PDA

View Full Version : Massage Boys in Straight Massage Shops

Newbie99
April 25th, 2018, 17:03
There are a few massage shops that have males on their staff. You see them hanging out in front of the shop, and can pick them for your massage.

My experience is they are generally dick scared and are straight. Perhaps your experience is different.

arsenal
April 25th, 2018, 17:11
Straight yes, dick scared? NO.

a447
April 25th, 2018, 18:32
The guys sitting outside the massage places as you leave the Tarntawan have offered me more than a leg massage.

They don't have "loom upstair" for nothing. It's for a different "leg."

latintopxxx
April 26th, 2018, 17:00
I can only assume that newbie is trying to generate salacious feedback.

Manforallseasons
April 26th, 2018, 19:13
I can only assume that newbie is trying to generate salacious feedback.

Yes many newbies or trolls reincarnated now answering eachothers posts.

gerefan2
April 26th, 2018, 22:00
Yes many newbies or trolls reincarnated now answering eachothers posts.

Yes, talking of which where has DaveyJonesLocker gone???

Manforallseasons
April 26th, 2018, 22:13

Surely he is here just another "newbie".

Newbie99
April 27th, 2018, 10:12
I am simply reporting my experiences with boys at straight massage shops have not been very successful.

francois
April 27th, 2018, 14:54

I thought he drowned at sea?

bobsaigon2
April 27th, 2018, 15:10
I thought he drowned at sea?

And dragged StevieWonders down with him.

Moses
April 27th, 2018, 16:15

Bithy, Daveyjoneslocker and GoodHeartDave were hydras/clones. Puppet-master (I will not name him here) was suspended (banned) by me for 2 months.

Dimsumbear
April 28th, 2018, 13:43
I guess most massage boys at straight joints know how to "take care" male customers in the "looms" upstairs. Nevertheless I suppose for one reason or another they stick with a straight place instead of a full blown gay whore house. I like to cruise the boys sitting outside Tarntawan and see how far can I go. Even if luck doesn't strike, at the end of the day, isn't getting dirt-cheap massage the very reason to visit Bangkok to begin with? (Well, not really lol)

scottish-guy
April 28th, 2018, 14:00
..I like to cruise the boys sitting outside Tarntawan and see how far can I go..

Please tell us more about the Tarntawan Hotel and how it is doing - we rarely get news about what is not just any old hotel, but a national treasure

a447
April 28th, 2018, 16:00
Nevertheless I suppose for one reason or another they stick with a straight place instead of a full blown gay whore house.)

I think the guys in the straight massage places can probably decide whether or not to invite a customer upstairs.

In the gay places, they may have no choice in the matter.

Dimsumbear
April 28th, 2018, 17:27
Please tell us more about the Tarntawan Hotel and how it is doing - we rarely get news about what is not just any old hotel, but a national treasure

I have devoted a new post on Tarntawan Hotel. In a nutshell, it's not 100% gay anymore under new management, and the place is getting a bit tired. Rates are cheaper now though, I am staying from April 30 to May 1 and it works out to be USD20/night no breakfast, non-redundable at Hotels.com

Dimsumbear
April 28th, 2018, 17:31
I just saw an older Asian gentleman negotiating prices and things included with the massage boy outside the "straight" massage place at Tarntawan. Why won't he just go few shops down the road and have "everything" at a gay one? Lol

Dimsumbear
April 28th, 2018, 17:35
$20??

Do you get a room for that or are you sleeping in the lobby?

My room cost me 2400 baht!

Surely there may be some mistake.

I am staying on the 7/F, and you can probably see the second hand smoke coming out of my room now.

pong
April 28th, 2018, 17:59
Even though I dont fancy the Silom area very much and only very occasionely come to there, Ive seen more as just 1 boy sitting outside-between jobs, whom I clearly recognised from earlier such jobs at really only m2m such places- the older ones, probably having outgrown their attractiveness.

gerefan2
April 28th, 2018, 22:33
I am staying from April 30 to May 1 and it works out to be USD20/night no breakfast, non-redundable at Hotels.com

That just cannot be right..surely. It seems to be £57 (2450Bt) when I checked a few minutes ago (albeit with breakfast)

Dimsumbear
April 29th, 2018, 10:40
Well, I guess I am really lucky, though cannot say the same on my nights out here

AsDaRa
April 29th, 2018, 11:49
I have devoted a new post on Tarntawan Hotel. In a nutshell, it's not 100% gay anymore under new management, and the place is getting a bit tired. Rates are cheaper now though, I am staying from April 30 to May 1 and it works out to be USD20/night no breakfast, non-redundable at Hotels.com

I wonder why I pay more. I booked a non refundable rate and I pay 40 EUR a night. I booked via hotels.com. When you go to hotels.com website, select 2 nights in June you not get 40 EUR a night. 40 EUR = 48 USD.

How you get twice as cheap as I do? You book directly via hotel website? It is via hotels.com impossible to get it more cheap then 40 EUR a night.

gerefan2
April 29th, 2018, 13:29
I wonder why I pay more. I booked a non refundable rate and I pay 40 EUR a night. I booked via hotels.com. When you go to hotels.com website, select 2 nights in June you not get 40 EUR a night. 40 EUR = 48 USD.

How you get twice as cheap as I do? You book directly via hotel website? It is via hotels.com impossible to get it more cheap then 40 EUR a night.

