PDA

View Full Version : So, this..........

scottish-guy
February 22nd, 2018, 06:01
Your connection is not secure

The owner of sawatdeenetwork.com has configured their website improperly. To protect your information from being stolen, Firefox has not connected to this website.

This site uses HTTP Strict Transport Security (HSTS) to specify that Firefox may only connect to it securely. As a result, it is not possible to add an exception for this certificate.

Learn more…

Report errors like this to help Mozilla identify and block malicious sites

What's all that about?

scottish-guy
February 22nd, 2018, 06:02
Same on Chrome

frequent
February 22nd, 2018, 11:40
Moses hasn't paid to renew the security certificate the site uses. You would think if a Moderator was on the ball Moses would have been alerted and fixed it by now

Moses
February 22nd, 2018, 16:21
Moses hasn't paid to renew the security certificate the site uses. You would think if a Moderator was on the ball Moses would have been alerted and fixed it by now

Wrong. Everything with certificates is OK cuz payments are going in automatic regime, but there was issue with new version of server's software and certificate wasn't installed in automatic regime. Fixed manually.

frequent
February 23rd, 2018, 02:44
Wrong. Everything with certificates is OK cuz payments are going in automatic regime, but there was issue with new version of server's software and certificate wasn't installed in automatic regime. Fixed manually.That's a huge relief

Moses
February 23rd, 2018, 14:46
That's a huge relief

[irony on] sure-sure[irony off]

When somebody is running forum like this one, it is only question of time - when software from different vendors will became not compatible with each other. We use server software from one vendor, forum's software from another, add-ons from about 7 other, design from one more. Each update of any of these program may to bring unpredictable result, cuz vendors are lazy to test their program with other vendors - zoo is too big.

Just at past 12 months here at SGT we had compatibility problems 4 times. I have robot what watching all my (40+) sites and check their availability every 5 min. It can't save from disruptions, but will warn me almost immediately after disruption of the service.

frequent
February 24th, 2018, 03:05
I have robot what watching all my (40+) sites ...Perhaps you could use one of those human beings that disrupted the US election campaign instead?