PDA

View Full Version : Professor Emeritus Frequent

arsenal
February 20th, 2018, 16:43
The smoking rate in Thailand is predicted to increase to over 25% by the year 2060. I was wondering what our resident Thai expert, Frequent makes.of this and to what does he attribute the change to?

http://www.ifs.du.edu/ifs/frm_CountryProfile.aspx?Country=TH

arsenal
February 20th, 2018, 16:49
All members are encouraged to put their questions regarding Thailand and Thai culture to the good professor so that he may demonstrate his expert knowledge. This is a new and ongoing service provided by SGT.

frequent
February 20th, 2018, 17:03
Sadly Arsenal’s understanding of academic titles is as unparalleled as his understanding of Thailand - “emeritus - the former holder of an office, having retired but allowed to retain their title as an honour”

arsenal
February 20th, 2018, 17:06
Not at all. It reflects your perceived age. Notice you didn't answer the question.

frequent
February 20th, 2018, 17:17
Come now, just because some impertinent oik asks a question that doesn’t mean an answer must be given

arsenal
February 20th, 2018, 17:23
:aggressive:

Jellybean
February 21st, 2018, 09:03
If you are giving out professorships arsenal, I do believe that the title, Regius professor, would be more apposite for frequent. After all, he does seem to have an unparalleled knowledge of royal affairs, which he is always more than willing to share.

;)

frequent
February 21st, 2018, 09:05
If you are giving out professorships arsenal, I do believe that the title, Regius professor, would be more apposite for frequent. After all, he does seem to have an unparalleled knowledge of royal affairs, which he is always more than willing to share.I really must protest, Jellybean. My knowlege is not unparalleled, whereas arsenal's is

arsenal
February 21st, 2018, 09:12
Naughty Jellybean.
:D

frequent
February 21st, 2018, 09:21
Naughty Jellybean. :DNever fear arsenal, I have PMed Jellybean with further and better particulars

arsenal
February 21st, 2018, 09:53
:boredom:

frequent
February 21st, 2018, 10:05
:boredom:Pretty much says it all - bored with a boring thread started by himself - the Forum bore

arsenal
February 21st, 2018, 10:48
:rolleyes:

Jellybean
February 21st, 2018, 12:43
I really must protest, Jellybean. My knowlege is not unparalleled, whereas arsenal's is

Your protest is duly noted frequent and has been entered in my big red book to be used against you in a court of law at a future date. Lol!

Seriously though frequent, I had you marked down as one of the never complain, never explain brigade. Just shows you, eh?

Naughty Jellybean.

Hee, hee . . . sorry, arsenal, but I couldn’t resist. The temptation to post was just too great.

;)

frequent
February 21st, 2018, 13:12
Seriously though frequent, I had you marked down as one of the never complain, never explain brigade. Just shows you, eh?I thought, under the circumstances I should remove any ambiguity. Rules, after all, are made to be ignored (unless you're a Moderator when - except on SGT - they're made to be enforced)

joe552
February 21st, 2018, 13:23
This thread is the most fun I've had since I had my last enema. Thanks.

arsenal
February 21st, 2018, 14:02
Mischievous Jellybean.
:clapping:

frequent
February 21st, 2018, 14:03
This thread is the most fun I've had since I had my last enema. Thanks.Given that there’s an entire sub-culture devoted to the enjoyment of giving and taking enemas, I think that comes under the heading of Too Much Information, Joe

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Klismaphilia

pennyboy
February 21st, 2018, 15:28
[QofUOTE=joe552;237580]This thread is the most fun I've had since I had my last enema. Thanks.[/QUOTE]

I guess it's not up to the standard of "my sweaty nose" or "my new slippers"

scottish-guy
February 21st, 2018, 16:30
Pretty much says it all - bored with a boring thread started by himself - the Forum bore

Did you misspell 'whore'? Maybe a Mod will correct it

Jellybean
February 21st, 2018, 17:13
Never fear arsenal, I have PMed Jellybean with further and better particulars

Thanks for your PM, frequent, which I found very interesting.

And I hope I am not revealing too much by thanking you so much for your invitation to dinner at Le Normandie, Michelin star restaurant at the Mandarin Oriental Hotel at your expense.

For those of you have never visited Le Normandie, the set dinner is 4,900 Thai Baht and the à la carte is 4,400 – 6,300 Thai baht and I believe it is the à la carte which frequent has generously invited me to partake in. The restaurant has, so I understand, earned a reputation as a premier destination for those looking for sophisticated French cuisine. It therefore goes without saying that our esteemed member, françois, is a regular diner at the restaurant.

I am therefore very happy to expose the myth that frequent is a cheap-Charlie and is, in fact, a very generous and outstanding member of this forum

;)

This thread is the most fun I've had since I had my last enema. Thanks.

I am sorry to hear that joe552, well I did try my best to enliven it, but there is only so much one can do. What is it they say about a sow’s ear?

scottish-guy
February 21st, 2018, 19:08
Don't assume the worst - maybe Joe's last enema was a lot of fun for him - he could be paying us a compliment

joe552
February 22nd, 2018, 01:37
Indeed Jellybean, your posts stand out as pearls before swine, or something like that. I really enjoy your contributions.

To be clear, I've never had an enema - enemy, yes - but enema, no.

frequent
February 22nd, 2018, 11:41
To be clear, I've never had an enema - enemy, yes - but enema, no.The lady doth protest too much methinks

frequent
February 22nd, 2018, 11:46
Thanks for your PM, frequent, which I found very interesting.

And I hope I am not revealing too much by thanking you so much for your invitation to dinner at Le Normandie, Michelin star restaurant at the Mandarin Oriental Hotel at your expense.It will be an unparalleled experience