I agree something not right...

Blacktouch
April 29th, 2018, 16:04
Have you tried Bookings.com?

Dimsumbear
April 29th, 2018, 19:43

My dear AsDaRa and Gerefan2: I booked with Hotels.com right before the Thai New Year for staying between April 27 to May 1. Hotel prices are always a hit or miss, like the boys off from the gogo bars. Besides time of booking or check-in time, i heard even the cookies in your computer or search traffic will play a factor too. At the end of the day, there is no way I can have a 4-hand massage from two boys of my dream for a fraction of what it will cost at where i came from (if at all possible). That's your ultimate bargain, not US5 or US10 off your hotel bills. Relax, have fun and don't forget to write!

AsDaRa
May 5th, 2018, 01:19
Sometimes you see boys in massage shops who wear traditional clothing. It looks like a dress. Does anyone know the name of that type of clothing?
For some strange reason Google search isn't helpfull.

sglad
May 5th, 2018, 01:40
Sometimes you see boys in massage shops who wear traditional clothing. It looks like a dress. Does anyone know the name of that type of clothing?
For some strange reason Google search isn't helpfull.

The whole ensemble is called chut Thai ชุดไทย. The bottom wrap-around, sarong-like thingy with the pantaloon effect is called a chong kraben โจงกระเบน; the top is called different names depending on style and region but the most common one, the Nehru-like jacket with a mandarin collar, is called phraratchathan พระราชทาน. The sash that they tie around the waist is called a pakama ผ้าขาวม้า. There's also a name for the headgear which I can't recall right now (the pakama can also be tied around the head).

AsDaRa
May 5th, 2018, 01:50
The whole ensemble is called chut Thai ชุดไทย. The bottom wrap-around, sarong-like thingy with the pantaloon effect is called a chong kraben โจงกระเบน; the top is called different names depending on style and region. There's also a name for the headgear which I can't recall right now.

Thanks. When I search google for "chong kraben" I see pictures that do not seem to resemble what I remember seeing. I will pay good attention next time. But the pictures in Google look more like a kind of wide trouser, while in my memory (which can fail me) it didn't look like that. But I go pay extra attention next time. I am not 100% sure.

sglad
May 5th, 2018, 02:05
Thanks. When I search google for "chong kraben" I see pictures that do not seem to resemble what I remember seeing. I will pay good attention next time. But the pictures in Google look more like a kind of wide trouser, while in my memory (which can fail me) it didn't look like that. But I go pay extra attention next time. I am not 100% sure.

OK, let us know. Another thing to find out is whether the boys are wearing 'standard' traditional Thai outfits or wearing costumes from Thai/Hindu legends or even doing a gender mix-up. Those would have special names well beyond my modest knowledge of these things.

Moses
May 5th, 2018, 02:23
When I search google for "chong kraben" I see pictures that do not seem to resemble what I remember seeing.

Check pa kao mah then

AsDaRa
May 5th, 2018, 02:37
Check pa kao mah then

Yes! This seems to be it. A long loin cloth. I see pictures which indeed look like what I see the boys wearing (when they have tradtional clothing). I am as good as convinced this is it. Thanks.

sglad
May 5th, 2018, 14:45
Yes! This seems to be it. A long loin cloth. I see pictures which indeed look like what I see the boys wearing (when they have tradtional clothing). I am as good as convinced this is it. Thanks.

AsDaRa, I mentioned pakama ผ้าขาวม้า in my earlier post. :) Perhaps I should have elaborated that depending on the length and size of the cloth, the pakama ผ้าขาวม้า has a variety of uses. It can be used as a sash, a wrap/fashion accessory, a bandana to tie around the head, a belt around the waist, a small towel to wipe your brow with or even as a sarong to lounge in at home. It's from Isaan I believe but I've seen variations of it in Malaysia and Indonesia. I wouldn't be surprised if it's original inspiration was Indian.

francois
May 5th, 2018, 17:48
An image is worth a thousand words:

AsDaRa
May 5th, 2018, 18:49
The strange thing is I dont see easily via Google search images of the clothes I mean. Or of the clothes my memory thinks I saw.
But it goes from waist to feet, so long. And looks a bit like a dress. I go pay attention next time and make a picture.

wildboy
September 11th, 2019, 08:41
Those boys are very interesting.. some of them are very handsome!!

latintopxxx
September 11th, 2019, 19:05
may come across as slightly clueless but I have always assumed that a massage boy in a tourist heavy area is there for more than one thing, one only has to ask and check what services are available. Anal (either way) may not always be available but oral often is and a handjob is almost expected.

Newbie99
September 25th, 2019, 04:22
may come across as slightly clueless but I have always assumed that a massage boy in a tourist heavy area is there for more than one thing, one only has to ask and check what services are available. Anal (either way) may not always be available but oral often is and a handjob is almost expected.

Yeah, you might get a question about whether you want a special, an offer for a HJ or BJ.

latintopxxx
September 27th, 2019, 04:33
I was being coy, in my not so limited experience I have always had the full experience during a massage in a tourist area. One only has to observe how the masseurs engage with you, the body language, the way one is approached. i always let the masseur know what Im after and let him know that if he's not interested would any of his friends/colleagues be. Hardly ever fails. Only time I walk away is when the alternative offered is not to my taste.