PDA

View Full Version : Getting old

Oliver2
April 10th, 2018, 14:39
Paying for some goods in a local store here in London, I took out my wallet. It contains a photo of my beloved, taken (sorry, Scottish) in Tarntawan not long ago. Somehow, the elderly sales assistant caught a glimpse of it.
" Oh, what a handsome young man," she said. I smiled; how reassuring that she should be so supportive of an interracial and inter-generational gay relationship .And quite a compliment to a guy who's now thirty-five.
"Yes," she continued, " He's very nice. I've got two grandsons of my own, you know."

arsenal
April 10th, 2018, 15:51
Haha. It could be worse Oliver. You could be one.of those pensioners who visits a messageboard daily only to repeat the same thing again and again. Thankfully there's no one.here like that. Don't you agree Nirish?

mr giggles
April 10th, 2018, 17:50
Just remember, there are 4 types of old people:

Regular
Old and annoying
Old and infirm
Just not dead yet

kittyboy
April 10th, 2018, 18:26
Paying for some goods in a local store here in London, I took out my wallet. It contains a photo of my beloved, taken (sorry, Scottish) in Tarntawan not long ago. Somehow, the elderly sales assistant caught a glimpse of it.
" Oh, what a handsome young man," she said. I smiled; how reassuring that she should be so supportive of an interracial and inter-generational gay relationship .And quite a compliment to a guy who's now thirty-five.
"Yes," she continued, " He's very nice. I've got two grandsons of my own, you know."

Thanks for the post and the smile it gave me.

Jellybean
April 10th, 2018, 18:35
Great story, Oliver2. Your face must have been a picture when the sales assistant said:

"Yes, he's very nice. I've got two grandsons of my own, you know."

Was there a sharp intake of breath and a pursing of lips on your part? And for a split second, did it occur to you to correct her impression?

I assume you decided to leave well alone, smile, nod sagely and walk away. That's exactly what I would done had I been in your position.

Oliver2
April 10th, 2018, 18:44
Got it in one, Jellybean. But I did contact P. by LINE and tell him that his good looks are appreciated around the globe. I thought that at least one person should derive some pleasure from the encounter.

MiniMee
April 10th, 2018, 20:20
“Yes," she continued, " He's very nice. I've got two grandsons of my own, you know."

Maybe she was just offering to introduce them to you. You should have asked for their nick names on Planet Romeo and Grindr.

Nirish guy
April 11th, 2018, 00:39
Haha. It could be worse Oliver. You could be one.of those pensioners who visits a messageboard daily only to repeat the same thing again and again. Thankfully there's no one.here like that. Don't you agree Nirish?

Nope sorry can't agree, speaking personally I've loads of other posts and so do most other people, must be your senile dementia kicking in again there - that would explain A LOT I guess of late.

But a good derailing of the thread there Arsenal none the less , hell many a Mod might have moved such a post for less - but only if that suited their own personal agenda of course eh ! :-p

But to get back on track I feel your pain Oliver as my BF is 22 years my junior and is only 5' 3" and something like 60 kgs ( if even) and so I've lost count of the number of "looks" we get when out and about. It really pisses him off as if he was 5'10 etc no one would look twice but because he's small, slim and Asian it looks like I've just ordered him online from PinoyboysRus.com ! ( for the record I didn't !! - it was .ph not .com !!! lol)

(That was a JOKE btw in case anyone thinks I'm casting nasturtiums on his good character !!! :)

arsenal
April 11th, 2018, 04:42
mr.giggles wrote.
"Just remember, there are 4 types of old people:

Regular
Old and annoying
Old and infirm
Just not dead yet"

Which of the above are you NIrish?

bucknaway
April 11th, 2018, 05:03
Oliver, I hope you told her that he does everything and has big cock

DaveyJonesLocker
April 11th, 2018, 06:17
But a good derailing of the thread there Arsenal none the less , hell many a Mod might have moved such a post for less - but only if that suited their own personal agenda of course eh !
Don't tell me arsenal is still subtracting value!?

