PDA

View Full Version : Air fares from London

July 23rd, 2006, 01:00
West East Travel is currently selling fares for:

Bangkok: 426.00 pound Sterling return on Thai Airways International

Phuket: 446.00 pound Sterling return on Thai Airways International

both fares are in economy and booking class is either V or W, which means on 50% mileage accrual.

I also think that the fare is only valid on the TG 916 & TG 917, but I might be wrong.

The fares are on sale until 15 August 2006 for departures from 16 August 2006 until 30 November 2006

West East Travel have improved their web-site and on-line booking is now available.

Take a look at the new web-site, many reasonable fares on there, with various airlines.

www.westeasttravel.com (http://www.westeasttravel.com)

telephone bookings: 0870 - 220 - 1001

I am certain that this fare will be available with other well known consolidators.

FRM-UK

July 23rd, 2006, 02:57
Its good, Ive noticed that other sites are offering this also. Thai must be having a sale, now 426 all in, is a good deal to visit Thailand "in peak season", well early peak season.

July 23rd, 2006, 09:57
Good Info'.

I'll keep this website address for the future. Unfortunately, many of these sites (and offers) only have Thailand as a destination and not a departure point. It would be great if anyone knows of any sites offering reduced fares leaving Thailand and could post details here.

July 23rd, 2006, 21:25
thanks!! i couldnt find Thai or Eva at those prices with my usual 2 agents.

colmx
July 23rd, 2006, 22:39
I'm having awful problems getting flights from My BF to Visit Ireland next month....
We have the visa... but no flights... arrgh!

The cheapest available Bkk-Dub is 54,000B on Thai...
That is just ridiculous - especially for low season! - i didn't even pay that to fly out at christmas!

Just hoping something will turn up at a reasonable rate in the next few days

So if anyone has any recommendations i'll gladly listen to them!

July 25th, 2006, 06:35
For those of you who want to crash with dignaty & a belly full of Champagne, China Airlines(CI) has fares if you book 3 months in advance in Biz from UK regional airports on KLM/BA/BMI in econ to Amsterdam then onwards to BKK in J non stop for about ┬г1100.

I recently flew London City which is 5 mins from me using this service very good - LCY - AMS - BKK then picked up a ticket to SFO via TPE
for ┬г1800 rtn all taxes in J(Biz) for that price I dont care about miles. United to SFO from LHR ┬г2300+, + shit service. It pays to go the long way round. Plus I got enough time in Ams to fuck a couple of cute guys, then again in BKK & then again in Taipei which was repeated on the rtn journey too!

July 25th, 2006, 06:52
I'm having awful problems getting flights from My BF to Visit Ireland next month....
We have the visa... but no flights... arrgh!

The cheapest available Bkk-Dub is 54,000B on Thai...
That is just ridiculous - especially for low season! - i didn't even pay that to fly out at christmas!

Just hoping something will turn up at a reasonable rate in the next few days

So if anyone has any recommendations i'll gladly listen to them!

London - then a cheap easyjet/ryanair/ferry on to ireland? or does the visa exclude that?