PDA

View Full Version : Can I eat boy's cum in bar?

htht
February 28th, 2018, 19:45
Can I eat boy's cum in bar? I wsnt to eat raw cum or vodka with boy's cumshot. and Is there any bar where boy really ejaculate on stage?

francois
February 28th, 2018, 22:24
There are bars where the boyz will ejaculate assuming they are seated with you or possibly on the stage. If on the stage then into you vodka shot glass; if seated with you then into your mouth.

scottish-guy
February 28th, 2018, 22:47
This is the sort of thread that simply blows apart Arsenal's claim of SGT being a "Gentlemens Club".

The truth is it's more like Sodom and Gomorrah

gerefan2
February 28th, 2018, 23:33
Other forums I use require all new posters to be vetted for their first 5 or 10 posts....mods?

Or are we welcoming BBB back after his 3month “posting holiday”?!

frequent
March 1st, 2018, 02:10
Other forums I use require all new posters to be vetted for their first 5 or 10 posts....mods?

Or are we welcoming BBB back after his 3month “posting holiday”?!If he's been on a posting holiday then his ID is available for him to start using again. If this is a new ID for the same person we've been assured that the Forum software prevents that sort of thing

kittyboy
March 1st, 2018, 03:43
One of the posters who is channeling the man cunt neal might declare my post to be pedantic - A teacher when asked by a student can I go to the bathroom, replied "You may go to the bathroom..you will find out if you can while in the toilet stall".

The OP probably can drink bar boy cum - will he be allowed to do so by the bar boy and mamasan I think is the better question.

francois
March 1st, 2018, 07:49
There are bars where this is possible. But the OP will have to find them on his own. And if he is BBB he already knows those bars.

kittyboy
March 1st, 2018, 08:44
There are bars where this is possible. But the OP will have to find them on his own. And if he is BBB he already knows those bars.

In the USA a rum and coke is a cuba libre -
Vodka and orange juice is a screw driver -

Boy cum and thai whiskey?
Boy cum and singha?
etc..
What would those drinks be called?

frequent
March 1st, 2018, 09:36
There are bars where this is possible. But the OP will have to find them on his own. And if he is BBB he already knows those bars.Why are you such a spoilsport francois? This is a site dedicated to informing First World sodomites how to get their "jollies"; giving precise directions as to the location of such bars should be an essential function of the Forum

catawampuscat
March 1st, 2018, 11:02
Why are you such a spoilsport francois? This is a site dedicated to informing First World sodomites how to get their "jollies"; giving precise directions as to the location of such bars should be an essential function of the Forum

frequent, are you so bored that you want mickp/badboybilly back on this forum?
francois has already overfed the troll and hopefully sees the error of his quick fingered ways.

frequent
March 1st, 2018, 11:26
frequent, are you so bored that you want mickp/badboybilly back on this forum?
francois has already overfed the troll and hopefully sees the error of his quick fingered ways.
Whether any particular person becomes a member and posts is not for any of us to say. The Forum belongs to Moses. It is not a democracy and never has been. Every month or so there's a campaign by the various maiden aunts here who think otherwise to ban someone or other. Apart from pursing their lips the exercise has absolutely no effect whatsoever. If you don't want to read what any particular poster writes it is entirely up to you to use the Forum tools at your disposal and add them to your "Foes" list

gerefan2
March 1st, 2018, 11:53
If he's been on a posting holiday then his ID is available for him to start using again. If this is a new ID for the same person we've been assured that the Forum software prevents that sort of thing

Surely not if,for example, one gets a new email address and posts form an Internet cafe...or another computer....or another IP address? How can it possibly?

francois
March 1st, 2018, 12:07
catawampuscat, you can never overfeed a troll. 555555
But if BBB then a mistake on my part to even give him a morsel which I did realize after the fact.:dash:

scottish-guy
March 1st, 2018, 14:06
Boy cum and singha?
etc..

In the context of bar boys/go-go boys they ought to be called an "Express Ticket"

- to the STD/HIV Clinic

bkkguy
March 1st, 2018, 19:04

Boy cum and singha?
etc..

In Gambia they would be called a Thai Special

bkkguy

kittyboy
March 1st, 2018, 23:37
In Gambia they would be called a Thai Special

bkkguy
A variant of the Manhattan -
- the Thaihattan - Thai Whiskey - Bitters and substitute sweet boy cum for sweet vermouth - top with a Cherry.

A variant of the Old Fashioned -
The Yellowed Old Fashioned - Whiskey, bitters, sugar and add a splash of boy water (use your imagination).

poshglasgow
March 6th, 2018, 05:41

Boy cum and singha?
etc..