DaveyJonesLocker
April 11th, 2018, 06:19

Frankly what did you expect if you have a regular screw-buddy that's half your age?

arsenal
April 11th, 2018, 06:49
Davy wrote.
"Frankly what did you expect"

From you? Exactly what we get.

francois
April 11th, 2018, 09:28
But to get back on track I feel your pain Oliver as my BF is 22 years my junior and is only 5' 3" and something like 60 kgs ( if even) and so I've lost count of the number of "looks" we get when out and about.

Lucky you NIrishguy, my bf is 40 years my junior and less then 50 kilos and about 5'. But no stares when we are in Thailand.

StevieWonders
April 11th, 2018, 11:21
Just remember, there are 4 types of old people:

Regular
Old and annoying
Old and infirm
Just not dead yet

That reminded me of that wonderful episode in the Stephen Fry/John Bird comedy series "Absolute Power" about the PR outfit Prentiss McCabe. They had the staff make up a completely new disease to explain the bad behaviour of one of their clients. It too had four variants. I watched it again only the other evening.

mr giggles
April 11th, 2018, 13:41
The words "old people" and "sex" should not occur in the same conversation:

When I hear Granny use the word "Multi" , it better be followed by vitamin and not orgasm.

By the way, there are signs that your family hates you because you are old:
- they take the batteries out of your Safety Alert Bracelet
- they turn your room into the Guestroom while you're still in it
-they find your nurse on Craigslist
-they have DR Kevorkian on Speed Dial

Beware!

Nirish guy
April 11th, 2018, 15:04
mr.giggles wrote.

Regular
Old and annoying
Old and infirm
Just not dead yet"

What an excellent contribution to the thread, almost up there with your " have you nothing to better to do Davy" elsewhere - wow, we're so lucky you post here eh with that level of contribution from you.

And again as I've said before many a Mod would have moved such acidic posts perhaps but alas it appears not .......yet.

And in answer to your question and as I've told you before many times dear I'm 49 so a while to go yet before reaching your dizzying heights age wise thank god, is your dementia kicking in AGAIN that you forgot that. You REALLY are starting to let yourself down you know such wet fish petulent posts. I'm almost embarrassed for you.

Maybe you should stick more to your usual level of posting, you know the "I went for lunch today. I had lasagne. it was nice. I might go for lunch again next week, next week I might have something else, I hope it will be nice too" you know more of your gripping stuff like that ? :-)

arsenal
April 11th, 2018, 15:42
49? Trouser size perhaps.
:clapping:

poshglasgow
April 12th, 2018, 05:48
mr.giggles wrote.

Regular
Old and annoying
Old and infirm
Just not dead yet"

Old and firm?

sglad
April 12th, 2018, 07:15
Oliver, I hope you told her that he does everything and has big cock

Crass. Oliver is speaking of his boyfriend of many years, not a prostitute. I see a447 was one of the first to like your post - no surprises there.

Oliver2
April 12th, 2018, 14:49
Thanks....yes, fifteen years.

a447
April 12th, 2018, 15:45
Crass. Oliver is speaking of his boyfriend of many years, not a prostitute. I see a447 was one of the first to like your post - no surprises there.

So, you believe Bucknaway really expected Oliver to say that, and that his comment was not in jest??

I hear that as you get older you lose your sense of humour. Sglad, you must be very old indeed!

Keep knocking yourself out.

arsenal
April 12th, 2018, 16:32
a447 wrote.
"I hear that as you get older you lose your sense of humour."

Absolutely untrue. Look at Wombles and Nirish. Both are still full of joy and laughter.

Nirish guy
April 13th, 2018, 01:56
Yes absolutely untrue I'm glad to say as my life is generally full of joy and happiness - I'm so glad you noticed - the fact on the other hand that you just seem to create a generally negative reaction with most people you interact with is something I guess you'll just have to address yourself as to why that might be. Several of us here do have a list prepared as to what those things are if you'd like us to share it with you as I'm guessing you're either that unself aware or just that plainly arrogant and up your own hole that you've actually no real idea ?

arsenal
April 13th, 2018, 05:02
If laughter be the food of love then NIrish has,as always, provided us with a banquet.
:kiss:

DaveyJonesLocker
April 13th, 2018, 08:15
Yes absolutely untrue I'm glad to say as my life is generally full of joy and happiness - I'm so glad you noticed - the fact on the other hand that you just seem to create a generally negative reaction with most people you interact with is something I guess you'll just have to address yourself as to why that might be. Several of us here do have a list prepared as to what those things are if you'd like us to share it with you as I'm guessing you're either that unself aware or just that plainly arrogant and up your own hole that you've actually no real idea ?
It's his Relevance Deprivation Syndrome coming into play.

gerefan2
April 14th, 2018, 16:56
My definition of becoming old is when you are deleting more people than adding them to you phone.

