PDA

View Full Version : Thai Eggs

francois
April 18th, 2018, 20:33
Just for some fun, here is a topic on Thai eggs. No,not Chicken eggs but real Thai guy eggs. Yes, Dorothy, that is how the Thai guys refer to their testicles (Khi).
From my limited observations, it seems like their eggs are rather small compared to those of a farang. Much like the difference between a common chicken egg and a quail egg.
Of course there are exceptions to that! One exception works at Winner Bar and has most impressive eggs.
Anyone have any first hand experience in this matter?

Oh, and please only serious posts, this is nothing to yolk about. :D

a447
April 18th, 2018, 20:50
I remember fooling around with a Myanmar guy in Nature Boy who had a magnificent pair. I offed him to get a closer look!

I also met a guy in Eros who only had one "kai." He told me or was a sign of good luck. I posted on the forum at the time that if that was considered to be good luck, what on earth would bad luck be like?

francois
April 18th, 2018, 23:46
I remember fooling around with a Myanmar guy in Nature Boy who had a magnificent pair. I offed him to get a closer look!

I also met a guy in Eros who only had one "kai." He told me or was a sign of good luck. I posted on the forum at the time that if that was considered to be good luck, what on earth would bad luck be like?

But the guy from Myanmar was not Thai! 555 As for one egg, in Eros, we all know he is.555

poshglasgow
May 27th, 2018, 05:27

I remember a guy telling me that he took three MBs back to his hotel - something he'd always wanted to experience.
"Was it good?" I asked.
"Bloody marvellous," he replied, "in fact it was like winning the lottery - six matching balls!!"

Nirish guy
May 27th, 2018, 06:52
But unlike the lottery when one has a bonus ball you know thungs have gone a little awry ! :-)

poshglasgow
May 27th, 2018, 20:44
But unlike the lottery when one has a bonus ball you know thungs have gone a little awry ! :-)

I recall a most alarming moment at a time (circa 2001/2002) when I was falling madly in love with "Art", one of the boy dancers at the Former Throb. I was staying across the soi at the Ambiance so it was convenient to invite him back for a spell of nocturnal gymnastics. Whilst giving him a 'full medical' I was sure that I detected a third ball!! I have never forgotten that landmark event and never mentioned it subsequently. Well, after all, you do hear of folk with three kidneys so why not?