PDA

View Full Version : travelmates wanted....

July 23rd, 2006, 16:42
i am looking for decent openminded people to do some tours and trips in Thailand (and other neighboring Asian countries) together....... that can be just a day tour near Bangkok or maybe PTY (though I am located at BKK, but that doesnt matter much), or overnight-tours or even other asian countries (I set my feet on Asian ground only 5 years ago but with the exception of Myanmar - which I will hopefully see in October as airasia is starting to fly there - I have seen all Southeastasian countries already).
no real "backpacking tours" with dorm-accomodation, but no luxury 5-star-hotel-tours as well.....
I have a car here at BKK, old but reliable (made it to Nongkhai already and even twice to MaeSai) and dont mind driving in LOS, I like the driving here even more than in my homecountry....
I am not an English-native-speaker, but am able to have a basic conversation such as "hello" and "how are you" and "no plomplem Mister" :compress:
those tours are rather meant to see nice places in Asia, and not necessarily hunt for boys, but I am openminded. therefore, it doesnt matter if you are with ur Thai BF or a single person.....
if u wanna get in touch send me a private message or post something here.....
I am using the common messengers such as msn, yahoo and ICQ and can do the SKYPE thing as well for those who prefer to BLABLA
I am early 40ies and usually easygoing..... ;-)

July 26th, 2006, 20:40
LEO from US, Pattaya in Nov 2006, thanks for your PM, sounds pretty good, can you please give me ur email addie ? seems like it's not possible to send PMs through the Proxy (at least it doesnt work with my comp).

July 27th, 2006, 00:29
Just for the record I wouldnt bother wasting your time meeting this person. After emails confirming our meet in BKK & then followed up by several phones (WHEN WE WERE SUPPOSED TO MEET AS ARRANGED), still nothing......

so dont waste you time here....... time is too precious to waste on people like this when your in los

July 29th, 2006, 09:25
wow, thats really weird...... I cannot remember having talked to you on phone even one single time..... or fixed any date or time to meet up..... u told me you will be in Bangkok in March, but I left for my home country in mid-March for more than 5 weks to do some business.....
I really wonder how you can accuse me of such things and tell such untrue stories in public.....
thats really unfair.....

For your memory, that was your message:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Re: hi wolfie
thanks for your message

i should be in bkk at least a few days on my nex trip- march time, so hope to meet you for a coffee or lunch/dinner, & hope to pop into a few bars with you there maybe, as i find the bkk bars so intimedating on my own

best wishes
monkleigh

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

to all the others (particularly those who sent me PMs) , please make up your own mind and then after, if u know me and think that I am a jerk or not reliable, please feel free to publish it here.... but FACTS please, no empty accusations....

and: yes, its true that I am not in BKK all the time, as I said, I like to TRAVEL a lot (right now writing this I am in Khonkaen), and I still have to do some little business in my home country as I am not retired yet and have to earn some money to make a living....