Jellybean
April 14th, 2018, 18:10
My definition of becoming old is when you are deleting more people than adding them to you phone.

Well said, gerefan2. How true and at the same time, very poignant.

Oliver2
April 15th, 2018, 15:04
Pattaya is rather more depressing than London in that respect. I appreciate that it's anecdotal but when I think of the number of falangs I knew (well, sort of knew) who have died in the last twenty years in Pattaya with those here in London where I know many more of the same age group, I rejoice that I decided not to relocate.

werner
April 16th, 2018, 17:41
Interesting discussion:

When I was young: People in Asia called me "brother", or the equivalent in various Asian languages.

When I was mid-aged: They called me "uncle".

Now that I am "OLD": They call me "grandfather".

But I have found that there are ways to appear much younger:
(1) I have recently lost weight, and am no longer fat. I am in much better shape.
(2) I keep my hair very short, or shave my head.
(3) I wear cheaper and more casual clothing.
(4) I always get enough sleep so that there are no bags under my eyes.....

a447
April 16th, 2018, 19:06
But I have found that there are ways to appear much younger:
(1) I have recently lost weight, and am no longer fat. I am in much better shape.
(2) I keep my hair very short, or shave my head.
(3) I wear cheaper and more casual clothing.
(4) I always get enough sleep so that there are no bags under my eyes.....

If only it were that easy.

Nothing short of a face-lift would help me, but I think I've left my run a bit too late!

kittyboy
April 16th, 2018, 21:09
A few years ago I ran into a guy who was a long time pattaya expat. He was (as I recall) in his late 60s and had a face lift done in Thailand. He looked good..for a man in his late 60s. He easily looked 5-10 years younger. But is it worth the time and money etc..to have a face lift and go from looking like an older sexagenarian (65+) to a younger (65-) sexagenarian?

For me the answer is a resounding..probably. Nip and tuck me - I am vain. Toss in some liposuction and I might easily look 5 years younger.

Then hang out with people that are fat and ugly (the contrast effect) and I would really feel good about myself. (sarcasm alert for those who are inclined to the literal)

StevieWonders
April 17th, 2018, 07:25
I thought Thais call old men "Papa". It used to annoy the hell out of me before I realised it's a mark of respect, especially as I was barely 50 when it started. Like the Chinese who refer to every middle-aged woman of their acquaintance as "aunty".

sglad
April 19th, 2018, 20:01
Then hang out with people that are fat and ugly (the contrast effect) and I would really feel good about myself.

Interesting. Just wondering...is the "contrast effect" also responsible for the "paedophile effect"? What I mean is people often mistake an older farang who's with a younger Thai guy (or girl) to be a paedophile simply because the Thai guy looks much younger when with a much older man even if he (the Thai guy) is of legal age?

a447
April 19th, 2018, 20:20
...people often mistake an older farang who's with a younger Thai guy (or girl) to be a paedophile simply because the Thai guy looks much younger when with a much older man...

Have those people ever actually said something to you or given you disapproving looks? Or is that just your imagination?

I'm betting they couldn't care less.

kittyboy
April 24th, 2018, 07:37
Interesting. Just wondering...is the "contrast effect" also responsible for the "paedophile effect"? What I mean is people often mistake an older farang who's with a younger Thai guy (or girl) to be a paedophile simply because the Thai guy looks much younger when with a much older man even if he (the Thai guy) is of legal age?

