PDA

View Full Version : Cuba update?

Bert
March 26th, 2018, 19:20
Hi,

I visit Cuba in a few weeks. Would love to hear more about gay life and get to travel tips.

zetor67
March 31st, 2018, 21:59
pm me, i think i can help you. i was the last 3 years in cuba for holiday

Bert
January 7th, 2019, 04:59
Dear Zetor,
I think I contacted you last year about places to stay in Havana Cuba, but I lost all my information.
Is it possible to send me information about the casa where you stayed in Vedado?
As far as I can remember you had a very good time.
Thanks again,
Bert

paperboy
January 9th, 2019, 17:24
Hi Bert
I was me, iam just back again from a great trip
what you want to know

Blacktouch
January 9th, 2019, 19:25
Hi Bert
I was me, iam just back again from a great trip
what you want to know

Paperboy, do the young guys looking business still hang out by the petrol station next to Bin Bom bar?

I had some nice fun when I was in Havana.

paperboy
January 10th, 2019, 05:48
yes Blacktouch,
there could be over 500 young guys on a saturday night hanging about
all for the taking
a couple of new clubs too
and the old Las Vegas is still packed
Taking my cuban bf to mexico for the summer for a month

Blacktouch
January 10th, 2019, 15:26
yes Blacktouch,
all for the taking

Wow, still sounds good. Maybe another trip is due soon?

Bert
January 14th, 2019, 22:39
I will visit Cuba in late spring and I'm looking for a nice casa to stay, where it's possible to receive a Cuban friend.
Thanks for info in PM.

paperboy
January 15th, 2019, 17:03
PM sent

lexusgs
August 23rd, 2019, 16:59
yes Blacktouch,
all for the taking

Hey Paperboy, I sent you a quick PM - could I ask you a big favour and copy+paste the info you sent to Blacktouch - I'm planning a trip to HAV mid Oct for a while. There seems some decent prices from BKK - HAV with Aeroflot

paperboy
August 23rd, 2019, 17:28
PM sent

lexusgs
August 23rd, 2019, 19:31
Thanks matey!

Bert
January 8th, 2020, 04:28
Somebody can give an update or PM to find a good casa particular in Havana where it's possible to receive a cuban friend?
Thanks!

paperboy
January 9th, 2020, 17:06
PM sent

latintopxxx
January 13th, 2020, 09:42
can one pay with western credit cars? Are we able to withdraw local cash witrh a credit card? Have read that cash is best but am a bit reluctant to bring large amounts of hard currency.

paperboy
January 14th, 2020, 03:12
cash is king. But at the moment things are changing

latintopxxx
January 15th, 2020, 04:09
ok, if u dont mind elaborating as to how they are changing. Were u able to go into a bank and access local cash with your credit card? If one has cash where would one get the best rate as I believe there is a huge gap between the official and street rates.
Lastly, could you recommend a casa particular you stayed at ?
Potentially planning a 1 week trip in April, tagging it onto a biz trip to the US.

Zebedee
January 16th, 2020, 05:42
paperboy, can I ask you, is it difficult to find bottoms there? From what I've read ....I hope it's wrong....in Latin countries the guys are " machismo " ...not my type at all. Fem pretty boys would suit me.
It has always been Thailand for me for many years...but I could do with a change if I could find a suitable country.

paperboy
January 16th, 2020, 17:17
plenty plenty plenty bottoms, dont worry about that.
The best place to stay is around the vedado area. DONT stay in a hotel, you will find it expensive or impossible to take anyone back. Rent from airbnb. The bit of advise is take after shave, cloths chocolates and thingfs to give away or swap for sex. You have to remember they have nothingh, andf if you give them money, they can not buy anything. If you have any old cell phones take them too. I will be back in june for 6 weeks, first time in 20 years since i was a teen ager iam not going to SE Asia. Seems to be more fun in Cuba and Brazil at the momnt. Prob will go to vietnam for xmass

paperboy
January 16th, 2020, 17:24
ohh the money question, you can only change your money in 2 places, banks or Cambois, same rate everywhere. The thing is, cuba has 2 currencies, peso and CUC. the cuc is what we use, but they are sugesting to stop it and only have peso and tourist can use there own, Dollars. euros or pounds, it will never work. Best place where i change my money is in the Hotel National they have a cambois there and the Pina collada is lovely. You can use cash or cards, no problems

Zebedee
January 16th, 2020, 18:24
plenty plenty plenty bottoms, dont worry about that.
The best place to stay is around the vedado area. DONT stay in a hotel, you will find it expensive or impossible to take anyone back. Rent from airbnb. The bit of advise is take after shave, cloths chocolates and thingfs to give away or swap for sex. You have to remember they have nothingh, andf if you give them money, they can not buy anything. If you have any old cell phones take them too. I will be back in june for 6 weeks, first time in 20 years since i was a teen ager iam not going to SE Asia. Seems to be more fun in Cuba and Brazil at the momnt. Prob will go to vietnam for xmass

Thank you very much paperboy, music to my loins!
That is excellent information/ tips, i think I'll be visiting second hand telephone shops here in Australia if I decide to go.

Bert
January 18th, 2020, 20:04
Hi Paperboy,

Did you have most of your encounters in Havana or also in other places in the country?

paperboy
January 19th, 2020, 23:11
No matter where you go you will find, but most of the action is in havana. Plenty boys on gayromoe. But for example if you went to varadero, you would be in a AI hotel, so you would not be able to bring a boy back.. Best thing to do is first go to Havana, find a boy then go to varader for a week in a hotel AI and enjoy, the boy will be very happy

pong
January 21st, 2020, 06:55
New and not quite so merry report from a very experienced (think Brazil/Colombia) punter on a forum since they changed the name linked to the other well known Thai forum, its named boytoy, then search for forums/faraway countries etc.
In short: as about any Cuban is in desparate wish to gain some of that magic foreign real money, many hustlers have turned to this apparent lucrative way of doing that (going rate 25 CUC=equal to EUR) but fake sickness or even threaten once inside the temp.room (also 10-20 CUC). Then simply state they are sick/unable to/etc. Its all pretty illegal so no recourse for you.
IF you rhink of going the latin areas of the Americas, Colombia seems to be the best bet nowadays.

paperboy
January 22nd, 2020, 06:38
+i have never come accross this, in all the years ive been going to Cuba, nonsence

Bert
January 26th, 2020, 04:39
Is it a good idea to contact guys on gayromeo or other website before meeting them?
Or is it just better (and maybe less complicated) to contact guys directly at the beach, the Parque Central or along the Malecon in the evening?

paperboy
January 26th, 2020, 21:53
just go to vedado, at night along the malecon, the Club Las Vegas will have loads of boys outside, waiting for yoyu to take inside. You can try websites, also. One thing for sure, plenty choice

Nirish guy
February 3rd, 2020, 00:31
on a forum since they changed the name linked to the other well known Thai forum, its named boytoy, then search for forums/faraway countries etc.

Why not just post the URL of the link / site that you're referring too about and make it much easier to find as I believe that Moses is fine with the likes of that assuming the link it's not for any negative reason.