PDA

View Full Version : First meetings

Oliver2
April 16th, 2018, 22:47
How many of us remember the first time we met our boyfriends?

For me, it was in 2003; I had "offed" P from Dreamboys (the Pattaya one) and, after I'd paid him the usual fee for a well-above average encounter, he went to the hotel door and paused. It seemed to me at the time to be for about thirty seconds but memory plays tricks. I recalled TS Eliot's line about "the stillness between two waves of the sea." That silence seemed significant; it was as if there was something left unsaid, an act not completed.

About six years later, P was discussing with me his Buddhist beliefs in the context of our relationship. He told me that Thais believe that two people who truly and deeply love each other may encounter each other in different lives but in very different circumstances. I was aware of the medieval Christian belief (perhaps heresy) of the transmigration of the soul and was able to relate to his belief, even if I couldn't accept it. I found it curiously reassuring.

I reminded P. of our first meeting and the silence and stillness that ended that encounter. "Do you believe that, when you stood at the door for so long, it was an indication that we'd met before, in a previous life?"
"No," he said. "You paid me more than I was used to; I was waiting for you to arrange to see me again."

Fifteen years after that encounter, he retains the ability to keep my feet firmly on the ground.

cdnmatt
April 16th, 2018, 23:25
Mine wasn't as spiritual as yours. Went to sleep after sending a couple Line messages saying please wait a couple more days. Woke up to Line messages saying, "don't worry, I can come today, and am on my way".

That afternoon got a message saying he's lost. He tried to find my house on his own as he had my address, but couldn't, as I was tucked away pretty good. He stopped at a cafe, borrowed their wifi and sent me a bunch of photos of the surrounding area. I figured out where he was, just a 3 minute walk away, and went picked him up.

I told him I just wanted to be friends at first, but upon getting home he pushed me into the bedroom and rushed into sex for some reason. That sexual encounter was a total disaster, but the beginning of an amazing relationship. :)

Rolling Stone
April 17th, 2018, 03:39
Oliver, was the dreamboy then on the upstairs of the 'now' 360 bar?

colmx
April 17th, 2018, 05:55
Oliver, was the dreamboy then on the upstairs of the 'now' 360 bar?

Dreamboys has always been in the same location from when I first visited Pattaya in 2001, upstairs from it was classic boys
Upstairs over 360 was Dynamite at one stage, and I seem to remember a 4seasons and Python boys there at some stage too

StevieWonders
April 17th, 2018, 07:22
Some of us don't waste time with "boyfriends". Sex is for fun, not involvement.

bkkguy
April 18th, 2018, 19:33
Some of us don't waste time with "boyfriends". Sex is for fun, not involvement.

"I don't pay people for sex - I pay them to go home after sex"

who was it that used to use this in their footer on the forums? I always quite liked the concept!

bkkguy