View Full Version : Well shag moi!! Sawatdee's unblocked again - sometimes

wowpow
July 22nd, 2006, 23:36
The forum is currently unblocked in Thailand. It was not yesterday or this morning from my computer. Let's hope it stays that way! Thank's to justin on the "Welcome back Gaythailand's unblocked trail" I found out.

Jetsam
July 23rd, 2006, 02:53
I'm very happy for you, but I'm not gonna shag you :clown:

July 23rd, 2006, 03:52
Still blocked on my ISP (True ADSL)...

July 23rd, 2006, 05:41
Let's have an unBLOCK party!
Who's bringing the Coke?

2lz2p
July 23rd, 2006, 08:05
Not blocked when I tried it this morning. However,when I used "post reply," I got the IM message (blocked). So, I'm trying with the quick reply button -- it this gets posted, then that worked.

July 23rd, 2006, 09:05
The forum is currently unblocked in Thailand. It was not yesterday or this morning from my computer. Let's hope it stays that way! Thank's to justin on the "Welcome back Gaythailand's unblocked trail" I found out.

Dude, I'm still getting the Government "CENSORED" screen. And now for fishswimfast as well but not at senselesscensorship.

wowpow
July 23rd, 2006, 09:30
Jomtien 09.30 Sunday - Hurrah!

July 23rd, 2006, 10:29
... diffferent servers, one named 'Wireless' available free outside Starbucks on South Pattaya Road and the other is Starbucks own KSC Hotspot (which you pay for). Access all areas.

TrongpaiExpat
July 23rd, 2006, 14:11
I have Hutch Airlink. Not blocked most of the time. Every now and then I get the blocked page then I go to a proxi. I have noticed that the few times that it is blocked seems to be in peek hours of usage, weekends evenings etc.

Funny CFS is never blocked.

Richsilver
July 24th, 2006, 17:43
I'm using CAT and it's not blocked from here!

AMARETTO-old
July 25th, 2006, 07:33
Since this forum is unblocked within Thailand, we don't get any news from Elephantspike and Jink. I am very surprised about this. Do I miss something ?
It seams to me that it is a very good new if the forum is accessible within Thailand without proxy server. What do you think about That ?

Smiles
July 25th, 2006, 08:06
. . . . the Admin & the Moderator have been incommunicado in the Guidelines Forum as well. There are a couple of posts there waiting patiently for answers.

Perhaps they have met up in Ibiza and are now shagging their asses off in a blissful orgy (i.e. ElephantSpike, jinks, and 6 horny Hydra Heads). It's the only good reason I can think of for the silence.

Cheers ...

July 25th, 2006, 17:52
I could have *sworn* I posted in this thread. Oh, well, here goes again:

A few hours ago, I just returned from a quick two-night stay at the Millenium Hilton and their broadband ISP blocks Sawatdee. So, apparently the censor thing is still hit and miss?