Boy cum and singha song,
A song o' flotsam n’ jetsam,
No sperm whales in the Mekhong,
Falang, you want my cocktail?
Then, sir, line up and get some!

kittyboy
March 6th, 2018, 21:38
Boy cum and singha song,
A song o' flotsam n’ jetsam,
No sperm whales in the Mekhong,
Falang, you want my cocktail?
Then, sir, line up and get some!

Nice. I am reminded of the Three little maids are we" song from the Mikado.
I suspect there is a pattaya boy rift there somewhere but I do not have the musical imagination to write it up.

Thee Pattaya boys sexy are we.
Sexy as Thia guys as well can be
Filled to the brim with boyish pee
Three Pattaya boy from Issan

It fall apart..Hmm..I am obviously not a lyricist.

scottish-guy
March 7th, 2018, 00:26
Dear God

poshglasgow
March 7th, 2018, 04:15
Dear God

SG,

God is waiting for you to finish the prayer.

poshglasgow
March 7th, 2018, 04:22
Re: Can I eat boy's cum in bar?

When I looked at this heading (no pun intended with the word 'heading') for the first time last night, I wondered whether it should have read: Can I eat boy's bum in car?

Now there's a thought! I daresay some have tried and failed, particularly when negotiating Hyde Park Corner.

frequent
March 7th, 2018, 04:28
SG,

God is waiting for you to finish the prayer.

I understood what he meant which is why I put a "Like" against it - God (aka. frequent)

Andaman!
March 7th, 2018, 05:36
Re: Can I eat boy's cum in bar?

........particularly when negotiating Hyde Park Corner.

.......or in your case the Canniesburn Toll roundabout in Bearsden

poshglasgow
March 7th, 2018, 05:57
.......or in your case the Canniesburn Toll roundabout in Bearsden

My God, I remember it well. There was a picture house there called the Rio. I spent most of the time, during the films, running up and down the cinema fighting on the side of Zoro. The 'pictures' as we called them offered kids like us a unique opportunity to take an active part in the film, much to the frustration of a small army of middle-aged women armed with torches screaming, "See you, you gonnae sit doon or am ah gonnae throw ye oot?"

The only time I sat still was when I was watching a film called the 'Nutty Professor' (or something like it) which involved a kind of Magical gum he put on his shoes to make him float in the air and become an over-night basketball sensation. I soon took to my sword again when I saw the Vikings with Kirk Douglas and I can still hum the motif that haunted the film throughout.

It was in the Rio one Saturday afternoon that we found a middle-aged man lying in the dark in one of the aisles of the stalls, reeking of beer and groaning loudly. He was rambling away incoherently and clearly in a bad way. One of the usherettes knelt down beside him and said, "now you lie still, hen, help's on its way. Anyway, where did you come from?"
He raised his hand and pointed above his head and replied, "The fucking balcony!"

scottish-guy
March 7th, 2018, 14:52
...a middle-aged man lying in the dark in one of the aisles of the stalls....One of the usherettes knelt down beside him and said, "now you lie still, hen, help's on its way. Anyway, where did you come from?" He raised his hand and pointed above his head and replied, "The fucking balcony!"

Did he have a quick sex change on the way down - or was it Hen Broon :D

arsenal
March 7th, 2018, 17:00
Thank you Scottish Guy. That's very funny. Hehehe.

scottish-guy
March 8th, 2018, 00:28
You don't even get it

gerefan2
March 8th, 2018, 01:17
Did anyone get it?

Halfhansum
March 8th, 2018, 02:25
I get it, cus i have seen Rab C Nesbit ...

frequent
March 8th, 2018, 03:28
My God, I remember it well. There was a picture house there called the Rio. I spent most of the time, during the films, running up and down the cinema fighting on the side of Zoro. The 'pictures' as we called them offered kids like us a unique opportunity to take an active part in the film, much to the frustration of a small army of middle-aged women armed with torches screaming, "See you, you gonnae sit doon or am ah gonnae throw ye oot?"Perhaps more apposite in the context of this Forum is the scene from the film about Joe Orton, Prick Up Your Ears. As a teenager he was a regular attendee at his local cinema on Saturday afternoons, but his time was spent having sex in the cinema lavatory

poshglasgow
March 8th, 2018, 04:21
Did he have a quick sex change on the way down - or was it Hen Broon :D

By the way, SG, have you seen the size of Oor Wullie?? How things change!

poshglasgow
March 8th, 2018, 04:44
Perhaps more apposite in the context of this Forum is the scene from the film about Joe Orton, Prick Up Your Ears. As a teenager he was a regular attendee at his local cinema on Saturday afternoons, but his time was spent having sex in the cinema lavatory

What a man! A cocktail of genius, flamboyance, promiscuity and a penchant for defacing library books and trips toTangier (circa 1960s).

Halliwell became so possessive and jealous of his rising appeal (no pun intended) that he "did 'im,Gov," at 25 Noel Road, Islington in 1967. It was a very tiny bedsit, on the top floor, that the two of them shared. Halliwell then killed himself. The chauffeur discovered them!

