PDA

View Full Version : Silverlake Vineyard

arsenal
April 10th, 2018, 09:49
Due to the fact that as LonelyWombat has furiously and jealously pointed out I receive 'remuneration' for my avidly read restaurant reviews I have decided to re-post this. Silverlake Vineyard is located about 10ish miles south of Jomtien. It's part of a huge Italianate 'village' that is done rather well if you like that sort of thing. I had the lasagne. it was good though not fantastic with a sloop more garlic, tomatoes and herbs required. The texture was good and it was served with plenty of delicious fresh bread. A lovely place to go for an outing.

dinagam
April 10th, 2018, 12:43
It looks like a bowl of glass noodle soup.
Aroi mak.

lonelywombat
April 11th, 2018, 18:48
I keep looking at the title Gay Thailand and wonder why this is left here.
nothing to do with Gay Thailand.

Blacktouch
April 11th, 2018, 19:05

Could it be "Silverlake Vineyard" is in Pattaya Thailand?

reb999
April 12th, 2018, 18:23
Would second as a great place to go, been there 2 years ago even the drive is pretty good. There are several other things to see on the way from Pattaya, floating market, the Buddha mountain, Silverlake vineyard tour.

a447
April 12th, 2018, 20:30

I guess you set the precedent, lonely, by posting about Yupins in this very same forum.

lonelywombat
April 13th, 2018, 09:12
Well a447 Yupins is in the heart of Jomtien Complex surrounded by gar bars. Several hundred gays eat/drink there each night and Yupins monthly newsletter provides a lot of info about Pattaya that is not posted here. His monthly newsletters have been referred to every 3 to 4 months.. As I said unlike others ,Yupins does not know me and I certainly do not get a kickback.
Sure I have eaten and had wine at other places within the complex, and found them ordinary.
I like a glass of good wine not imported shit from South America. I think the prices charged by Poseiden are expensive and am not turned on by the menu. To alternate from drinking draft beer to good quality wine in Jomtien Complex, probably does not appeal to you based on the content of your many posts.

arsenal
April 13th, 2018, 09:53
"Kickback" is such an ugly word. I prefer to use the phrase 'marketing fee.' The website address is posted below for those who fancy getting away from the hustle and bustle of Pattaya.

https://www.silverlakevineyard.com/