PDA

View Full Version : manscaping

jayman
March 14th, 2018, 02:55
any referrals of any salon doing manscaping? in Pattaya

colmx
March 14th, 2018, 12:05
I'm in hospital getting my gall bladder out and they have shaven 66% of my chest hair. So definitely interested in getting recommendations from this thread in advance of my next trip!

scottish-guy
March 14th, 2018, 17:04
..I'm in hospital getting my gall bladder out...

Hope you get well soon Colmx - and I'd recommend the same procedure for a certain other SGT member who frequently has so much gall it's astounding

:D

colmx
March 14th, 2018, 23:10
Unfortunately they had to do open surgery on me instead of keyhole/laproscopy that had been planned... So my songkran holiday is officially dead now....

After being in Thailand for 15 of the last 16 so ngkrans, I am really going to find it hard staying home!

dab69
March 16th, 2018, 14:23
having an operation as well.
wouldn't want to be showering in sewage water 6 weeks later either.
so my 3 months of disability afterwards will have to be spent at home.

goji
March 17th, 2018, 01:16
Am not sure what you are after, but there are places around doing waxing. Although not targeted at males, I'm sure some of them will take your money.
If you want a trim, wouldn't you just buy an electric trimmer ?

scottish-guy
March 17th, 2018, 01:32
Start on female hormones - after a while the body hair just falls away - and you grow some nice boobs

MiniMee
March 17th, 2018, 07:04
I suspect that the OP was hoping for advice on something more akin to a pubic topiary service than a quick DIY trim or even HRT.

In Bangkok the place to go would be Cutey and Beauty http://cuteyandbeauty.com

I don’t have first hand experience but Frequent was apparently a regular customer. This type of service might be a little too sophisticated to be found in Shitsville.

goji
March 18th, 2018, 03:58
Cutey & Beauty is my favourite place for getting a trim. Of the hair on my head.

I believe they do waxing & so on, but have never used them for that.

I don't know of a similar gay friendly hairdresser in Pattaya.

StevieWonders
March 18th, 2018, 08:33
Isn't Up2 in the Charn Issara Tower guys who used to be at Cutey & Beauty?

goji
March 18th, 2018, 21:43
Never heard of Up2, but seems they have been going 10 years: https://sawatdeenetwork.com/v4/showthread.php?6437-New-Business-UP2-Beauty-Hair-Salon

Still nothing in Pattaya ?

GWMinUS
March 19th, 2018, 01:59
Start on female hormones - after a while the body hair just falls away - and you grow some nice boobs

That is already happened to me!!
ANd I thought it was just Old Age!!!
;-)