I am not sure if the contrast effect is what you described.
You see the contrast effect everywhere. We do not make decisions/choices in isolation we compare our surroundings and make choices based on the comparisons we make.
In a bar we might look around and pick the best looking guy - in the bar.
This is how we make decisions in general. In general. I am sure one of the posters will wheeze in with..well what about xxxx..I remember once when I xxx..OK great..but read my post..In general not always but in general people make decisions by making comparisons to what is in the environment.

mr giggles
April 24th, 2018, 12:13
I am not sure if the contrast effect is what you described.
You see the contrast effect everywhere. We do not make decisions/choices in isolation we compare our surroundings and make choices based on the comparisons we make.
In a bar we might look around and pick the best looking guy - in the bar.
This is how we make decisions in general. In general. I am sure one of the posters will wheeze in with..well what about xxxx..I remember once when I xxx..OK great..but read my post..In general not always but in general people make decisions by making comparisons to what is in the environment.

Read this twice - what language is it?
:dirol_mini:

francois
April 24th, 2018, 14:51

kittyboy is from Georgia (USA) and they speak that way down there. :mocking_mini:

dinagam
April 24th, 2018, 16:45
Wait until they finally sing the blues...

kittyboy
April 24th, 2018, 23:15

Lol. Hmm. It is sort of English. Academic speak.

The contrast effect.. if I am average looking and around ugly people I look above average. If I an average and around above average looking people I look below average.

mr giggles
April 25th, 2018, 15:57
Lol. Hmm. It is sort of English. Academic speak.

The contrast effect.. if I am average looking and around ugly people I look above average. If I an average and around above average looking people I look below average.

American Psycho-babble

I suggest you carefully choose the company you keep.

kittyboy
April 25th, 2018, 16:52
American Psycho-babble

I suggest you carefully choose the company you keep.
The psycho babble attempts to explain why you should choose the company you keep. Sometimes knowing why you do things is important. Life is more than following a set of rules it is knowing how and when to apply those rules.

cdnmatt
April 25th, 2018, 17:50
The psycho babble attempts to explain why you should choose the company you keep. Sometimes knowing why you do things is important. Life is more than following a set of rules it is knowing how and when to apply those rules.

Awesome! This has been a contenious debate between myself and my father over the last few days. He likes to bitch and say I don't follow the rules.

My rebuttal is, exactly which set of rules should I be following here? There seems to be lots of different sets of rules out there, all depending on who you are, what your occupation is, who your friends and family are, how much money you have, what country you were born in, what your skin color is, and so on.

Not to mention, the rules are constantly changing. So which set of rules exactly am I supposed to abide by?

I'm getting treated like some hardened criminal who can't even be trusted with a spoon on an airplane, yet I turn on the news and Trump is still in the Whitehouse. Something doesn't add up here.

gerefan2
April 25th, 2018, 23:03
Awesome! This has been a contenious debate between myself and my father over the last few days. He likes to bitch and say I don't follow the rules.

I'm getting treated like some hardened criminal who can't even be trusted with a spoon on an airplane, yet I turn on the news and Trump is still in the Whitehouse. Something doesn't add up here.

You should listen to your father.
You abused the privileges of your Canadian Passport... You abused the hospitality of the Thais...... You even tried the same with the Lao authorities.
I wouldn't let you use a plastic spoon.

scottish-guy
April 25th, 2018, 23:40
...if I am average looking and around ugly people I look above average...

That's all very well in theory Kittyboy - but I tried that and found it impossible to find anyone uglier than me!

:cray_mini:

kittyboy
April 26th, 2018, 00:43
That's all very well in theory Kittyboy - but I tried that and found it impossible to find anyone uglier than me!

:cray_mini:

SG sadly it might be your role to be the ugly one in a friendship... Providing a valuable service by making everyone else look better.
In the land of the blind the one eyed man is King?
In the land of the hideous the plain man is a Lothario?

Hmmm...I guess I do not have a career as a writer.

cdnmatt
April 26th, 2018, 01:31
You abused the privileges of your Canadian Passport... You abused the hospitality of the Thais...... You even tried the same with the Lao authorities.

No, I'm still pretty adamant this is bullshit.

1.) If this was 2015, none of this would have been an issue, and I'd currently be sitting at my new house in Vientiane with my husband and dogs.

