PDA

View Full Version : Two Guys Guesthouse - Was it finally forced to Close?

kittyboy
April 23rd, 2018, 09:07
Ah..the pedantic members of this forum will probably sneeze snot droplets at my phrasing of the question "Was two guys finally forced to close?".....Oh..the hair splitting about forced to close or closing voluntarily because of a lost lease. My goodness the rigid minds of the authoritarian types is amusing.

I am planning a trip to thailand this summer and I was wondering about accommodations. I am not a huge fan of the Marina Plaza. Possibly Ting Tong. I always enjoyed the morning breakfast crowd that showed up at Two guys. Where have they transferred their morning breakfast and or prandials to?

Smiles
April 24th, 2018, 00:07
Asked-for pedantics comin' up Kitty!!!

"Prandials"?? I must say I've never heard that word, and applaud you for throwing it out . . . to us that is, not the trashbin.
The rest of your post is simply indecipherable, though -- as an adjective -- "Ting Tong" well suits most of this here message board's huge population of nuckleheads.

Have a good day.

goji
April 24th, 2018, 00:16
Generally, if the landlord refuses to extend the lease, the business is forced to make a choice between relocation or closing.

kittyboy
April 24th, 2018, 02:06
Asked-for pedantics comin' up Kitty!!!

"Prandials"?? I must say I've never heard that word, and applaud you for throwing it out . . . to us that is, not the trashbin.
The rest of your post is simply indecipherable, though -- as an adjective -- "Ting Tong" well suits most of this here message board's huge population of nuckleheads.

Have a good day.

Yes I agree it was not one of my most coherent posts. Early morning boredom was the source of it.
Has two guys closed?
Has anyone stayed at ting tong as an alternative to two guys?
The morning breakfast crowd from two guys .. do they congregate in another location.

Hopefully this is more understandable.

francois
April 24th, 2018, 15:09

Obviously Smiles, if you had been a member of the Pattaya Fine Dining Society, you would be cognizant of the word, prandials
. As presented below in the minutes of a most recent meeting of the Society.

LAST WEEK'S UPDATE: On March 15, 2018, fourteen of us FDS weekly meatloaf dinner at Mario's Ting Tong Red restaurant. After dinner, 10 guys had a postprandial drink at TTR or the newly re-opened Elephant bar. After that, five of us checked out the dancers at Winner Boys bar.

Halfhansum
April 25th, 2018, 16:33
Browsing Google Maps, there is a place name for `Two Guys Gay Guest House` , at the northern end of Second road, almost opposite the `Drinking street` Bar complex , and behind Tiffanies ? Have they reopened in the middle of Straightland ? 555

riverdee
April 26th, 2018, 03:27
Obviously Smiles, if you had been a member of the Pattaya Fine Dining Society, you would be cognizant of the word, prandials
. As presented below in the minutes of a most recent meeting of the Society.

LAST WEEK'S UPDATE: On March 15, 2018, fourteen of us FDS weekly meatloaf dinner at Mario's Ting Tong Red restaurant. After dinner, 10 guys had a postprandial drink at TTR or the newly re-opened Elephant bar. After that, five of us checked out the dancers at Winner Boys bar.

having stayed there and really enjoyed it,would love to know what John or Aek are up to now was a really friendly ,informative place to stay

riverdee
April 26th, 2018, 03:33
would love to meet up with Well again(one of the waiters)best eye candy ever seen at breakfast:):)

riverdee
April 26th, 2018, 03:34
adored him

BOY69
August 6th, 2019, 06:53
At Google website it mentioned as permanently closed but on TripAdvisor I saw relatively new reviews .Is it closed ?

Manforallseasons
August 6th, 2019, 09:54
Two Guys has been closed for quite some time no one has seen John and those who met for chat and breakfast in the morning have gone their own way. It was the only non Arab guesthouse on the street it now has a new name and caters to the Arabs.

Impulse
August 7th, 2019, 01:47
I saw John a few times when I was there in February and March. He’s still there, just not at Two Guys.

riverdee
August 7th, 2019, 03:25
stayed there a couple of times and visited,,,,, really miss the banter and never seen John or Aek or Well would love to meet up with them again

Impulse
August 7th, 2019, 04:17
I heard Aek passed away. That’s all I know.

riverdee
August 9th, 2019, 02:52
Wow that's a bit of a shock such a nice guy all of them at two guys were fantastic hosts when I stayed there also the banter at breakfast time with all the other guests

sglad
August 9th, 2019, 23:43
It was the only non Arab guesthouse on the street it now has a new name and caters to the Arabs.

Two Humps Guest House?

Bedouin Bed & Breakfast?

arsenal
August 10th, 2019, 06:49
Do they serve 'pigs in blankets' at breakfast?

sglad
August 10th, 2019, 22:55
Do they serve 'pigs in blankets' at breakfast?

No, you can find those at Jomtien Beach, usually sans blankets, in the afternoons.

Manforallseasons
August 13th, 2019, 15:10
Met John from Two Guys today at Makro.....All is well,

riverdee
August 14th, 2019, 02:39
great to hear all is well hopefully meet up next time over there in December hopefully