PDA

View Full Version : where are all the young motor bike taxi drivers gone?

lonelywombat
April 6th, 2018, 12:13
29 years ago I made my first visit to Pattaya Quite fresh and anxious to learn. I was staying at Ambience and had met with a UK guy who was a regular visitor. I mentioned I was struck on a MTB operating at corner of soi 3.
We discussed that for a day or two and he came up to me having a pre pre dinner drink about 2.30, and said the MBT boy would like to meet me.
It was him and he was totally new to m/f and m/m. Had done nothing at all.

He was on foot but came back after 3 and we went upstairs. It was true he was completely new to sex.
We took everything so gently and he relaxed and enjoyed everything.
He became my boy but he was living at home so a daytime romance fitted in well.
For the next 3 trips he was there, it was wonderful. My 4th trip just 12 months later he was gone.
I had no name, address or phone number.

After many years my UK friend just contacted me by email and we chatted. He said he still had a photo but it was faded.
Did I want it. No. I treasure the memories of the many daytime pleasures I had on MBT, with him and others but they were long gone.
Today he sent an email asking if the old C----nts driving MBT, could be the same boy 25 years on.
I did not want to find out but I must admit regretting all the young drivers that used to be MBT. None there anymore .
Some fat ,mostly middle age and even a few women. It was fun, now it has all come up I miss it badly

francois
April 6th, 2018, 12:39
Probably the younger guys realize the being a motorbike taxi driver is a losing proposition and move on to more profitable enterprises. 29 years ago not as many people owned their own motorbike unlike now. Sad.

goji
April 6th, 2018, 21:14
I generally avoid motorcycle taxis. However, have had to make exceptions in places like Cambodia, when there were no tuk tuks in sight & I had already walked several miles that day.

Of course, I look for the young fit guys. This is probably a mistake. I expect it's better to pick one over 40, who has a bit of a track record for surviving, rather than risking some fearless youngster ?

francois
April 6th, 2018, 23:37
From my experiences, the older (up to a limit) are better and women are better drivers then men.

kittyboy
April 6th, 2018, 23:51
On my first few trips to Thailand (Starting Back in 1986) I would use the Moto Taxi Boys. It was always a cheap thrill to put my arms around the tight muscular bodies of the boys and as we prepared to depart..The thrill soon wore off after suffering from the terror of their generally fuckwhitted driving.

lonelywombat
April 7th, 2018, 13:46
I was mid fifties then and the thrill of a boy taking my hand and placing it on his cock exciting.
Alternatively moving my hand around his waist to see how far I could go, was also a challenge.
My boy allowed me to remove his cock under his shirt and I played with it all round Pattaya. Memories!!!!
I seem to remember the police used to charge 3000 bpm as a licence fee.
THAT WAS 100 TRIPS PER MONTH TO PAY RENT BEFORE MAKING MONEY.

francois
April 7th, 2018, 14:00
Presently there are no police licensing fees that I am aware of. The drivers do have to pay/rent for their "jackets" which may vary by location. A typical price is 1500 Baht/month unless they buy the jacket which is considerably more money.

lonelywombat
April 7th, 2018, 14:53
Presently there are no police licensing fees that I am aware of. The drivers do have to pay/rent for their "jackets" which may vary by location. A typical price is 1500 Baht/month unless they buy the jacket which is considerably more money.

I am unsure who received the money. But 1500 pm who receives that?

francois
April 7th, 2018, 14:56
Rental fees for the jacket go to the owner/franchisor of the motorbike taxi stand.

DaveyJonesLocker
April 7th, 2018, 15:38
Being Thailand it will be some sort of local mafia.

Moses
April 7th, 2018, 16:43
unless they buy the jacket which is considerably more money.

In Pattaya it is around 80000 Bahts to buy jacket

Blacktouch
April 7th, 2018, 16:54
During last year Christmas a friend on holiday to Pattaya use to book the same MTB and when he got on the bike he will put his hands around waist and down to his cock and play with it till they got to his destination. The taxi boy did not say a word and was more than happy with the money paid. Good tips.

goji
April 9th, 2018, 00:07
Rental fees for the jacket go to the owner/franchisor of the motorbike taxi stand.