2.) My punishment is being unable to enter Thailand until April 2023. Got it, fully accepting of it. Killing my dogs, and dedtroying the lives and futures of both myself and Leo seems a little harsh on the punishment side.

3.) My first husband overstayed his Canadian visitor VISA by 5 years, and the only thing the government did to him was give him permanent residency status to Canada.

4.) I now find myself fucking around with immigration lawyers in Vancouver to try and convince the Canadian government to simply process a passport application. According to the government this is a huge ask I guess, because my passport has more than 12 months validity on it.

The 5 year blacklisting is punishment enough, and is actually quite harsh compared to international norms. That's why the customs officer in Vancouver was quite confident I must be lieing and must have committed a criminal offense in Thailand, because a 5 year blacklisting for overstay seemed abnormally harsh to him.

gerefan2
April 26th, 2018, 22:08

and now, in addition,you remind us that:
"3.) My first husband overstayed his Canadian visitor VISA by 5 years, and the only thing the government did to him was give him permanent residency status to Canada."

Obviously overstayed with your knowledge.

You know what, I wanted to stay in Thailand only an extra 30 days last month and went through all the hassle of a border run. Just to get a fucking rubber stamp. A day out of my life, notwithstanding the expense.

Its criminals, like you, taking advantage, that piss me off.

arsenal
April 26th, 2018, 22:30
I can't see how a Canadian overstayng his visa in a nondescript eastern Thai city can piss anyone off.

cdnmatt
April 27th, 2018, 05:46
I can't see how a Canadian overstayng his visa in a nondescript eastern Thai city can piss anyone off.

It didn't. People aren't stupid, so quite obviously everyone in my area knew I wasn't there legally. Nobody cared though, because they knew I was a good guy, and the only thing they cared about was that I spent money at their shops / stalls.

The police didn't even care, especially the ones in Nong Khai as they were great.

The person who does care though is that dickhead xeneophobic general who decided to seize power in a military coup in May 2014 because he thought he'd like to be prime minister, and has since refused to hold elections. It's his government that implemented these blacklisting laws in 2016.

Even so, that's now all over and no longer matters. Now everything hinges on some retarded regulation that Canada won't process a passport application if your existing passport has more than 12 months of validity. I'm totally bewildered by this.

Call me crazy, but that fucken regulation doesn't seem like a very good reason to let my dogs die, and destroy mine and Leo's lives and futures.

arsenal
April 27th, 2018, 05:58
I wasn't talking to you Matt as I have no interest in your life, real or imagined. I was wondering why Gerefan2 was so pissed off about something that doesn't affect him at all.

mahjongguy
April 27th, 2018, 08:09
"4.) I now find myself fucking around with immigration lawyers in Vancouver to try and convince the Canadian government to simply process a passport application. According to the government this is a huge ask I guess, because my passport has more than 12 months validity on it."

Sorry, I must have missed something. Why do you need to renew your passport so early? The twelve month rule exists precisely because your government needs to hear a convincing answer to that.

Just in case you think that a fresh passport might get you back into Thailand, you've got some research to do. Two minutes spent on ThaiVisa.com will convince you that you'd be going from the frying pan to the fire.

cdnmatt
April 27th, 2018, 08:50
I have that 5 year blacklist in my passport, plus my previous and new passports are now glued together, which looks really bad. It looks far worse than it actually is, but nonetheless, I can't travel on that passport, hence why I need a new one.

I have absolutely no desire to return to Thailand. I know I can't return until April 2023, and that's fine with me. I also know it probably wouldn't even matter if I changed my legal name, and got a new passport. Maybe I'm wrong, but I'm suspecting the Thailand immigration IT department is smart enough than upon arriving, anyone with the same nationality and birth date as your passport states who is blacklisted is automatically displayed on the immigration officer's computer with photo. Either that, or simple facial recognition technology does the job, hence why you get your photo taken every time you cross the border.

Regardless, I don't want to enter Thailand again. I want to go to Laos and get my family back together.

