View Full Version : Is Trudeau a clown?

frequent
February 24th, 2018, 07:59
I wonder what our ex-pat Canadian members make of their current clown (sorry, Prime Minister)'s trip to India, where he went native in a big way. He seemed to support a Sikh separatist group (they Sikh him here, they Sikh him there?) whom many Indians regard as little more than terrorists, although Sikhs form the largest Indian migrant group in Canada - https://edition.cnn.com/2018/02/22/asia/extremist-scandal-trudeau-india-visit-intl/index.html

cdnmatt
February 24th, 2018, 09:34
Some spoiled brat who likes being in the limelight and getting his photos taken much more than doing his job. Have you seen his yoga poses, or the time he hugged two baby pandas?

But hey, at least he's not Trump...

frequent
February 24th, 2018, 09:36
Some spoiled brat who likes being in the limelight and getting his photos taken much more than doing his job. Have you seen his yoga poses, or the time he hugged two baby pandas?

But hey, at least he's not Trump...As you're not a taxpayer in Canada why should you care?

Brad the Impala
February 24th, 2018, 14:14
You wondered what the expat Canadians thought, and you got a response. Now you ask why the responder should care as he isn't a taxpayer in Canada!

Do you comment on events in countries where you are not a taxpayer?

joe552
February 25th, 2018, 02:39
Brad, he just did. frequent, you walked into that one.

frequent
February 25th, 2018, 02:50
You wondered what the expat Canadians thought, and you got a response. Now you ask why the responder should care as he isn't a taxpayer in Canada! You haven't considered the alternative - that the post was deliberately framed to elicit an answer from Matt so that particular response could be made? We're playing chess here, not tiddlywinks

cdnmatt
February 25th, 2018, 04:21

But hey, at least he's not Trump...

As you're not a taxpayer in Canada why should you care?

I don't. I only know about it because Trevor Noah talked about it on The Daily Show. :)

However, I do stay on top of US politics, but that's mainly because it's a fun, yet terrifying reality show of sorts. Who will get indicted next? Will thermo nuclear war break out tomorrow? Who's the next to get fired from the Whitehouse? Stay tuned!

frequent
February 25th, 2018, 04:23
However, I do stay on top of US politics, but that's mainly because it's a fun, yet terrifying reality show of sorts. Who will get indicted next? Will thermo nuclear war break out tomorrow? Who's the next to get fired from the Whitehouse? Stay tuned!I agree. Politicians are the circus clowns of today