Being Thailand it will be some sort of local mafia.

Same same ?

Bert
April 9th, 2018, 00:07
Had the same experience ans Blacktouch at Kuta beach in Bali...no comment, only fun during the ride.

lonelywombat
April 9th, 2018, 13:27
From what I have noticed not all places seem to be sponsored It is a lot of money if a once only payment.
I am not convinced this is 100% From what I have heard the BIB seem to have an interest

francois
April 9th, 2018, 16:20
Taxi stands in Pattaya are regulated by Army.

Jellybean
April 9th, 2018, 18:36
Not so long ago I took a 5 minute motorbike taxi to Suan Phlu Road in the Sathorn area of Bangkok, using a driver who was instantly forgettable. I had been planning to write a further post to add on to my Transferring stamps to new passport topic and went to Suan Phlu to take photos of the Immigration office. But I had second thoughts about posting and never did get around to adding a further report with photos to my topic.

But once I had taken the photos, I intended going directly to Silom Complex on Silom Road taking another motorbike taxi. This time however, I thought I would hold out for an attractive driver. I walked past two groups of aged and dirty looking motorcycle taxi drivers and then, unexpectedly, right before my eyes, was an absolutely stunning driver, sitting on his bike, all on his own. I kid you not; he was so attractive he could have been a model. His skin was perfect, a lovely soft olive colour and what appeared a god like body to die for. My instant thought was, he could make considerably more money using his good looks than he doubtless does driving a motorbike. Maybe he does as a sideline, regrettably, I never got to find out.

I asked if he could take me to BTS Sala Daeng (in front of Silom Complex shopping mall). He said the fare was 30 Baht. I got on the back and, I don't hold on to the waist of the drivers, so I held on to his shoulders. How do other members get away with/ justify holding the driver's waist? I really want to know, as I would love to have held on to his waist as it is clearly more intimate than holding on to a driver’s shoulders. But from my casual observation, Thai passengers don’t even touch the driver and sit without making any physical contact with the driver, so holding the driver’s waist seems quite intrusive to me.

And even if I had held his waist, it was a busy Bangkok, in mid-afternoon, so indecently touching him would have been totally out of the question. Presumably, such activity only happens after dark and in quiet areas, or only in Pattaya where anything goes? Or am I mistaken?

It was a very short journey to Silom Complex. I got off, removed the helmet and I handed him 60 Baht, double the fare. He was surprised and looked at me as if I was mad. I wanted to say something and I stood looking at him for longer than was probably acceptable. But all I ended up saying, after an unseemly interval, was a miserably lame, kòp-khun kráp (thank you). And that was that. A missed opportunity or more likely, there was no opportunity to miss.

So lonelywombat, handsome, young drivers are still around, but these days they are few and far between.

lonelywombat
April 9th, 2018, 19:17
Taxi stands in Pattaya are regulated by Army.
That fascinates me. first i'm told that the merchants get the cash. Then I suggested the BIB. Now the Army gets a mention. Do we know how much the army gets. a percentage ,the majority or the lot????
Is it just the army or is this a uniformed rip off.

Blacktouch
April 9th, 2018, 19:18
Jellybean, don't be "SHY", just put your hands around his waist next time. It's not rude or impolite. If he was not comfortable with that, he will politely tell you so.

If you never ask, you will never know? Just ask him outright, "Would you like to meet after work for drinks", or " Would you meet for massage". Trust me you are not offending him by asking. This is Thailand!

francois
April 9th, 2018, 23:54
That fascinates me. first i'm told that the merchants get the cash. Then I suggested the BIB. Now the Army gets a mention. Do we know how much the army gets. a percentage ,the majority or the lot????
Is it just the army or is this a uniformed rip off.

Too many questions, wombat! All the answers have been given. You can believe or not.

gerefan2
April 10th, 2018, 02:18
The Thais treat the police as “negotiable”.

They know the Army cannot be bought.They are frightened of them and hence the now strictly complied with closing times.