This is apparently a large ask to get the Canadian government to simply process a new passport application. Can't just go to the passport office and explain my situation, because the 23 year old girl at the desk just brushes me off, says she can't help, and I get pushed aside because there's 40 other people in queue. So fine.... I'll put together an extra 0.5 inches thick of documentation, hire an immigration lawyer, fly to Vancouver, and visit the passport office in person with the lawyer. That's the best I can currently think of.

Thank fuck I don't happen to have brown skin, and my name isn't Mohammed, or shit could really be bad.

mr giggles
April 27th, 2018, 13:46
Call me crazy, but that fucken regulation doesn't seem like a very good reason to let my dogs die, and destroy mine and Leo's lives and futures.

If this happens, you have full culpability. you're the one who put everyone in this position..

mr giggles
April 27th, 2018, 13:49
I'm totally bewildered..

after reading this.. a short intake of breath, as I reached for the smelling salts whilst clutching my pearls
:dash:

mr giggles
April 27th, 2018, 13:51
Call me crazy...

Oh Matt, do you have to make it so easy .. really?

scottish-guy
April 27th, 2018, 13:59
Well I'd like to think I wouldn't have got myself into your situation Matt - but if I had, I'd just have said I'd lost my passport and the authorities (I assume) would be obliged to provide a new one unless they can demonstrate good reason to deny your request.

I think that by applying for a replacement while admitting you still have an existing one with 12 months validity on it, you've given them a stick to beat you with. They're asking themselves "Who does that, and why?"

cdnmatt
April 27th, 2018, 16:57
Losing a passport is a big no-no. Damaging a passport isn't much better.

If I showed up with a lost passport, an investigation would be opened which could take months before they decide whether or not to go ahead and process my new passport application. I could have showed up with a damaged passport, but a little late now. I could be wrong, but am assuming they logged my previous visit, hence it'd look a tad suspicious. Not to mention, I don't exactly feel like getting charged with damaging the property of the federal government, which is what happens if they suspect you intentionally damaged your passport.

On top of that, I knew this regulation existed for the simplified rule process, but didn't think it existed for new passport applications which I have to use, as I'm not allowed to submit a renewal as that passport is limited validity for 2 years.

Doesn't matter, couple more days and I'll be in Vancouver to sort all this out. This will be fun. First time I've travelled alone blind like this.

Smiles, Surfcrest, you boys out there? You in Vancouver? I'll buy you dinner or give you some money if you let me borrow your eyes for a bit. heh, good times...

gerefan2
April 28th, 2018, 01:15
I wasn't talking to you Matt as I have no interest in your life, real or imagined. I was wondering why Gerefan2 was so pissed off about something that doesn't affect him at all.

Because people deliberately overstaying, trying to deceive authorities, condoning others to overstay (husband) etc. etc., lead the authorities to introduce more burdensome rules that the rest of us (behaving properly) have to comply with.

A very simple example for you. If I had overstayed for 30 days instead of doing a border run I would, in the past, have been fined a minimal amount (or nothing) on departure. Not any more...these persistent over stayers have forced the Thai Authorities to introduce the current large fines.

Smiles
April 28th, 2018, 02:38
Sorry, I have no interest in talking to someone who speaks/writes like a 5-year old.
(To Wit: " ... losing a passport is a big no-no ... ").

Nor one who acts like a 5-yr old:
(To Wit: " ... Thank fuck I don't happen to have brown skin, and my name isn't Mohammed, or shit could really be bad ... ")

I'm in the Okanagan now. Hopefully you are not.

cdnmatt
April 28th, 2018, 04:18
I'm in the Okanagan now. Hopefully you are not.

No, I'm on the island right now. Hopefully you are not, or I'd be forced to throw my parent's cat at your face. :)

Smiles
April 28th, 2018, 05:11
So I assume a blowjob is out of the question?

cdnmatt
April 28th, 2018, 06:18
So I assume a blowjob is out of the question?

Well, from the sounds of things my parents have a pretty powerful vacuum cleaner. Would that work?

Or we could always just take you down to the local SPCA, lay you down, spread peanut butter on your nut sack, open the cages, and see what happens. I will happily arrange that for you if you'd like.

scottish-guy
April 28th, 2018, 14:13
... my parents have a pretty powerful vacuum cleaner. Would that work?