They were in Tangier around the same time as Ronnie Kray (Yes) and Kenneth Williams (we suspected as much). Ken Williams spent most of his time on the beach in his suit!!!!! It was the only place he was able to be himself (gay). He did enjoy himself! The most over-booked hotel in town was the villa Muniria, where William Burroughs - tired and emotional through excessive consummation of hash cake (much lauded by Robin Maugham) - wrote the Naked Lunch. Other guests included Jack Kerouac, Allen Ginsberg and Peter Orlovsky! Oh my God, Tangier in the 1960s? Eh, Sunee, circa 1990s?
OooooH Maaaatron!!

scottish-guy
March 8th, 2018, 14:26
Oh I dunno - the bunch of oddballs and misfits you have cited (criminals, repressed queens, pathological liars, drug and alcohol fiends, promiscuous whores, nasty and vain pieces of work who can't handle being third-rate, are just the sort of collection you'd find in any social grouping of gays, such as a gay forum for example.

Minus any originality of course - and excluding SGT of course

:p

mr giggles
March 8th, 2018, 14:44
What a man! A cocktail of genius, flamboyance, promiscuity and a penchant for defacing library books and trips toTangier (circa 1960s).

Halliwell became so possessive and jealous of his rising appeal (no pun intended) that he "did 'im,Gov," at 25 Noel Road, Islington in 1967. It was a very tiny bedsit, on the top floor, that the two of them shared. Halliwell then killed himself. The chauffeur discovered them!

They were in Tangier around the same time as Ronnie Kray (Yes) and Kenneth Williams (we suspected as much). Ken Williams spent most of his time on the beach in his suit!!!!! It was the only place he was able to be himself (gay). He did enjoy himself! The most over-booked hotel in town was the villa Muniria, where William Burroughs - tired and emotional through excessive consummation of hash cake (much lauded by Robin Maugham) - wrote the Naked Lunch. Other guests included Jack Kerouac, Allen Ginsberg and Peter Orlovsky! Oh my God, Tangier in the 1960s? Eh, Sunee, circa 1990s?
OooooH Maaaatron!!

“Joe Orton had an irreverent eye and a splendid ear for comic dialogue. It was ruthless, mordant, epigrammatic, and formal in a way which caused people to make comparisons to Oscar Wilde.”

Joe Orton and his lover Kenneth Halliwell left their estates to each other.
In general terms, in the event of a double death with cross-wills, the estate would go, in law, to the person who died last, and thereafter to his next of kin. It is also the legal position that a murderer may not inherit the property of his victim, if he is found to be sane at the time of the crime. If he is found to be not of sound mind at the time of the crime, he may inherit.
But Joe Orton, died after his lover (he was unconscious for many hours) so Joe's family inherited the both estates and large Royalties.

poshglasgow
March 9th, 2018, 04:16
“Joe Orton had an irreverent eye and a splendid ear for comic dialogue. It was ruthless, mordant, epigrammatic, and formal in a way which caused people to make comparisons to Oscar Wilde.”

Joe Orton and his lover Kenneth Halliwell left their estates to each other.
In general terms, in the event of a double death with cross-wills, the estate would go, in law, to the person who died last, and thereafter to his next of kin. It is also the legal position that a murderer may not inherit the property of his victim, if he is found to be sane at the time of the crime. If he is found to be not of sound mind at the time of the crime, he may inherit.
But Joe Orton, died after his lover (he was unconscious for many hours) so Joe's family inherited the both estates and large Royalties.

Excellent. I had no idea of the complexities around inheritance under these conditions. I find the Orton/Halliwell relationship fascinating. From what I can gather, Kenneth Halliwell became increasingly jealous of Joe's rising fame. Am I right in thinking that he attacked the man he professed to love with a hammer?
Thank you for this, Mr. Giggles.

Eh, forgive me for asking, but what kind of reception do you receive when revealing your surname to others?

Dalewood
March 10th, 2018, 07:38
The answer to the original question is yes. A gentleman proved that last night at one of the Sunee bars. It was not Eros. Both customer and boys were enthusiastic performers.

arsenal
March 10th, 2018, 07:45
Don't tell Scottish Guy. He's already morally outraged and ethically furious about a bit of groping. This will have him taking his bible to confession and flagellating the bread and wine.

frequent
March 10th, 2018, 07:45
The answer to the original question is yes. A gentleman proved that last night at one of the Sunee bars. It was not Eros. Both customer and boys were enthusiastic performers.Not merely a man but a "gentleman". Wow

scottish-guy
March 10th, 2018, 14:23
Yes, he was wearing silk britches and a top hat

bkkguy
March 10th, 2018, 19:12
and he had taken his dentures out

bkkguy

scottish-guy
March 10th, 2018, 19:15
I normally discreetly spit my dentures into my handkerchief just before going down......................