I doubt the Army have any financial interest in anyhting, let alone motor bike taxis.

lonelywombat
April 10th, 2018, 09:18
Too many questions, wombat! All the answers have been given. You can believe or not.

More than a little rude Very Arsenal response Why reply negatively.Or are you the forum owner?????

arsenal
April 10th, 2018, 09:37
Wombles spat.
"More than a little rude Very Arsenal response Why reply negatively."

And yet.....

Have you visited Deli Diner recently? The full English breakfast is delicious and only 119 baht.

lonelywombat
April 10th, 2018, 09:43
Arsenal Easy to see why Moses does not want you around as moderator

Jellybean
April 10th, 2018, 09:54
Jellybean, don't be "SHY", just put your hands around his waist next time. It's not rude or impolite. If he was not comfortable with that, he will politely tell you so.

If you never ask, you will never know? Just ask him outright, "Would you like to meet after work for drinks", or " Would you meet for massage". Trust me you are not offending him by asking. This is Thailand!

Don't be shy, you helpfully advise me, Blacktouch. Well that’s easier said than done. Lol!

You may have noticed on another topic that Smiles said his middle name is 'Acidic'. In that case then, I claim that my middle name is 'Shy' i.e. Jelly Shy Bean. I am shyness personified. I really don't think I could get on a motorbike and immediately wrap my arms around a handsome motorcycle driver, despite really wanting to do just that.

Just holding on to a driver’s shoulders seems like an invasion of his privacy. But I am just too lily-livered to travel on the back of a motorbike and not to hold on to the driver. And his shoulders seems the most acceptable part of his body to hold on to. [Long sigh]

:(

arsenal
April 10th, 2018, 09:55
Good try Wombles.

dinagam
April 10th, 2018, 12:25
Having carefully gone through your signs and symptoms, Jellybean, we are of the opinion that you're having a condition commonly ascribed to pathological shyness.
Nothing to worry about really.
The next time you encounter a handsome driver, tell him that you're suffering from vertigo. He'll sympathize with the state you're in and will accommodate your arms around his waist. The thought of it is already making me giddy.

francois
April 10th, 2018, 13:41
Just holding on to a driver’s shoulders seems like an invasion of his privacy. But I am just too lily-livered to travel on the back of a motorbike and not to hold on to the driver. And his shoulders seems the most acceptable part of his body to hold on to. [Long sigh]

Jellybean, you could hold onto the "grab handles" on the seat? No need to invade the driver's privacy by wrapping your arms around him and groping him, surreptitiously.

a447
April 10th, 2018, 15:13
JB, I would never catch a motorbike taxi, but here's what I would do:

First, put your hand on his shoulders and say: "Here ok?"

Then put your hands around his waist and ask the same question.

That way, he gets to decide where your hands go and nobody loses face or feels awkward.

Nirish guy
April 10th, 2018, 15:18
Arsenal Easy to see why Moses does not want you around as moderator

Thats not fair Lonely. Moses appointed Arsenal so he quite obviously did want him in the role......it was just the rest of us who didn't maybe after seeing how he decided to use the role for his own personal vendetta - unsuccessfully. But as he was there for WAY over his often talked about limited period and he was the one resigned according to him then one can only assume that Moses was quite happy with his efforts and was quite happy to have him around.= - for HIS own purposes - and that IS fair enough I guess as it's a business that Moses is running here not a message board - lest we forget.

arsenal
April 10th, 2018, 15:39
Hi NIrish. Big sloppy hugs and kisses.
:yahoo_mini:

Jellybean
April 10th, 2018, 18:22
Having carefully gone through your signs and symptoms, Jellybean, we are of the opinion that you're having a condition commonly ascribed to pathological shyness.
Nothing to worry about really . . .

Your diagnosis of ‘pathological shyness’, dinagam, seems spot on and yet again I commend you for your intuitive powers. Damn it! I’ll have to add it to my growing list of ailments and health problems.

Goodness. If I was a horse, I do believe the vet would have despatched me to the knackers’ yard years ago!

Jellybean, you could hold onto the "grab handles" on the seat? No need to invade the driver's privacy by wrapping your arms around him and groping him, surreptitiously.

