PDA

View Full Version : Caught 'cruising' in woods

July 23rd, 2006, 15:13
EXCLUSIVE: Caught 'cruising' in woods

GEORGE'S SEX SHAME

By Neville Thurlbeck

MEGA-RICH pop superstar George Michael this week sank to new levels of depravityтАФtrawling for illegal gay sex thrills in a London park.

News of the World investigators caught the singer red-handed and red-faced as he emerged from the bushes after cavorting with a pot-bellied, 58-year-old, jobless van driver.

More at...
www.newsoftheworld.co.uk/story_pages/news/news1.shtml# (http://www.newsoftheworld.co.uk/story_pages/news/news1.shtml#)

Aunty
July 23rd, 2006, 19:34
Well at least he's not some sort of sex snob, or pathetically hanging around 18 year trophy bitches with the fake fat tits like aging str8 rockers do. Good on him. The News of the World should piss off and mind its own business.

When I was in my 20's I would have died for a fuck with George Micheal! Now that I'm in my 40's I may have hope!

Just let me know the bush Micheal and I'll be there!

July 23rd, 2006, 22:00
( and what's wrong with being a 57 year old truck driver with a paunch ???)

Everyone knows George Michael's house is right on Hampstead Heath and he was more than likely just taking an evening constitutional !!

It's also common knowledge that many single men frequent this vast park looking for tango partners (what with ballroom dancing highly popular again ) and this was what there were engaged in.

Indeed the esteemed American actor Kevin Spacey also liked an evening stroll with his dog in this park and was mugged by a thug only this year.

This sort of newspaper gossip reminds of the terrible aspersions cast upon the celebrated late televison presenter Sir Robin Day who also loved to take a very late evening stroll in Holland Park Walk which was also frequented by chaps looking for likely ballroom dance partners when he was set upon by a brute.

Mr Michael should be careful though on these evening strolls as he could welll run into another entertainer who also has a house bordering on the Heath..BoyGeorge..now that would be frightening.

July 24th, 2006, 03:56
I'm in my 40's

July 26th, 2006, 12:36
The price of fame? At least it's legal in Britain.

What's with the Americans arresting people for doing the same in the WC? It is highly amusing and not just a bit titillating when grown men whip out the tackle and started having fun in the public toilet. The West End in London in particular. I never lingered, as it always seemed to get two crowded all of a sudden, and I am shy, plus there is always another engagement to get to. Never enough time to do everything in life. Oh well looks like I will catch up when I am in my 40's. Lets hope I don't end up in America.

The forest along the high-way out to Wisely-Park was also crawling with people taking the air. Pity the motor-way services couldn't sell wine and good cheeses like on the continent, could have been a lovely place for a picknick. :cyclopsani: :cyclopsani: :cyclopsani: