clean and the room service and restaurant excellent. You will be well please I feel sure.

werner
May 21st, 2018, 11:49
Werner, trust me I visited Pattaya when the Ambiance was brand new and , frankly swanky. However, for some foolissh reason I never went back. 5 years ago I went back and saw what a fool I'd been. My only comment is BBB - it is more like Jupiter in BKK than I like, my only miserable off in Pattaya was there - the others are great. You must go. Thw Ambiance is faded now, but well run, clean and the room service and restaurant excellent. You will be well please I feel sure.

Thanks. I'll try to go to Pattaya the next time I go to Thailand. But isn't Pattaya much more boring than Bangkok during the day??

christianpfc
May 21st, 2018, 17:37
That subject (daytime activities in Pattaya) has been discussed ad nauseam, the most recent here:
https://sawatdeenetwork.com/v4/showthread.php?19611-whats-to-do-daytime-in-Pattaya

paborn
May 21st, 2018, 19:22
Thanks. I'll try to go to Pattaya the next time I go to Thailand. But isn't Pattaya much more boring than Bangkok during the day??

God yes!!! But, I get to sleep in, get a massage and bring my kindle filled with reading material. Also, making an appoinment for an off for lunch is not unheard of. I go to Pattaya for pleasure not education. Just being honest. - Vienna it is not!

nordicguy
May 21st, 2018, 20:44
I go to Pattaya for pleasure not education. Just being honest. - Vienna it is not!

Yep, I go to Rome to study ancient art and try out celibacy for a week (Catholic priesthood is not for me, but I can last for a week). I go to BKK to experience the busy beehive big city life of SE Asia and to spend quality time with some of the most beautiful boys on the planet. I go to Pattaya afterwards to relax all day long with all the art books I bought in Rome and to pound the most willing and incredible, smooth sexy young Asian asses at night.

gumblebee
May 22nd, 2018, 04:29
If you really get bored, a bus from Pattaya to Bangkok or vice versa is about 3 hours. If you fear traffic jams in Bangkok, take the bus from Jomtien to the airport, and from there the train into the center.

AsDaRa
May 22nd, 2018, 10:58
If you really get bored, a bus from Pattaya to Bangkok or vice versa is about 3 hours. If you fear traffic jams in Bangkok, take the bus from Jomtien to the airport, and from there the train into the center.

Or to avoid traffic jams, just take the bus to Ekkamai but go out before the bus reaches Ekkamai. The first stop in the city - if I remember well - is near a sky train station. The time between that first stop and arriving at Ekkamai can be about 30 minutes if not more if you have bad luck.

So better leave the bus before reaching Ekkamai and take the skytrain.

goji
May 24th, 2018, 05:45
Well, if you're living in Thailand or on a PROPER holiday, lasting several weeks, just take the bus, read something on the way & have a fine time.

If you have one of these miserable short holidays, perhaps it's time to get stressed about losing the odd hour. If so, hire a taxi.

dorayme
May 24th, 2018, 06:31
Try Screwboys on Patpong 2 near Suriwongse

arsenal
May 24th, 2018, 12:39
Phoenix25 wrote.
"I’ve been hearing recently that a lot of boys have been increasing prices even in Pattaya is that necessarily true or are they still cheaper than in Bangkok?"

Prices remain delightfully afordable.

Newbie99
May 26th, 2018, 06:56
Dimsumbear wrote.

I have visited X-Boys. As far as I could tell, all of the boys working there are in the show, which lasts from 10 pm until very late. How exactly can a boy be offed from X-Boys without waiting until very late for the shows to end?

jimnbkk
May 26th, 2018, 09:13
I have been chatting recently with a couple boys "in the game" in Sunee Plaza. They're both cute and available but they say there are no customers in Sunee these days. Those of you in Bangkok who are looking should give the few remaining bars in Sunee a go. You will have your pick of willing companions.

arsenal
May 26th, 2018, 11:05
Newboe99: Only about 8 boys are in the show, the other 15 or so are standard go go boys. Any boy who wants to go with you can go at any time including the doormen.

aussie_
May 26th, 2018, 11:07
I have been chatting recently with a couple boys "in the game" in Sunee Plaza. They're both cute and available but they say there are no customers in Sunee these days. Those of you in Bangkok who are looking should give the few remaining bars in Sunee a go. You will have your pick of willing companions.

I would not be rushing to Sunee from Bangkok unless you intend to visit Winner Boys and Nice Boys where you will find some very attractive guys. ST for 1000 - 1200. It was difficult to find a seat in Winner Boys last night while Eros next door was closed and the rest of Sunee had empty bars or a couple of customers.

goji
May 28th, 2018, 15:54
Try Screwboys on Patpong 2 near Suriwongse

A nice bar, but it's close to Soi Twilight prices.