Blimey françois! I think lonelywombat may have had a point at his post #22. Perhaps you are in need of some cor-rec-tion, so in a spirit of brotherly love, I might grip hold of your grab handles the next time I see you . . . you . . . you . . . acidic old frog you! 555!

Seriously though, I meant it when I said above that I was "lily-livered" when on the back of a motorcycle taxi and therefore hold on to the driver for dear life (see comment below to a447). I simply would not trust the grab handles.

And had you been reading carefully, you would have noted that I said I am too shy to hold the driver’s waist, never mind groping him, surreptitiously or otherwise. I wish however I was bold enough to follow through the advice given by Blacktouch, a447 and dinagam and invite a handsome young driver out for a drink or to come up and see my etchings.

:D

JB, I would never catch a motorbike taxi, but here's what I would do:

First, put your hand on his shoulders and say: "Here ok?"

Then put your hands around his waist and ask the same question.

That way, he gets to decide where your hands go and nobody loses face or feels awkward.

Yes, well I am of a similar mind a447, and rarely use a motorcycle taxi in Bangkok. But when I was in Pattaya during my two recent visits, I was using them four times a day to get from my hotel to various destinations including dtuk-com, Sunee Plaza, Boyz Town or to designated meeting places.

And believe me when I say, nearly all of my drivers were enormous, great puddings and that I doubt I would have managed to get my hands around their waists! If you ask me, they were all regular pie eaters at Tinnies and are no doubt personally known to snotface! Lol!

But rest assured, I never saw a handsome driver while I was in Pattaya. In fact, one night when I had arranged to meet françois, the driver I engaged was, I guess, at least 20 years past retirement age! The old bugger kept braking suddenly, causing me to shift on the seat and bang my chin against his crash helmet. And when I readjusted my position on the bike, he lost control and zigged-zagged about in a most dangerous fashion!

Twice I thought we were going to crash! And he had the cheek to complain it was my fault and not his excessive and sudden use of the brakes. Believe me, I was a bag of nerves when I met françois and a member of the Gaybutton Thai forum. I was so shaken up, I was in desperate need of a stiff drink to steady my nerves!

So a447, I can well understand your reluctance to catch a motorcycle taxi. Do so at your peril, is my considered advice - so there!

;)

Blacktouch
April 10th, 2018, 22:30
How many of you are not shy, and bold enough to chat up a MTB?

If I see a gorgeous guy on his motorcycle taxi, on the bus, on the street or on the beach, I have no problem chatting him up. I start by a nice smile, then a wink, then followed by saying "sawadee krap" (hello), then a "how are you?", then depending on his reply and look on his face, I will take it a notch higher!

If I think he is up for fun, I will ask him if he would like to meet later for drinks, or a bite to eat?

And if I have had a few drinks beforehand, I will chat him up some more and tell him I think he is sexy and would you like to meet?

However, I will never do this back home in the UK. Lol although I have picked up guys on the street before in London.

But this is no good if you are shy.

It would be interesting to hear how many of our fellow dear members have ever pulled/picked up a guy/boy on the street they fancied, and managed to have fun with him?

bobsaigon2
April 10th, 2018, 23:00
When Robinson's was at the corner of Silom, I went there to buy something for my partner in Vietnam. The sales boy looked "possible" so I told him the item was for my boyfriend. Big smile, so I continued to chat him up and we arranged to meet just before closing at which time I would buy him a tee shirt costing about 1,000 Baht. Having only hired go-go boys prior to this, I assumed the tee shirt was just a down payment, but when I reflected long after the fact, that was probably all he expected in exchange for spending time with me. Tee shirt purchased, we went to McDonald's where, two tables away, was one of his co-workers, also with an older gentleman acquaintance. A pleasant evening and a pleasant early morning play time with my Tee shirt boy. And I tipped him the current bar boy rate, so he was quite satisfied.

