View Full Version : massage rankings in Bangkok

paborn
April 26th, 2018, 02:01
I found this blog and thought it might be of interest to some:

https://bkkmassages.wordpress.com/shop-specifics/

Moses
April 26th, 2018, 12:02
It been made by DivineMadman and listed here since January
https://sawatdeenetwork.com/v4/showthread.php?19429-Bangkok-list-of-massage-shops-with-reviews

paborn
April 26th, 2018, 19:15
It been made by DivineMadman and listed here since January
https://sawatdeenetwork.com/v4/showthread.php?19429-Bangkok-list-of-massage-shops-with-reviews

I don't get your point

Moses
April 26th, 2018, 19:32
I don't get your point

There is no "point" :) Just invitation to use search function at forum - if you will post to old existing thread instead to start new one, then you can share your experience with more users - members who wrote to old thread will be informed about your new post and your post will get more attention :)

karius
April 26th, 2018, 19:35
I wonder if that place with the top/bottom specification wants clients to reserve what they want before they visit the place? Pity they dont have pictures of their masseurs.

Asia Traveler
April 26th, 2018, 20:52
Excellent site but I did not see any information on when the reviews were done.

paborn
April 26th, 2018, 21:18
There is no "point" :) Just invitation to use search function at forum - if you will post to old existing thread instead to start new one, then you can share your experience with more users - members who wrote to old thread will be informed about your new post and your post will get more attention :)
Really? We should do searches to see if anything was ever mentioned by someone here, no matter how long in the past, and no matter how buried the info might be withinb the body of other posts? I would get that if our posts here were strictly in line with the topic of the original post. I don't see such instant intervention when people take off on flights of fancy powered by a stream of conciousness. So far, I think I have been very careful with sticking to the point of the post. I hasten to add that , while I see your point, the logistics is a lot to ask

paborn
April 26th, 2018, 21:20
Excellent site but I did not see any information on when the reviews were done.

I noticed that, but if you go to the updater section he is clearer about what he has changed and why. Not the way I would have handled it. But, I have the same issue with so many sites - when was the information current.

Maxxy
April 27th, 2018, 08:11
As it says on the site -
This site is up-to-date as of 1 January 2018, for the most part. No commitment to updating or accuracy. Updates will generally also be noted on this page.

Asia Traveler
April 27th, 2018, 21:26
Ugh yes there is a whole menu in he upper right I failed to notice with update information, maps etc.

pong
April 28th, 2018, 17:57
Its impossible for anyone to keep up to date with so many places scattered all around BKK. A few really recent reviews of same author of just 1 rather unknown place have also been published separately on the other well-known forum. Lets say, it was ''uptodate'' as far as he knew by that date. And pretty good too, compared to the othe best known such listings sites: travelgayasia and bangkokmassageboy (this latter is paid advertisements and you may note more as little resemblance between them).
For history and old-time dreamers: there is also a Japanese site, that lists 80+ of such places, but more as half are closed by now (and it does not tell which). Looks like its done with the help of google-streetview: thailand.world-gay-site. Also lists all gay places ever having been mentioned some where online-on western fora (there will be many more on Thai-only sites).