I have got that down to a fine art - replacing them is more challenging

:D

poshglasgow
March 12th, 2018, 07:50
I normally discreetly spit my dentures into my handkerchief just before going down......................

Do you remember the programme that ran for 48 years on BBC TV, called "Cum Dancing"? I didn't know that you could do both at the same time!!

poshglasgow
March 12th, 2018, 07:54

"I have got that down to a fine art "

Was the artist, Matisse?!!

frequent
March 12th, 2018, 08:13
Do you remember the programme that ran for 48 years on BBC TV, called "Cum Dancing"? I didn't know that you could do both at the same time!!I recall reading recently that in the Twenties any man who did not get an erection while dancing was considered ill-mannered in hi-so circles (please note the reference a447)

a447
March 12th, 2018, 15:50
I didn't know that you could do both at the same time!!

It's definitely possible! I know because I almost embarrassed myself on the dance floor -and I'm not talking about my dancing ability.

In the Escape Bar in Prague, the guys get butt-naked, the lights are turned down low
and the boys invite customers to dance with them. I got up (and got it up) 3 times on the dance floor.

I would have cum very quickly had I also been naked, but Escape is a hi-so establishment and customers are required to remain fully clothed at all times.

Damn!

arsenal
March 12th, 2018, 18:14
They do that in Nice Boys almost every night. (get butt naked on stage) That would certainly have our moral compass and his Victorian values tut tutting away like a virgin nun.

scottish-guy
March 13th, 2018, 00:31
...the Escape Bar in Prague...is a hi-so establishment!

You mean the rentboys and drinks are more expensive that the other knocking-shop, Pinocchio/Club Temple (now closed)

poshglasgow
March 13th, 2018, 06:09
It's definitely possible! I know because I almost embarrassed myself on the dance floor -and I'm not talking about my dancing ability.

In the Escape Bar in Prague, the guys get butt-naked, the lights are turned down low
and the boys invite customers to dance with them. I got up (and got it up) 3 times on the dance floor.

I would have cum very quickly had I also been naked, but Escape is a hi-so establishment and customers are required to remain fully clothed at all times.

Damn!

I recall that Escape was very expensive, but there were some very fine looking hosts! I liked the old L club in Lublanka (now long gone) at IP Pavlova, and Pinocchios (now - Temple) where you had to check your bar bill very carefully!! I'll be in Prague in April.

poshglasgow
March 13th, 2018, 06:16
You mean the rentboys and drinks are more expensive that the other knocking-shop, Pinocchio/Club Temple (now closed)

I didn't realise that Temple had closed. Nothing ever stays the same. I do recall that there was reported to have been a police raid there about twenty years ago (when it was Pinocchio), when the BIB visited a number of gay establishments in Prague checking on the hosts.

scottish-guy
March 13th, 2018, 07:16
My dear Posh - "Checking" is the understatement of the century. :D

I was around the Prague scene at that time and I know the entire story concerning the raids, the arrests and the subsequent jailing for long periods of a large number of individuals.

Caught up in it all (to the extent of being detained fleeing the country) was a certain extremely fat person well known to this forum who had such a narrow escape that he never dared to set foot in the country again.

It's a tale of boy prostitution via hotels (and I mean boys) and of trafficking them.

I really ought to save it for my extremely juicy autobiography but if you're seriously interested, PM me

arsenal
March 13th, 2018, 09:30
Perhaps then, not the wisest move to jump into bed with him regarding this forum. Em!

scottish-guy
March 13th, 2018, 14:48
So, being a Mod means you have "jumped into bed" with the owner does it?

That's a very interesting metaphor - so, it must be a very big bed the four of you are in then? Was it looted from from one of the Romanov palaces during the revolution?

Even accepting your metaphor, I'd suggest there's a huge difference between merely "jumping into bed" (which is the behaviour I assume you are ascribing to me) and doing so poppered and lubed up and wearing a rubber gimp suit (which I would ascribe to you)

frequent
March 13th, 2018, 15:11
Given his proclivity for taking it up the arse from straight boys whom he pays - the sort of thing that makes Thailand such an attractive place for your average gay tourist according to his earlier post - the notion of arsenal (a lower-middle-class Englishman), an Australian and a German in bed with a Putin-loving Russian is mind-boggling

a447
March 13th, 2018, 15:30
I really ought to save it for my extremely juicy autobiography ..

Could be a potential "Hooker" Prize winner!

mr giggles
April 16th, 2018, 05:47
Is it just me, or does anybody else find the title of this post tasteless?

StevieWonders
April 16th, 2018, 07:26
Is it just me, or does anybody else find the title of this post tasteless?

The salty tang is certainly missing.

francois
April 16th, 2018, 09:39
It all depends on your tastebuds.