RonanTheBarbarian
April 12th, 2018, 03:35

I have to say Francois, I would never use the grab handles at the back. When you do that you are leaning back when the driver is leaning forward or to the side, and if he jerks the wheel suddenly you could be knocked off, with very little chance to hold on due to the fact that (because of the laws of physics) the further you are away from the drivers core, the easier it is to be flung off.

Those back grab handles always strikes me as deathly dangerous (especially if you are heavier than the driver, as i most certainly am).

I always grip the driver tightly around the waist when I get on a motorbike taxi.

Sometimes I have said "Is this ok" when I circle it, and I have never had any of them indicate any dissatisfaction with it, in fact one actually nodded and and said "Yes, good, safe", when I did it."

I never made any sort of motion to "drop the hand when I was at it though, always too afraid I would startle him and cause him to crash the bike!

RonanTheBarbarian
April 12th, 2018, 03:41
The closest i got was in Cambodia, where once, after hiring a motorcycle driver, he promptly offered me girls and drugs.

He was really pushing for me to agree to a diversion to a place he knew where there was "sexy girls".

To shut him up about the girls (and to encourage him to bring me directly back to my hotel) I said "No like girls, I like boys".

It didnt knock a feather off him, he just said "I go with you so, I fuck you" and spent the rest of the journey shoving my hand down on his crotch.

Unfortunately for this budding romance story, he wasnt my type...

colmx
April 12th, 2018, 04:05
Those back grab handles always strikes me as deathly dangerous (especially if you are heavier than the driver, as i most certainly am).

Agreed, totally against the laws of physics and completely unbalances the bike
The "grab handles" on the back of the bike are for manoeuvring a bike into and out of a parking position and are absolutely not meant for use in transit.... Its certainly something you will never see a Thai doing.

From what I have observed (I have spent a lot of time in Pattaya's ERs!!) Most of the farang that you see with their an arm in a sling managed to break their collarbone or dislocate their shoulders by using said handles

Blacktouch
April 12th, 2018, 04:15
The closest i got was in Cambodia, where once, after hiring a motorcycle driver, he promptly offered me girls and drugs.

He was really pushing for me to agree to a diversion to a place he knew where there was "sexy girls".

To shut him up about the girls (and to encourage him to bring me directly back to my hotel) I said "No like girls, I like boys".

It didnt knock a feather off him, he just said "I go with you so, I fuck you" and spent the rest of the journey shoving my hand down on his crotch.

Unfortunately for this budding romance story, he wasnt my type...

When I was in Cambodia with a friend, we both got on a motorcycle taxi and the driver was offering us girls and drugs too. I said we was not interested and he went on and on, trying to get us to allow him to drive us there. In the end I just said "we don't like girls, we like/want boys", then all of a sudden he offered to take us to a gay sauna, and we did take him up on his offer. He dropped us outside and on his way he went.

We did popped in the sauna and had a look and arranged to go back the following day. Wink wink!

That sauna was called "Galaxy Khmer", not far from the Royal Palace in Phnom Penh. Still have the business card.

Not sure if this place is still open or not?

poshglasgow
April 12th, 2018, 04:18
I was mid fifties then and the thrill of a boy taking my hand and placing it on his cock exciting.
Alternatively moving my hand around his waist to see how far I could go, was also a challenge.
My boy allowed me to remove his cock under his shirt and I played with it all round Pattaya. Memories!!!!
I seem to remember the police used to charge 3000 bpm as a licence fee.
THAT WAS 100 TRIPS PER MONTH TO PAY RENT BEFORE MAKING MONEY.

You must have felt like a spitfire instructor with his hand on the joystick, guiding his student!
"Left a little, right a little, okay, line up with the horizon; up a little, down a little, up a lot, down a lot, up a lot, down a lot, up a lot........."

lonelywombat
April 12th, 2018, 08:53
The 3000bpm of 29 years ago if still the same fee but indexed, would be around 80,000pa.
So the payment is quoted as annual, but in 1989/90 it was monthly.Maybe it was financed?
Seems right to me.

God knows what poshglasgow has been drinking, but he rarely seems to be discussing Pattaya.