Certainly worked for me between the ages of 12 and 16

:drink:

Smiles
April 30th, 2018, 10:19
Certainly worked for me between the ages of 12 and 16 :drink:
And here I thought I was the only one. (Hoovering that is.)

Captain
May 5th, 2018, 08:27
I had a very handsome crew member in young twenties working on my boat in Phuket. All the female shopkeepers were absolutely in love with him. He was straight by the way. Taking him to a shop, just one time, forever slowed me down in the future. Whenever I returned to the shop all the women would look at me and ask "Where baby?"

I gather these women didn't know the word son, so they just said "Where baby?" and I knew exactly what they wanted to know. "Baby married?"

Actually that is cute, but not as cute as one time a tiny child in the farmer's market looked up at me and realized I didn't speak Thai. The child said what was obviously the only English word she knew. Mommy?

christianpfc
May 9th, 2018, 18:52
Be careful when masturbating with vacuum cleaners. There is a thesis in medicine "Penis injuries from masturbation with vacuum cleaners" (my translation) that even has it's own wikipedia page Penisverletzungen bei Masturbation mit Staubsaugern (https://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Penisverletzungen_bei_Masturbation_mit_Staubsauger n) (in German, as is the thesis).

scottish-guy
May 9th, 2018, 20:13
Thanks Christian.

Of course I can't read any of it but I notice that the only picture is of an upright vacuum cleaner from perhaps the 1920's.

With all due respect, I'd suggest that shoving one's todger in an upright vacuum cleaner is indeed likely to lead to injury and that Hoover's advertising jingle from the 60's "It beats as is sweeps as it cleans" should tell any potential vacuum cleaner masturbator all they need to know in order to avoid those particular models.

Furthermore, shoving your aforementioned todger into a 90yo is also not recommended.

My vacuum cleaner of choice (for getting sucked off) was a 1960's Hoover Constellation (see below). I did have a friend though who (on my advice) tried to do the same. Unfortunately he stuck the hose into the "exhaust" outlet instead of the "suck" outlet and was picking dust out of his jap's eye for a week.

Nirish guy
May 9th, 2018, 21:08
It's hard to believe but the topics on this board keep getting just stranger and stranger it seems ! :)

scottish-guy
May 9th, 2018, 22:10
Good - that's exactly what Christian and I are aiming for.

:D

gerefan2
May 10th, 2018, 00:51
It's hard to believe but the topics on this board keep getting just stranger and stranger it seems ! :)

It's hard to believe but the POSTERS on this board keep getting just stranger and stranger it seems !

Surfcrest
May 19th, 2018, 08:44
Smiles, Surfcrest, you boys out there? You in Vancouver? I'll buy you dinner or give you some money if you let me borrow your eyes for a bit. heh, good times...

Let me know if I can assist you with anything Matt!

I'll gladly buy you dinner!

Surfcrest

cdnmatt
May 19th, 2018, 09:21
You're in Van right now? Great, will send a PM.

Don't worry, don't need assistance this time. Last time would have been helpful, but this time will most likely have my mom with me, as I don't think she's going to let me travel alone again, as it had her pretty worried.

In that case, how about you and your husband joining us for dinner and Yuk Yuk's? That's always good for a night out.
a

werner
May 21st, 2018, 11:44

My definition of becoming really old is when you are deleting more people than adding them to a paper address book.
Young people have probably never even had a paper address book....

Surfcrest
May 24th, 2018, 23:45
My definition of becoming really old is when you are deleting more people than adding them to a paper address book.
Young people have probably never even had a paper address book....
My address book is in my phone. I can never remember where my paper address book is. When I lose my phone, I simply call myself and head off in the direction of the ring tone. I can't do that with my paper address book...but I know sooner or later, I'll find it...before I lose it again.

Surfcrest

mr giggles
May 25th, 2018, 12:11
My address book is in my phone. I can never remember where my paper address book is. When I lose my phone, I simply call myself and head off in the direction of the ring tone. I can't do that with my paper address book...but I know sooner or later, I'll find it...before I lose it again.

Surfcrest

Unless you left it in the taxi.