I don't believe it.

arsenal
April 12th, 2018, 09:23
"I don't believe it" whined Wombles. An almost eerily apposite phrase for him to use.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Victor_Meldrew

gerefan2
April 12th, 2018, 09:27
mmm...

lonelywombat
April 12th, 2018, 09:43
Another off topic posting by Arsenal, nothing to do with the subject. even less the reference

DaveyJonesLocker
April 12th, 2018, 10:04
Another off topic posting by Arsenal, nothing to do with the subject. even less the reference

I think you are failing to consider arsenal's situation. I don't read what he posts these days, but from what you and NIrish are reporting, together with arsenal no longer being a Moderator, have you considered that he is suffering from Relevance Deprivation Syndrome? There are plenty of articles online about it.

arsenal
April 12th, 2018, 10:04
I'll have a hotdog with all the trimmins' and the guy on the right. Both to go.

francois
April 12th, 2018, 12:21
The "grab handles" on the back of the bike are for manoeuvring a bike into and out of a parking position and are absolutely not meant for use in transit.... Its certainly something you will never see a Thai doing.

I have seen Thais using the grab handles; and for me that is the way I do it.
Maybe I will try something different the next time?

Speaking of the laws of physics (my degree is in Physics) I cannot understand how those women remain perched on the saddle while riding side-saddle and not holding on to anything or anyone except for their smart phone?

dinagam
April 12th, 2018, 13:27
In a likely situation when the passenger is rather podgy, simultaneously holding the grab handles while shifting his weight will cause a shift in the centre of gravity and can affect the driver's control of the machine.

a447
April 12th, 2018, 15:55
... I cannot understand how those women remain perched on the saddle while riding side-saddle and not holding on to anything or anyone except for their smart phone?

A part of their anatomy probably acts a bit like a suction cup!

Jellybean
April 12th, 2018, 18:30
I have to say Francois, I would never use the grab handles at the back. When you do that you are leaning back when the driver is leaning forward or to the side, and if he jerks the wheel suddenly you could be knocked off, with very little chance to hold on due to the fact that (because of the laws of physics) the further you are away from the drivers core, the easier it is to be flung off.

I always grip the driver tightly around the waist when I get on a motorbike taxi . . .

The "grab handles" on the back of the bike are for manoeuvring a bike into and out of a parking position and are absolutely not meant for use in transit . . .

In a likely situation when the passenger is rather podgy, simultaneously holding the grab handles while shifting his weight will cause a shift in the centre of gravity and can affect the driver's control of the machine.

Ah-ha! Well thank you RonanTheBarbarian, colmx and dinagam for confirming and adding extra authority to my comment that:

"Originally Posted by Jellybean →
I simply would not trust the grab handles.

It would never occur to me to use the grab handles, they just look an unsafe way to sit and secure oneself as a passenger on a motorbike, especially when I have problems with my balance. The least sudden movement or abrupt turn of the wheel and, in all probability, and knowing my luck, I would be knocked off the bike with tragic results.

So taking into account the advice already proffered, I shall continue with my campaign to find a suitably handsome motorbike driver, whose waist I can wrap my hands around, but with his consent of course.

;)

DaveyJonesLocker
April 13th, 2018, 08:19
Ah-ha! Well thank you RonanTheBarbarian, colmx and dinagam for confirming and adding extra authority to my comment that:

"Originally Posted by Jellybean →
I simply would not trust the grab handles.

It would never occur to me to use the grab handles, they just look an unsafe way to sit and secure oneself as a passenger on a motorbike, especially when I have problems with my balance. The least sudden movement or abrupt turn of the wheel and, in all probability, and knowing my luck, I would be knocked off the bike with tragic results.

So taking into account the advice already proffered, I shall continue with my campaign to find a suitably handsome motorbike driver, whose waist I can wrap my hands around, but with his consent of course.

;)

Those of you who travel on motorcycles either as rider or passenger have my undying admiration. Not quite as much admiration as for the office girls who ride side-saddle while in their mini-skirt, though.

Jellybean
April 13th, 2018, 09:42
Those of you who travel on motorcycles either as rider or passenger have my undying admiration. Not quite as much admiration as for the office girls who ride side-saddle while in their mini-skirt, though.

Totally agree, DaveyJonesLocker. Those girls also have my admiration. There’s no way I could ever travel on a motorbike sitting side-saddle and keep my balance.

But while reading the post by Davey with an ‘e’, I noticed in his quote of my previous post, #49, that I stated:

whose waist I can wrap my hands around

This was, of course, an error on my part. I meant to say, ‘arms’ not ‘hands’. My hands, just for the record, are not that enormous or stretchable. Believe me, I am no Stanley Ipkiss. Thank you for your understanding and have a good day.

;)

StevieWonders
April 13th, 2018, 10:44
My hands, just for the record, are not that enormous or stretchable.Wasn't it Donald Trump who was accused if that's the right word of having "small hands" during the 2016 presidential election? I think there was a suggestion that small hands = small "member virile". I have always thought the relationship between the size of different body parts tenuous at best. I saw a pic of a ballet dancer in full kit the other day, and the size of what appeared to be nestling in his jock strap was out of all proportion to the size of his feet. Capacity to fit is always an interesting one. There was that t-shirt popular ten years or so ago that said "I'm auditioning for a new girlfriend. Please yawn" (in our case it would be boyfriend of course).

I think I read somewhere that the correct form when addressing you is "Jelly, Old Bean". Or at least that's how another poster addressed you?

Jellybean
April 13th, 2018, 12:28
. . . I think I read somewhere that the correct form when addressing you is "Jelly, Old Bean". Or at least that's how another poster addressed you?

My forum name lends itself to various combinations, StevieWonders, all of which, so far, I rather like. But between you and me, my particular favourite is Jelly Old Bean. But don't mention it to other members, I'd hate to be accused of favouritism.

And as for the rest of your post, oh my, it is far too salacious for me to comment on. I leave it to other, more qualified, members to remark upon.

And God alone knows what lonelywombat is going to make of this outrageous derailing of his topic. I sincerely hope he lays the blame fairly and squarely where it belongs, Stevie.

:D

Smiles
April 13th, 2018, 22:11
"And God alone knows what lonelywombat is going to make of this outrageous derailing of his topic ... "
You don't need a crazed wombat to take things off topic on this joint . . . doing so is "der rigg er" around here.
As for Jolly Jelly, I'll just stay with 'Mr Bean' ... only two syllables and more sophisticated.

In my mind's best guesstimate -- and I'm going far out of my way to be polite here -- he looks like this:

https://www.google.ca/search?q=mr+bean&oq=mr+nean&aqs=chrome.1.69i57j0l3.4507j0j8&client=tablet-android-samsung&sourceid=chrome-mobile&ie=UTF-8#imgrc=8d502zLZvVMLjM:

Jellybean
April 14th, 2018, 17:49
You don't need a crazed wombat to take things off topic on this joint . . . doing so is "der rigg er" around here.
As for Jolly Jelly, I'll just stay with 'Mr Bean' ... only two syllables and more sophisticated.

In my mind's best guesstimate -- and I'm going far out of my way to be polite here -- he looks like this:

https://www.google.ca/search?q=mr+bean&oq=mr+nean&aqs=chrome.1.69i57j0l3.4507j0j8&client=tablet-android-samsung&sourceid=chrome-mobile&ie=UTF-8#imgrc=8d502zLZvVMLjM:

Actually Smiles, now that you come to mention it, I think it was a year ago, while at the Royal Garden Plaza in Pattaya, I had a photo taken of me assuming the same pose and standing next to the waxwork of Rowan Atkinson as Mr Bean. And I have to say, there was a striking and uncanny resemblance, which had me in fits of laughter every time I looked at the photo.

;)

a447
April 14th, 2018, 17:52
Don't be so self-effacing, JB. You're much better looking than Mr Bean.

Then again, so am I!

Jellybean
April 14th, 2018, 18:05
Don't be so self-effacing, JB. You're much better looking than Mr Bean.

Then again, so am I!

Oh! That’s very kind of you to say so, a447. Here, have a free ‘like’.

;)

a447
April 14th, 2018, 18:23
I'd prefer cash!